Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2004 :  11:20:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=252392

Is this about the fact that YWT has been the most played song in 2003?

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene

Daniel
Fan

Germany
103 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2004 :  12:46:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marko
Is this about the fact that YWT has been the most played song in 2003?

Very short summary:
Yes, and it has been played 1794 times (6319 minutes). That's almost 4,5 days. Then they say she gets about 50 NKR for each minute and earns that much because she wrote the songs herself (she is "author", so she gets the money alone and not the record company).

PS: Well, the 50 NKR is just an estimation because different stations pay different amounts.

PPS: Marko, did you finally start learning norwegian? *g*

Edited by - Daniel on 30 Oct 2004 12:49:59
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2004 :  02:01:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Daniel. It's interesting she earns something, but I thought that, radios pay to play!

quote:
Marko, did you finally start learning norwegian?

No, but as you know many words are not really different from the German ones. So reading the headlines and the first lines, I can understand or guess the meaning of the whole. I've also a little Norwegian vocabulary for any eventuality.

Go to Top of Page

Little Lene
Fan

Norway
159 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2004 :  08:18:19  Show Profile  Visit Little Lene's Homepage  Click to see Little Lene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thank you Daniel. It's interesting she earns something, but I thought that, radios pay to play!

quote:
Marko, did you finally start learning norwegian?

No, but as you know many words are not really different from the German ones. So reading the headlines and the first lines, I can understand or guess the meaning of the whole. I've also a little Norwegian vocabulary for any eventuality.

That's right, Marko...Norwegian has some words who isn't very diffrent from some german ones...but...you're good to guess

*under construction*
Go to Top of Page

Daniel
Fan

Germany
103 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2004 :  12:55:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.nrk.no/musikk/4221120.html

---
Might become a disc

In December Morten Abel, Lene Marlin and Bertine Zetlitz will go on a common tour on six different places in the country. Now Morten Abel says that this might become a disc as well.

Before that, on November 22nd, Morten Abel releases a collective album, better: a box with a double-CD with 30 songs, radio play and DVD. In conjunction with this he shot a video for the new single "Our love is deep". There he met Dagbladet [a newspaper] and talked willingly about his plans for the tour trio.

Surprising press-conference

- We talked about recording a common song, maybe a live project from the stage where the takings go to a good purpose. Or perhaps the song will be released as a sort of a tour souvenir, Morten Abel says to Dagbladet.

By the way, this might seem like the common press-conference Friday last week because the three artists came surprisingly to Morten Abel. [this sentence someone has to explain to me...]

- I just don't know them, and it was very strange with this press conference that came surprisingly to us. We didn't have a clue what should happen, he says to the newspaper.

[Picture:] Morten Abel does not decline there might be a disc by some means or other from the tour with Lene Marlin and Bertine Zetlitz.
---

PS: Didn't find the mentioned Dagbladet-article, so I tried to translate that.

quote:
many words are not really different from the German ones

That's right, fortunately! But there are also *lots* of words that obviously have the same origin but mean completely different things. That was hard the first time...

Edited by - Daniel on 01 Nov 2004 13:01:33
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2004 :  19:13:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you once again, Daniel. You're giving your spontaneous collaboration to this community: that's really appreciated!

P.s. Sometimes I still wonder why there are so few German fans now.

Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2004 :  22:21:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The most played song? I didn't know that but that's great! You go girl!

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

Daniel
Fan

Germany
103 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2004 :  18:16:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In addition to the news on lene-marlin.no there was an article on Nordlys.no:

---
Almost sold out Lene Marlin

TROMSØ: Almost all tickets for the concert with Lene Marlin, Morten Abel and Bertine Zetlitz in the Tromsøhallen have been grabbed.

In the last days Aftenposten and Bergens Tidende have written the ticket sale for the Norway tour with the three super stars has gone slowly.

- This is not the case in Tromsø. At the contrary. Here's the concert almost sold out. I don't have the accurate sale numbers, but I know that about 80 percent of the tickets are gone. So if I was one of them who wish to see these stars in Tromsø, I would begin to jog to the ticket counter at once, the tour manager Pernille Torp Holte in Unit Management says.
---

Well, and why there are so few german fans... Well, don't know. Why are there so many italian fans? *g* I guess we'll never get an answer on that. By the way: On "my" radio station they're still playing SDH and YWT together 1-3 times per week.

---
"Wouldn't wish for anything more
except the time would stand still."
Go to Top of Page

custard555
Fan

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2004 :  19:22:42  Show Profile  Visit custard555's Homepage  Click to see custard555's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
can someone please take a look at this one http://app.nrk.no/musikk/3086760.html, I know its not new, but still.......

Come on Lene, Don't give up now

Remember kids, CHIPS ARE VEGETABLES

Ok the link doesn’t work no more, so here is the copy and paste version

Bestiller bare en fjerdedel

Spredningen av Lene Marlins nye plate på nettet vil få konsekvenser for salget, tror enkelte platebutikk-eiere. Foto: Virign.

Spredningen av Lene Marlins nye plate vil få konsekvenser for platesalget, tror enkelte platebutikkeiere som ikke er innenfor noen kjede. De store kjedene er imidlertid optimistiske i forhold til salget av ”Another day”.

Publisert 16.09.2003 13:06. Oppdatert 16.09.2003 13:19.
Av Jørn Gjersøe, nrk.no/musikk.

Leif Tore Torkehagen i Torkehagen Musikk på Rudshøgda kommer til å forhåndsbestille 75 prosent mindre av Lene Marlin-plata enn han ville gjort før den kom på nett.
Tar sine forholdsregler

Free Record Shop håper Lene Marlin vil selge godt selv om plata er på nettet. Foto: Knut Falch / SCANPIX.

- Den forrige Lene Marlin-plata solgte jo veldig bra og nå kommer det en ny plate som allerede er ute på nettet og som folk flest kan laste ned. Det vil få konsekvenser for oss som driver en musikkforretning som har kun cd-plater. Vi får ikke solgt så mange over disk som vi hadde ønsket, sier Leif Tore Torkehagen i Torkehagen Musikk på Rudshøgda.

Små fagmusikkhandlerne som ikke er del av noen kjede er mer utsatt for svingninger i salget enn de store landsdekkende kjedene. Derfor tar også Torkehagen sine forholdsregler og bestiller mindre av plata enn han ville gjort ellers.

- Jeg vil forhåndsbestille omtrent 75 prosent mindre av denne plata enn ellers. Et antall på 1000 ville kanskje vært mest riktig for meg. Men nå blir det antagelig bare 250.
- Bør få store bøter
Platekompaniet sier i en kommentar at de ikke vil ta inn mindre enn de vanligvis ville gjort av Lene Marlin-Plata. De håper at den fortsatt vil selge godt selv om den ligger på nettet.
I Free Record Shop har de samme holdning.

- Holdningen vår er fortsatt, som den var før den ble lekket, at vi skal gjøre dette til en av høstens prioriteter. Men det er selvfølgelig et faktor at den er på nettet. Men vi har såpass tro på at kundene våre er ute etter det ekte produktet at vi kjører på som vanlig, sier Kjartan Slette hos Free Record Shop.

Torkehagen Musikk på Rudshøgda tror noen må få en skikkelig smekk for at man skal få en bukt med ulovlig spredning av musikk på nettet.

- En offensiv fra plateselskaper bør nok til. Jeg syns de som gjør dette skal få litt store bøter, så store at det virkelig svir!

Edited by - custard555 on 12 Nov 2004 19:33:28
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2004 :  21:41:50  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.lene-marlin.no/index.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1071510788&archive=1071517204&start_from=&ucat=9&

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no
Go to Top of Page

custard555
Fan

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2004 :  21:52:28  Show Profile  Visit custard555's Homepage  Click to see custard555's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tef Johs

http://www.lene-marlin.no/index.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1071510788&archive=1071517204&start_from=&ucat=9&

tefjohs@lene-marlin.no

cheers big ears

www.arba13672.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/music/quas.swf" target="_blank">www.geocities.com/custard555/test.txt" border="0">Come on Lene, Don't give up now www.arba13672.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/music/quas.swf" target="_blank">www.geocities.com/custard555/pic/e-mail/russell1/monkeypoint.txt" border="0">

Remember kids, CHIPS ARE VEGETABLES

Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2004 :  17:30:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=254781

Do you think it's a countermeasure for not having selled as they expected until now?

Go to Top of Page

Daniel
Fan

Germany
103 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2004 :  19:04:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
---
Win tickets for the concert with Abel, Zetlitz and Marlin!

(VG Nett) Morten Abel, Bertine Zetlitz and Lene Marlin will soon cast off on tour. VG Nett gives you the possibility to experience the common tour.

From OLA STENBERG

[Picture:] Morten Abel, Bertine Zetlitz and Lene Marlin will cast off on a common tour on December 3rd. You can win tickets for the concerts on VG Nett.

The pop trio will start in Stavanger on December 3rd and will continue with Oslo (December 4th), Bergen (7th), Trondheim (9th), Bodø (11th) and Tromsø (13th).
If you wish for tickets for the unique tour you can get them through VG Netts competition.
The only thing you need to do is to answer three questions.
---

The questions:

---
The pop trio Morten Abel, Bertine Zetlitz and Lene Marlin will be aiming high when they cast off together on tour and play exclusively in big arenas.
VG Nett in cooperation with cdon.com gives you the possibility to win two tickets for each concert.
The only thing you have to do is to answer the questions before November 29th 12pm.

What is Bertine Zetlitz' new disk called?
[ ] Cameleon
[ ] Rollerskating
[ ] Fake Your Beauty

In autumn you could see Morten Abel in Norwegian cinemas. What was the movie called?
[ ] Alt for Egil ["All for Egil"]
[ ] Bare Egil ["Only Egil"]
[ ] Alltid Egil ["Always Egil"]

Where does Lene Marlin come from?
[ ] Bardufoss
[ ] Bodø
[ ] Tromsø
---

But I guess they won't send the tickets abroad.

---

Edited by - Daniel on 16 Nov 2004 19:08:07
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2004 :  22:26:53  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel

...except the time would stand still.

Darned, *that's* what she's saying! I've always wondered if our transcription was correct

Daniel, what is your opinion on this paragraph:

What if I could hold your hand and kiss you
And you'd feel nothing except for this place now

I suspect the second line isn't totally correct. Any insights?

tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
Go to Top of Page

Daniel
Fan

Germany
103 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2004 :  22:40:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What I understand:

"If I could lay down beside you on a blanket in a park somewhere
With some music and some wine and your gentle arms around me
Wouldn't wish for anything more
Except the time would stand still

And I could tell you were mine
And you never ever would leave
And I would make you feel the only place to be
Is where there's music some wine and me

What if I could hold your hand and kiss you
And you'd feel ???
Forget about time and spend the night
There on a blanket in a park

I could tell you were mine
Is where there's music some wine and me

And I could tell you were mine
Is where there's music some wine and me music some wine and me"

Sadly no insights into that particular line. But I will try my best and re-listen to it. But maybe there's another way: When someone meets her next time, ask her. ;-) Also about the title. *g*

---
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2004 :  07:12:57  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Could i try my luck?

What i can grasp :

If i could lay down beside you, on a blanket in a park somewhere,
With some music and some wine and me, and gentle arms around me,
Wouldn't wish for anything more, except, that time would stand still.

And i could tell, you were mine, and you'd never ever leave,
And i would make you feel, the only place to be,
Is where there's music, some wine, and me.

What if i could hold your hand and kiss you,
And you'd feel nothing except for this dream.
Forget about time and spend the night,
There, on a blanket in a park.

I could tell, you were mine, and you'd never ever leave.
And i would make you feel, the only place to be,
Is where there's music, some wine, and me.

And i could tell, you were mine, and you'd never ever leave,
And i would make you feel, the only place to be, is where there's music, some wine, and me.

Music, some wine, and me...

My Angels of Light have long left me,
Yet the darkness of the path is queer,
Where have they escaped for purity?
Leading to what i hold so dear
This blinding light glaring in my sight,
Mystery of the unseen so hard to unravel,
Though i struggle to see with all my might.
To where i will go, through time and travel.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000