Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Filly
Fan

Spain
71 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2004 :  12:50:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, I would like to say Leneīs manager, Leneīs producer or someone that it would be wonderfull if Lene could make another DVD during her concerts. I just canīt wait to next cd.

Could anyone of italian fan-club do something?

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2004 :  14:41:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Filly, there were other similar topics in the last weeks, but I repeat: there's nothing to do right now.
Lene has just gone on holiday, let her take some breaths, she won't disappear so fast again (if you have this fear)
Some other months could pass, we have to wait until they tell us something new about her tour (the begin, hopefully)
I do hope she will release an album or a dvd from her lives, too. It would be fantastic and show everyone a great hidden side of her as an artist.
But if she won't release something like that, we'll have to wait for her 3rd cd, within a couple of years, I hope. So, be patient...

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2004 :  01:30:17  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
within a couple of years,

Can't u make that happen sooner? (I'M JUST JOKING)

and Filly I don't think anyone of us can wait for her next album/concert/...
but as Marko say's:
quote:
we'll have to wait

---

I'm the kinda G that little homies want to be like
On my knees in the night, saying prayers in the street light
Go to Top of Page

lenezone
Fan

Sweden
166 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2004 :  09:44:02  Show Profile  Visit lenezone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

she won't disappear so fast again (if you have this fear)

I'm afraid that this is exactly what she has done again! Cuz even if she taked a holiday (a very long one) she could at least make a music video to Sorry! that's not to much to ask really! the signs are the same as last time she disapeard no videos, no interviews, hiding etc... I hope I'm wrong but I think she couldn't handle her success this time either! The singles to Sorry & Another are not even released in half of europe, but the radios broadcast the songs anyway, that's a bit strange

Lene Zone http://www.lenezone.cjb.net
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2004 :  16:02:06  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lenezone
quote:

I'm afraid that this is exactly what she has done again! Cuz even if she taked a holiday (a very long one) she could at least make a music video to Sorry! that's not to much to ask really! the signs are the same as last time she disapeard no videos, no interviews, hiding etc... I hope I'm wrong but I think she couldn't handle her success this time either! The singles to Sorry & Another are not even released in half of europe, but the radios broadcast the songs anyway, that's a bit strange

We needn't panic so fast. I'm sure she has plans to promote her CD. Don't tell me that she waits like... 3 years to release her next CD after PMG, and then she just leaves it half-hanging? I mean, every artist needs a break, but no artist would go to that lengths... i hope.

Anyway we just have to wait. Perhaps Lene decided to take it along easily and slowly and release her singles and videos at her own pace. That way, she won't disappear so fast, as you are afraid of. Hopefully what i have said is the case. For now, i think, we should not worry too much.

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

The path of access leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

Comme le monde est grand.
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2004 :  16:21:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree, I don't think there's any reason to worry yet. I think it's as simple as she hasnt found her phase when dealing with the medias yet. this time she's probarbly going at it with more of a better safe than sorry attitude. She has to get used to all this from scratch but this time in her own tempo.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2004 :  19:58:22  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lenezone

quote:

According to my sources (they are few but they excist ) in the musicindustrie it looks like videoclips are not made as much as a few years ago. It is said to be to expensive and not rewarding. The succes a lot of artists have with DVD's has made the industrie rethink their strategie. I think we rather see more Lene DVD's instaed of videoclips on MTV.
And I know it's sometimes not easy to wait that long for her concert or any other news, but I believe that she will go on tour in the future. It's not her style to leave her fans empty-handed.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright

Edited by - Meriadoc on 31 Aug 2004 21:55:29
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2004 :  20:03:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
News for people who can't wait!

Thanks a lot to memo, Tef and staalorm for their always brilliant work over at lene-marlin.no

Edited by - Marko on 26 Aug 2004 20:04:45
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2004 :  00:10:39  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Its good news...
but I thought like a news about her new album...or somethin...

and again I agree with helios...every artist needs a break...
not even the ... artists make an album every year...
and about takin a long break...remember Lene writes her own songs...so its harder work -> longer break

Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2004 :  06:44:53  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That's brilliant news! And, as Marko said, thanks to Memo, Tef Johs and Staalorm. Lovely work at the translation! Though as Marc had posted over at lene-marlin.no, the paparazzi should leave Lene alone sometimes... "ostentatiously" is quite a harsh word to use on Lene.

Go to Top of Page

Adrianshan
Fan

Hong Kong
21 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2004 :  07:40:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi ya,
It's so nice to hear Lene may release a live album, yes Filly we can't wait it ~~~

If Lene needs to take a break, go ahead, just like what Lene wrote we are patient fans. (**but don't take too long~~)

The only thing I (maybe we) want: Lene, "HOPE YOU HAPPY" & healthy!
Go to Top of Page

Filly
Fan

Spain
71 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2004 :  12:46:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, Ok, thank you fans, you have made me understand that there no danger. So letīs wait...

And another question: Do you know how many cdīs and DVD of Another Day has been sold?
I read that over 300.000, but it was long time ago.
And what about lenemarlin.com, there are no news?
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2004 :  13:58:27  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
yea...I'm waiting for the official lenemarlin.com site 2 open...
please dont tell me the web designers are takin a break!

Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2004 :  14:09:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No news about the official site yet. Perhaps we and lene-marlin.no are sufficient for someone... I hope we'll at least receive a news from "above", sometimes.
Albums sold around the world: I think half a million at this point. New article says that the album is still selling, anyway the last news we had was of 450,000 copies, and it was many time ago.
DVD should have stopped around 10,000 copies totally. Really good, I think.

Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2004 :  17:37:34  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The official site? What official site? I've already given up on that place, a long long time ago... and guess whaT? My "ENTER" buttons have died! Now i can't be neat and nice anymore... maybe i should buy some more of her CDs and DVDs to make the number 450,001 and 10,001!

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2004 :  23:28:15  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
How about the total record of PMG?
And yea maybe i can make it for 450,002 and 10,002
(IF I CAN GET MY DAMN HANDS ON THAT DVD)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000