Fan

Italy
2 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2003 :  21:55:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OHH I'm the first here!!

so well, i'll introduce myself...
My name is Laura and I live in ferrara..I study to became a translator
and I'm 19 years old.
I love music (Lene, The Corrs, Celtic music, Avril, Kylie, Celine Dion), reading (Harry Potter, crimes,thrillers)i love animals....my star sign is scorpio....
I would like to chat with other Lene Maniacs all around the world(i can chat in spanish and english) i would like to know a lot of people here and find new friends....

With love Laura

President
Fan

Italy
4 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2003 :  23:07:22  Show Profile  Visit President's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HI!!
Welcome to this forum!

Una voce d'angelo che mi riempie il cuore, eccolo il vero nettare della vita...
Go to Top of Page

DarKlaus

Italy
42 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2003 :  19:08:18  Show Profile  Visit DarKlaus's Homepage  Click to see DarKlaus's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi Laura... perhaps everybody should introduce himself because we know each other in the italian fanclub but here it's different and I hope thet a lot of new people will come soon.
My name is Claudio and I live in Rome. I study Fine Arts at Rome's Academy and I'm interested in a lot of things as you can see in my profile.
I love mainly Lene and the Cranberries but I try to listen to every kind of music. I'm scorpio too, like a lot of people in the world...
If you'd like to chat you could start with our italian channel (you can find it in our site). We are Italian but Lene maniacs too!!!
Well... welcome to this forum!!!

Go to Top of Page

jama
Fan

Italy
10 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2003 :  00:20:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh Laura you're right... I'd want to introduce myself too but now I have to go to bed, I'm very tired ... if someone want to see my details can go to see my profile else you can ask me directly ...

haooooooooo jama

SoMeTiMeS I FeeL LiKe a DraGoN...

which type is a free choice.... JAMA LOVE&PEACE
Go to Top of Page

Enny
Fan

Italy
9 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2003 :  17:59:41  Show Profile  Visit Enny's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome!

Go to Top of Page

jebskulker
Fan

Australia
21 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2003 :  18:23:03  Show Profile  Send jebskulker an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Hi there everyone
My name's Shane, I'm 23 from Canberra, the capital of Australia... and I've been a fan of Lene ever since I saw the video clip for Unforgivable Sinner on MTV about 4 years ago. I bought her album not long after that and haven't turned back! It's so exciting to hear the news about the new single and album! I doubt the new single will get played on the radio here, but I'll be buying it for sure.
I have a friend who lives here who is an international university student from Pakistan, and he's a Lene fan too!

I don't know why Lene's popularity hasn't blossomed here in Australia. I think she's wonderful and she's one of my favourite music artists.

It's good to see some other Australian fans here! It's very rare to find any at all.
Go to Top of Page

DarKlaus

Italy
42 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2003 :  22:25:33  Show Profile  Visit DarKlaus's Homepage  Click to see DarKlaus's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Welcome to you too!!!

Go to Top of Page

Enny
Fan

Italy
9 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2003 :  14:19:52  Show Profile  Visit Enny's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome!

Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2003 :  17:48:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to all Australian fans!!
Have a good stay!

Australia must be a wonderful land. One day I'll go there... one day in the future

"I wait, I'm not tired of waiting
Weak but I'm not sick...

Imaginary friends, they might flow down deep
Storm ahead, we'll ride it through...
"

I know - Lene Marlin
Go to Top of Page

jebskulker
Fan

Australia
21 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2003 :  13:38:29  Show Profile  Send jebskulker an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Well after seeing some pictures of Tromso at one of the Lene Marlin fan sites, I'd love to go to Norway myself!

I'd love to see Italy as well, and a few other European countries. I just need the money, but I'm a poor university student.
I need a good paying job.
Go to Top of Page

memory4
Fan

1 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2003 :  16:35:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, and Welcome to all!
Today I am record to me.
I say you that I don't speak English very well, therefore you excuse me for the eventual errors.

The people who are in the italian forum know me already.
My name's Saverio and I live in Altamura, in the south Italy.
I like nearly every kind of music, reading (I prefer thriller and horror), watching a films, and collector...

I hope not to have made errors.

Edited by - memory4 on 18 Jun 2003 16:36:38
Go to Top of Page

Sweety
Fan

Netherlands
28 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2003 :  22:45:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to this International Forum!
how are you doing??
My name is Jet, 18 yrs old, and from Holland near Amsterdam
Nice to met you!

***EnJoY yOuR sTaY***

Ciaoxxx

Lene won MTV AWARDS! wowwww

Have a great day!
..Be Happy!

Go to Top of Page

EsJen
Fan

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2003 :  00:50:40  Show Profile  Visit EsJen's Homepage  Send EsJen an AOL message  Click to see EsJen's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hey,
my name is Jen and i'm 16, i live in the US but i used to live in Norway...I was at the Hitawards '99 that Lene performed at and took all the awards hehe

I hope Lene's second album will be released in the states seeing how the first one didn't

oh and i love music, my top favorite arists are Lene and Avril Lavigne. some other artists or bands i listen to are alanis morrisette, gob, boxcar racer, goo goo dolls, spinfire and lot more i don't feel like writing right now lol

Edited by - EsJen on 09 Jul 2003 00:54:33
Go to Top of Page

ERVI
Fan

Italy
12 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2003 :  12:33:25  Show Profile  Send ERVI an ICQ Message  Click to see ERVI's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi and welcome EsJen!
Don't worry Another Day will be released in the states and I belive it could be released in Australia as well.
BTW i hope that Lene will be appreciated in the USA! That'd be wonderful!

See you soon!

I look above into the dark and stormy sky but I can't see you...
Where are you my Angel?
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2003 :  15:23:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fantastic, you were at the Hitawards Jen Lucky you!!
So you understand also Norwegian? Like Jack and Jon on the mbuzz forum... there's a great American Lene group I see.
Hope you'll do everything to spread the voice there in USA... but it's all to verify about an American release and then noone knows in how many States of the USA Lene will promote her album...

Ok, welcome again anyway!

"I wait, I'm not tired of waiting
Weak but I'm not sick...

Imaginary friends, they might flow down deep
Storm ahead, we'll ride it through...
"

I know - Lene Marlin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: