HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LENE!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Betta
Fan

Italy
1 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2003 :  09:35:01  Show Profile  Send Betta an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, Lene! I'm Elisabetta, I'm from Italy and I'm a very very faithful fan of yours. Unfortunately I couldn't send you my birthday wishes on time, but though it's a little late, I send you anyway my BEST wishes of HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I hope you will read this message I'm leaving for you!!!
Don't stop making me dream by your songs and your music!!!!
YOU ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!
CIAO, BYE

Elisabetta

memo
Fan

Norway
77 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2003 :  12:55:29  Show Profile  Visit memo's Homepage  Click to see memo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
:)

http://www.lene-marlin.no

memo@lene-marlin.no

currently looking for news-posters!
Go to Top of Page

adamqaisar
Fan

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2003 :  11:53:03  Show Profile  Visit adamqaisar's Homepage  Click to see adamqaisar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Unfortunatley the same happened to me, just incase you do read this Lene, have a great birthday and don't stop bringing that little bit of heaven into our lives with your music and your gorgeous voice.
Go to Top of Page

tefjohs
Fan

Norway
26 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2003 :  15:03:14  Show Profile  Visit tefjohs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, happy birthday!

And, about the Japanese version of "Another Day" - hearing that this version should come with an exclusive bonus track made me pre-order it at once :)

I hope the song "Enough" will be on the b-side of "you weren't there", though, so that everyone should be able to hear *all* the released songs. I'm also very curious about what material is placed on the DVD version. Any news about that particular point would be highly appreciated.
Go to Top of Page

Danies
Staff Lene.it

Italy
11 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2003 :  17:59:51  Show Profile  Visit Danies's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Lene, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!

Bye Bye
Danies

Lene Marlin, The Northern Light
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000