Norway
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lene-Robyn
Fan

Netherlands
64 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2005 :  16:49:50  Show Profile  Visit Lene-Robyn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hey guys,
I'm going to norway in auwgust for a year!! Is it nice there? I hope so... If you live in Norway, maybe you can tell me something about the country?
Ilse

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2005 :  18:49:06  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That's great. I've been to Norway many times to meet my fiancée. And we're moving in together in June. I'm moving to Oslo. Where are you going to live? I've been to Lofoten, Bergen, Sogndal, Oslo and I love it there. Oslo is a nice city, and I feel damn good when I'm there. U gotta love it I guess you're going to study there? Lemme know more!

Darksky

doei

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
Go to Top of Page

Lene-Robyn
Fan

Netherlands
64 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2005 :  15:06:59  Show Profile  Visit Lene-Robyn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, i am going to study there (just secundairy school) but i don't know yet where i am going to live... They are searching for a family for me there (the people of the organisation) But it's for sure i can go!!!!
Are the people nice there... Because i was chatting with people from norway, and they seemed not very nice. They were lying all the time etc. But i don't know how other people are...
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2005 :  18:00:43  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well, I believe Norwegians can look a little cold when u don't know them. But it's probably cuz they're shy. But as soon as u get to talk with them and all, they're really nice Course there r idiots everywhere! But if u're going to Oslo, we can meet, so u wont b alone Always good to have someone to hang around with when u're on ur own in a new country! hehe!

Darksky

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
Go to Top of Page

Lene-Robyn
Fan

Netherlands
64 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2005 :  18:57:28  Show Profile  Visit Lene-Robyn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
well, i guess i am not going to live in Oslo, because i said i prefer not to live in a city
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000