New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2004 :  21:23:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today it's a great day for Lene.it-Italy, and it should be for all of you too.
After a long work, we're going to put online a completely new section, called "Esperienze", where you'll find in the left column all the experiences (pics and tales in Italian) we could gather from fans in the past year (hopefully some new will be added), concerning obviously Lene's visits to Italy in 2003.
The idea comes just from our meetings with Lene, but you'll find also (right column) the meetings happened between fans from all over Italy before and after that events and the recollections from the recent journey through Norway made by some fans. There's also a middle column, where we'll insert all the Concert's experiences we'll live in the next months/years, starting from the Norwegian Tour

I know you're mainly interested in the photos, also because many of you don't understand Italian, and there's really A LOT to read (But Attention: there are also 2 stories with the pics inside of it - mine is one of them).
I hope you'll enjoy them, there are some GREAT pics of Lene. There are also many pics of fans, sometimes you'll look a bit puzzled perhaps

But there's another reason for having opened this topic: I wanted to ask every fan outside Italy who'll go to a concert or meet Lene in future, to tell us his/her story and pass us the photos he/she will eventually take of Lene or of other fans here. We'll publish everything in a similar section we'll create in the English home page.
This way we don't lose the emotions and the recollections of such experiences, we share them with other fans and we create an own story of the fan-club (Italian and International, but we're finally going to join the two sides in Oslo ) which is the best memory of Lene and us who will remain on these pages in future times.

I do really count on you!! Thank you and always thanks to Lene who made all this possible

P.s. You can send everything to: lene.it@gmail.com

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene

Zuzzy
Staff director / Moderator

Italy
123 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2004 :  01:15:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, it's a great new section of the site!

You can just watch the pics (and read the comments, if u can) here:
http://www.lene.it/it/esperienze.asp

I know it's all in Italian... but that's not a problem.. FOTO means PHOTOS... so you can just click everywhere and watch our big pics archive!

Let us know what u think about it!

Go to Top of Page

coffee
Fan

Norway
66 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2004 :  23:05:46  Show Profile  Visit coffee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
oooh! How fun! *watches pics from Norway* Lol.. I'm such a sucker for tourist photos of my own hometown - I found a very very nice photo from a mountain in my city *smile*

Many cool photos - I didn't have the time to look at all of them, but there weren't any where fans met Lene? :(

Anyways - Marco I think it's a wonderful idea. If I have something to write after the concert (if I don't go, can I still write? Lol. Write about my frustrations, you know :p ) I'll try to do something about it.

http://www.lene.it/media/esperienze/Norvegia03_Pegasus/bergen.jpg <- this is where I live, and gosh how much I love that picture!!
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2004 :  18:11:05  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Your city is beautiful, Coffee, especially that large Pegasus statue. How i wish my city were as beautiful!

These angels of light i cannot see,

Restrained by this untouchable purity.

Inaccessible place of love and peace,

Yet here i am left, in the darkness of Hades.
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2004 :  19:50:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there a Pegasus statue which Pegasus has photographed in Bergen?
Coffee, where's Haukelandshallen in that pic?

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2004 :  15:05:27  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
wow!
congrats. lene.it staff!
now this is something you can't find in other fansites! (other stars)
and its also great in pics!
and simply i can't wait to read! *Hopes English versions out 2*

- - The fear that flows through soul & flesh...Silent hill - -
Go to Top of Page

coffee
Fan

Norway
66 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2004 :  15:33:56  Show Profile  Visit coffee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Helios - uh.. pegasus staute? *looks at picture* umm.. I don't think we have a pegasus statue.. but I could be wrong :-/ lol Do we have a pegasus statue?!

Marko - you cannot see Haukelandshallen that pic. Haukeland lies further to the left of this pic :) sorry...
Go to Top of Page

Pegasus_TDCi
Lene.it staff / Moderator

Italy
168 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2004 :  10:49:52  Show Profile  Visit Pegasus_TDCi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
He-he.. I don't have any statue representing me in Bergen... not yet *lolling*

Anyway, I really suggest that you stay tuned for the next months on the "Esperienze" page because there in the mid-column will come all the stuff from the concerts of the Norwegian Wundertrio that we will be able to collect!

And ... don't despair... soon or late, as Marko said, it will be time also for the english section of Experiences! By now, if you browse the italian section, you might get the most by clicking for "Foto" ("Photos"): images is one of the most powerful common language, along with music. ENJOY!!!

Hey what do you think of me now?
Am I not like I once
were
Still if you don't
know me,
what's the
story of this pen
I guess you're not a
stranger
and I can tell you're not a
friend
It might take a
while but I guess
I'll manage
waiting 'till then...

Then...
when you
confront me with your thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2004 :  13:25:29  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooops! Isn't that a Pegasus statue right in the middle of the lake? Or is it just a overly large bird flying across? Ehehe... i think i need to change my glasses... or perhaps cut the Greek Mythology day-dreaming...

Go to Top of Page

coffee
Fan

Norway
66 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2004 :  15:31:58  Show Profile  Visit coffee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There is a water fountain in the middle of a "lake" in the middle of the city (it used to be connected all the way down to the harbour, about 100 years ago).. but there is no solid statue or rock or anything remotely looking like a statue, much less looking like a winged-horse lmao!

haha.. or maybe I have seen wrong all these years (I walk past that water every day when I go to school, so I should really know.. I will keep my eyes open for an overly large bird though )
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2004 :  15:52:00  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Now that i look at it, it does look rather like a water fountain... ehehe, pardon my bungling.

Go to Top of Page

coffee
Fan

Norway
66 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2004 :  15:59:46  Show Profile  Visit coffee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Lol. I'm just very amused.. you're funny!

pegasus statue... hihi.. I should try to mention that the the culture commitee.. maybe they'd like the idea, and you'd have your staue!
Go to Top of Page

Sundet
Fan

Norway
1 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2004 :  22:01:03  Show Profile  Click to see Sundet's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well, dunno if it's much of an experience but... (or, for that sakes, if this is the right place to post this)
I've never really been much of a hardcore Lene Marlin fan. That is, I bought her first CD and sort of disliked it apart from a couple of songs, and then bought her second one and liked it a whole lot. Still a bit far away from my primary tastes though.

Oh, anyway! I just moved to Oslo, Norway after spending quite a few years in another city working my way through a university degree. I moved to the part of Oslo with a few of the embassies and whatnot (locals will know my whereabouts), and I was pleasantly surprised to run into Lene at my local 7 Eleven (of all places!) a few weeks ago. I didn't recognize her at all at first, so I just gave her a polite smile as I made my way past her heading towards the coffee machine. It wasn't until afterwards it occured to me that I'd actually squeezed my way past the mighty Lene... oh well, she seemed quite normal to these eyes - made of flesh and blood just like you and I.

Turns out she lives just 'round the corner from me (if Internet searches are to be trusted, haha). What a nice neighbour to have! Hope she gets everything she deserves!
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2004 :  02:38:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for your report, Sundet. And Welcome to this board!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000