Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Filly
Fan

Spain
71 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2004 :  21:06:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, I only wanna say some things:

Why PMG sold more cd´s that AD?
I think that it may be caused by the fact that in countries like Spain, AD has not have an important publicity in the media, the cd has not be announced in TV, and it has sound in the radio, but not the first single, only the second(Another Day), and few times.
whit PMG we have(in Spain) more publicity in the media, even one song, Sitting Down Here, was the ending of a TV-program.

And why Lene´s videoclips there not appear on MTV-Spain?
I think that there are another singer that sold more ´cause they are more popular, not ´cause they make better music.

what do you think?

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2004 :  14:33:14  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hmm...

Well, for example in my country, AD also has no publicity. No promotion, no posters, nothing. Not even a single song on the radio. You can only get occasional news from the DJs on the radio and tv, and they don't even know that much.

PMG, well, PMG was popular only because US gave a real boost. People here loved US, and even SDH. So... yeah, PMG sold many more copies. You can still find PMG for sale in stores now, but you can hardly get your hands on a copy of AD. It's hard.

Lene's videoclips... i have MTV-Singapore, and she hardly appears there, and Channel V (Japan), which she's not appeared on since 2001, i think. Here, all you can see are rap songs and R & B, which i'm not exactly a fan of.

I guess, if another singer sells more albums, it's only because the music they make is in favour of the times. Nothing more.

My Angels of Light have long left me,
Yet the darkness of the path is queer,
Where have they escaped for purity?
Leading to what i hold so dear
This blinding light glaring in my sight,
Mystery of the unseen so hard to unravel,
Though i struggle to see with all my might.
To where i will go, through time and travel.

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2004 :  14:46:06  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well In PMG,
Unforgivable Sinner & Sitting Down Here were International hits,
and Lene sudennly went out of the picture after that....so I think they didn't promote & put up money on AD that much

also...AD is a biot "new" compared to PMG

Go to Top of Page

jorgetb
Fan

Uruguay
43 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2004 :  02:14:11  Show Profile  Click to see jorgetb's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the other people,dont angry with me.
hola filly, no se porque se vendio mas, los dos cd's son increibles, no se cual es el mejor, vos tuviste suerte, aca no llego nada, lo que tengo lo compre por internet o lo baje de la web, y de los video?? ni hables, por aca, nada de nada, por suerte los pude bajar de la web y los pase a dvd's que sino, es imposible.S
Saludos desde Uruguay.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000