Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2004 :  19:31:49  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Heehee... i'm glad for the low prices. And yes, Malaysia is still considered a rather backward country; in other words, a third world country. I rather agree too! We borrow technology; we've never discovered anything new, unlike you Europeans... so many great people came from there! Then again... your countries are really old...

Anyway, i'll wait for the Norwegian members to reply... before i send my sixth sms to Norway...

These angels of light i cannot see,

Restrained by this untouchable purity.

Inaccessible place of love and peace,

Yet here i am left, in the darkness of Hades.

Edited by - Helios Rietberg on 29 Sep 2004 19:32:47
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2004 :  22:52:31  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meriadoc

I think we should ask a Norwegian to sent an SMS. They should know if one gets a confirmation when one sents an SMS.
Eh Tef, Little Lene, Memo, staalorm, ...: some assistance please?

Well, yes, I've sent several SMS votes, and almost each time I got a response telling me "thank you for voting" (or something to that effect).

I say "almost" each time, because there were times that I never got any reply as well. However, the very first time you send an SMS, you should get a confirmation, I think.

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no

Edited by - Tef Johs on 29 Sep 2004 22:53:16
Go to Top of Page

Little Lene
Fan

Norway
159 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2004 :  10:27:15  Show Profile  Visit Little Lene's Homepage  Click to see Little Lene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
but if you all write +47(it is the what it is called? number of norway) maybe it works then? maybe you can vote if you're in italy f xample? I thought Helios did it...

========================Lene Marlin - The Norwegian Northlight
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2004 :  12:57:55  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tef Johs
Well, yes, I've sent several SMS votes, and almost each time I got a response telling me "thank you for voting" (or something to that effect).

I say "almost" each time, because there were times that I never got any reply as well. However, the very first time you send an SMS, you should get a confirmation, I think.

Mmm, I haven't received any response. I hope my SMS still get through.
BTW, if I phone (instead of SMS to vote) to 0047 829 49123 I get the message saying that number is no longer in use. Am I doing something wrong?

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2004 :  13:30:16  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I fear only votes within Scandinavia are valid for these awards.

I'm afraid that's why nobody abroad gets a confirmation, and that the phone numbers even appear to be out of use (they're not).

tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2004 :  13:39:29  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh darn! Why can't i contribute? Miserably saddening...

So if our SMSs didn't get through to that number, where did they disappear to?

These angels of light i cannot see,

Restrained by this untouchable purity.

Inaccessible place of love and peace,

Yet here i am left, in the darkness of Hades.
Go to Top of Page

Luke
Fan

Italy
45 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2004 :  17:18:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm afraid that's why nobody abroad gets a confirmation, and that the phone numbers even appear to be out of use (they're not).

It's also my fear. Quite sad we can't help Lene to get a brilliant result this time, but at least we've tried... anyway, let's hope the best for her!

"I don't know your face no more
Or feel the touch that I adore
I don't know your face no more
It's just a place I'm lookin' for"

Keane - "We might as well be strangers"

Edited by - Luke on 30 Sep 2004 17:23:46
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2004 :  07:27:24  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

What about the Scandinavians who live abroad? And why did I pay 40 cents for every SMS if it isn't valid?
[/quote]I'm afraid that's why nobody abroad gets a confirmation, and that the phone numbers even appear to be out of use (they're not). [/quote]
So I've been ripped of by my phone company? How nice!

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2004 :  12:43:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This evening Lene could win the Best Norwegian Artist prize.
Could someone give us a link to look or listen to the event, please?

And this article seems very important to translate, please

There's another article. Tv is TV2, right? Who does record Lene's nomination?

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene

Edited by - Marko on 21 Oct 2004 14:16:18
Go to Top of Page

coffee
Fan

Norway
66 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2004 :  15:54:11  Show Profile  Visit coffee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Marko:

I didn't find that first article very interesting at all.. it was only about "the fans letting down norwegian acts" .. which is no surprise to me because all the artists they got to perfor Thursday night are CRAP!

*nods* I don't like any of them.. well Sabya *sp* are alright, but other than that, none of the scheduled performances makes me want to even watch the show on TV Much less pay 400 NOK for a ticket, and even more for the trip to Oslo!

The second article from Tromsř newspaper was SLIGHTLY more interesting..

Believes she will be there

The subject of [Lene Marlin]'s possible appearance at the award show to accept any possible award she might win. Now it seems that it is more likely that she will indeed show up.

– She has a seat, like all the other nominees, and we are assuming that every one of them will be there. We have not recieved any notification that she will not be there, so we're thinking it most likely she'll show, says Laastad.

He thinks it is promising that Lene is back in the spotlight after some time of silence.

– This is a good place to start. She's starting a tour soon, so this is a very good place to start, says Bjarne Laastad.

These are the awards Lene is nominated for:

** «Beste norske artist» (tonight)

** «Beste nordiske artist» (saturday)

** «Nordic Export» (saturday)

and that's about it.. nothing much. I cut the first part of the article - it really wasn't anything to translate.

Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2004 :  17:36:35  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In any case, I don't think we'll get to know the results until Saturday. They're recording the show for Saturday's broadcast on TV2.

The only way to know would be if, say, VG revealed something tomorrow (I doubt it).

tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2004 :  17:56:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So, today they don't show the Awards in tv?
But why did they split it in 2 evenings on 3 days?

Coffee, the appearance of Lene was meant for saturday or for today too?

Edited by - Marko on 21 Oct 2004 17:59:49
Go to Top of Page

coffee
Fan

Norway
66 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2004 :  20:44:30  Show Profile  Visit coffee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Either one of those, I guess... She's nominated both tonight and on saturday, so she probably have a seat reserved for herself on both nights - it's just up to her to show up...

I dunno though, most likely she will only show on Satuday because there will be more big stars to blend in with, and so the main spotlight won't be on her.
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2004 :  21:07:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
most likely she will only show on Satuday because there will be more big stars to blend in with, and so the main spotlight won't be on her

I think if Lene reads this, she'll laugh and think: Oh, they know me well

Anyway, Saturday was already quite sure for her appereance, but I mean if Lene had nothing else to do this evening...

Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2004 :  21:53:44  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Latest: Lene IS at the awards tonight, the TV2 entertainment news had no reports about her (but on a lot of other Nordic stars) this evening, but there are pictures over at tv2.no...and she's even posing with Kurt Nilsen, would you believe it???

Also, in a related note, Morten Abel has cancelled his appearance - he is apparently sick, and won't be doing any shows in the next few weeks. They (TV2) reported also that this won't influence the upcoming live tour with Lene and Bertine Zetlitz.

tefjohs@lene-marlin.no

Edited by - Tef Johs on 21 Oct 2004 22:08:34
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000