Lene featured in "GKNorge" on norwegian TV2 tonite
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

coffee
Fan

Norway
66 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2004 :  19:26:03  Show Profile  Visit coffee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just saw this on a commercial for tonight's edition of God Kveld Norge - they said something about "showing her face publically again" I think.. didn't quite catch it because I was in the kitchen.
I just thought I'd give everyone who can see it a head's up! It's probably only about the concert and no news other than what we have already read, but still..

ZcapZ
Fan

Sweden
6 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2004 :  00:41:21  Show Profile  Visit ZcapZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Too late :(
Was it like the interview last night on Først & Sist, or only a trailer for the upcoming awards?
Go to Top of Page

coffee
Fan

Norway
66 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2004 :  00:59:51  Show Profile  Visit coffee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
blah.. you really didn't miss alot if you didn't watch. The girl is too quiet! lol.. or maybe the other two are WAY too attention-hungry. Nothing new whatsoever :(

Anyway - does someone know if Lene is scheduled to make an appearance at the Nordic Music Awards next weekend?
Go to Top of Page

ZcapZ
Fan

Sweden
6 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2004 :  01:41:24  Show Profile  Visit ZcapZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok, so it was some kind of interview after all?

About your other question...Maybe, maybe not. =)

http://www.bladet-tromso.no/kultur/musikk/article5758.ece

>Marlin, som er nominert til pris som beste norske og nordiske artist, skal ifølge Kanal24 ha sagt ja til å opptre under opptakene torsdag 21. oktober.

>Foreløpig er det ingen i kretsen rundt Lene Marlin som vil bekrefte hundre prosent at hun har sagt ja til å opptre under Nordic Music Awards
Go to Top of Page

coffee
Fan

Norway
66 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2004 :  01:53:32  Show Profile  Visit coffee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ooooh! excellent!

I hope she will perform!! *Grin* she needs to warm up for the big tour, right? :D t4p ZcapZ
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000