Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2005 :  23:28:18  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
-|Other than Lene's songs please|-

And also Plaes use the following format:
[Song Name] - [Artist Name] - [Album Name]

I'l go first with...

Mosh - Eminem - Encore

I think EVERYBODY should listen to this song...and you'll know my reason once you hear it...
Quote from the song... ---No More blood for oil---
[[I think that describes alot]]

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2005 :  04:14:00  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Okay, let me try. Can i submit more than one at one time?

Sensing the Spheres - Enigma - Unknown Album

I don't think you can find this song in any of the albums Michael Cretu released. It's only available by download on the internet. It's instrumental, but has something about it that just catches you. It's melancholy, sometimes... but perfect to listen to when you have nothing else in mind or that you're just plain miserable...

So fragile, just you and me,
Barely staying afloat in this blood red sea.
The eyes i looked at as jewels of hope,
Now hold just despair, how shall we cope?

Your feelings crushed, easy to break,
A protective shield of love we make.
When we realise we shall be free,
To entwine in the hands of you and me...
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2005 :  23:45:58  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Helios, you can post as many songs as u want...
and yea I've downloaded that song...and I haven't found it in any of my Enigma albums...
Also from Enigma I'd recommend Silent Warrior (or somethin like that...its very old)

Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2005 :  12:22:05  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah, i have the clip "Silent Warrior". It's pretty good.

KuGu, you've got LOADS of songs. Nice collection.

Kyo - Comme le Monde est Grand

Well, for one it's in French, and probably not very friendly to most of us. But i like it... the melody is good, the words are meaningful, and the song itself is marvellous. It's kind of like a love song, by the way, just very philosophical and rather indirect, but still, a love song...

Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2005 :  21:08:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
KuGu, many of your songs under "Lene Marlin" are not songs of her.
I do appreciate that you want to share something with us, but I'm still of the opinion that we shouldn't promote downloadings, at least not of Lene's songs on an official Lene forum, if we can easily buy her works (in our country or through ebay for ex.). Plus, if some of the songs are not by Lene, we don't even do a good publicity.

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene

Edited by - Marko on 17 Mar 2005 21:09:22
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2005 :  19:02:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
one of my favourite songs at the moment:
Elin Sigvardsson if love can kill I'll die for you
her song for Anna is also great. Both are taken from her new album Smithereens.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"

Edited by - Tarnim on 18 Mar 2005 19:03:23
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2005 :  09:27:26  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh i'm terribly stupid. I've forgotten a great song to escape the desparate, morbid clutches of reality...

Dream On - Nemorin - OST The Never Ending Story. Based on the book "The Never Ending Story" by Michael Ende, which i actually should post on the topic "Great Books", but i'm not supposed to cross post.

Beautiful song. It makes you feel like you're capable of doing anything, anything and everything... but it's pretty old... you can still find the original album though, but it's not available for downloading unless i put it up.

Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2005 :  17:20:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KuGu
the only song that doesnt belong to lene is "dont say you love me".. others are lene's song..

I thought you knew Lene songs at least and I wonder why other fans didn't tell you.
For some reason I don't succeed in opening your files, so I cannot listen to those songs. Anyway Angel, Arodell, Dawson's Creek, Hello World, Kiss me are not Lene Marlin's songs, I want to clear up this definitely. Sometimes it happens also in the Italian forum that new fans ask if those are Lene's songs, 'cause those titles come out when you search Lene Marlin with Kazaa or similar, as long as I know.

quote:
in Turkey, we dont have Lene's albums.. They are not sold here. So i have to put them into my website

Ok, but you don't "have to", it's your choice to put a song online (I'm only doing a simple consideration). You can always buy every album or single on amazon or ebay for ex. I've buyed and I'm still buying all Lene's promos and rare stuff this way and Sissel's "All Good Things" too.

quote:
You can delete or edit my messages as you want not to publish her songs..

There's no need that I do it, if you yourself can do

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene

Edited by - Marko on 19 Mar 2005 17:25:38
Go to Top of Page

vespertine
Fan

United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2005 :  18:24:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Faraway voice" by Katie Melua from her debut album "Call off the search" I urge you to hear this song, her voice is amazing, soft yet powerful. The song was written as a tribute to the late, great Eva Cassidy, who was a great influence to Katie. Anyone familiar with Eva's song "fields of gold" should hear echos of it in "Faraway voice" The rest of her album is also amazing. Check it out!
Go to Top of Page

northside66
Fan

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2005 :  00:08:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've had Katie's CD for a long time now. She absolutely has a great voice. Even caught her on the Jimmy Kimmel show. Had to stay up late for that one. And no one will ever be able to match Eva's voice. A talent that was discovered way too late.
Go to Top of Page

beturballocks2abarndance
Fan

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2005 :  10:05:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ALL THE SONGS YOU'VE MENTIONED SUCK *****

YOU SHOULD HEAR LINDSAY LOHAN (RUMOR) ITS TITE, MEN!

*Wak!* Manchester is not as much cool as Lene's heart....*sigh*

Edited by - Pegasus_TDCi on 26 Mar 2005 12:53:03
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2005 :  12:53:48  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Beturballocks, first off, hello.

Secondly... "suck balls" is quite an offensive phrase in this forum. Perhaps other forums based in English-speaking lands don't care, but here... you should've read the rules before you posted. Not everyone's taste is like yours. Lindsay Lohan is nothing but a little girl! Perhaps you haven't even heard any of the songs we mentioned!

Go to Top of Page

AnanasTyrker
Fan

Denmark
12 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2005 :  14:25:16  Show Profile  Click to see AnanasTyrker's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nice to see another Lindsay Lohan fan :) But please lay off the use of such language no need to offend anyone to make a point. :)

And Helios, Lindsay Lohan is not just a little girl, she is a beautiful young woman with a very good and strong talent! :) Her music might not be as good as Lene's, then again noone is better than Lene when it comes to writing music and singing ;) But Lindsay is definately a good actress, the most promising young actress around IMO!

This song is one of my favourite non-Lene songs Mountain - Nantucket Sleighride, check it out if you like :)

Edited by - AnanasTyrker on 25 Mar 2005 17:22:30
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2005 :  15:48:50  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well, Ananas, sorry if i insulted you, but seriously, from my point of view Lindsay deserves the rank "girl", at least. She's no woman to me. Sorry. I don't particularly like her, though her songs can be catchy. Anyway, my pick for this post :

Robert Miles - Children.

It's instrumental, quite... in fact, very old. The song is pretty easy to get. Your local music store or your downloading machine should have it!

Go to Top of Page

AnanasTyrker
Fan

Denmark
12 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2005 :  16:11:47  Show Profile  Click to see AnanasTyrker's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You didnt insult me and Im not mad or angry at all I just use "!" alot sometimes, and I dont like it when people say something bad about Lindsay
You have your opinion about her and I have mine, lets just leave it at that

Edited by - AnanasTyrker on 25 Mar 2005 16:12:37
Go to Top of Page

Lene-Robyn
Fan

Netherlands
64 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2005 :  17:09:23  Show Profile  Visit Lene-Robyn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I like 'Aldrig hänt' of 'Robyn' from sweden... I don't know wich album it is
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000