new song
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lene-Robyn
Fan

Netherlands
64 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2005 :  19:24:06  Show Profile  Visit Lene-Robyn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hé everybody,
somebody from norway told me lene's got a new song. Is that true? (i don't really believe it) Well, i couldn't really ask about it, because the boy was just 11 years old, and he couldn't speak english at all, and i can just talk a little bit norwegian.
So could somebody tell me if it's true or not?

Pegasus_TDCi
Lene.it staff / Moderator

Italy
168 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2005 :  19:39:15  Show Profile  Visit Pegasus_TDCi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, "Lene's got a new song" could be itself a true statement, that is, I mean that it's quite probable that she has written new material so far. I just would like to remark that I wouldn't care about any source which is not official.

We as an official fanclub have official contacts, so you can stay sure that we'll let you know any news as soon as we'll get them.

Meanwhile... let the children play

The present like I've never seen it before...
Is this the
right place to stay ?

Please, my wings... fly me away...
Please, my
wings, fly me away...

Please, my wings ... fly me away.

Go to Top of Page

Luke
Fan

Italy
45 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2005 :  21:35:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The fact that that guy used the singular ("a song") makes me think the song could probably be Venn, but it's just the first thing that came to my mind.

Otherwise I really don't know, but, as Pegasus said, I'm sure if there's something true, further information about this song are coming out soon.

"I don't know your face no more
Or feel the touch that I adore
I don't know your face no more
It's just a place I'm lookin' for"

Keane - "We might as well be strangers"

Edited by - Luke on 12 Apr 2005 21:35:59
Go to Top of Page

Lene-Robyn
Fan

Netherlands
64 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2005 :  21:40:19  Show Profile  Visit Lene-Robyn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No, he didn't mean venn, but he said the song had also a video, in which Lene helt a photo of her boyfriend in her hand or something.
Go to Top of Page

Pegasus_TDCi
Lene.it staff / Moderator

Italy
168 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2005 :  22:03:35  Show Profile  Visit Pegasus_TDCi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, the only video I know with that particular is... You weren't There (in the very last scene...), though it's not Lene, but another girl... does this kid seem quite likely to be a bit confused ? ...

The present like I've never seen it before...
Is this the
right place to stay ?

Please, my wings... fly me away...
Please, my
wings, fly me away...

Please, my wings ... fly me away.

Go to Top of Page

longlivephilippines
Fan

Philippines
1 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2005 :  06:45:00  Show Profile  Send longlivephilippines a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hello everybody im new in here! i just only want to say that im of lene's songs! especially her another day!!! sad to say ive heard her songs when my true love left me and hes a norwegian!!! my name is lene...and still im trying to find lene's song another day!!!
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2005 :  10:46:25  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello, Long Live Philippines... welcome to the forum.

Nice to have another fan from Philippines. As you can see i'm in the same region. Lene's songs are wondrous, aren't they? Where did you hear Another Day? Perhaps they might sell it in your local music store... you can have a few samples of Lene's great music on : http://www.lene-marlin.no . That's the best Lene fan site around!

Anyway welcome here, and hope you fit in nicely. (By the way, i think this should've been in the "Fans" forum, but it's alright. )

Eyes that sparkle deeds in dust,
Silent leaving of love and lust.
Hope still flickering in abused feelings,
Incessant words that give few meanings...

Thoughts of melancholy quietly dwell,
Hypnotised movements under a spell.
Courteous blinking in haughty air,
Coddled warmth in gracious flair...
Go to Top of Page

Daniel
Fan

Germany
103 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2005 :  19:21:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now to come back to this thread. How could he know?
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2005 :  19:29:20  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hmm... maybe his father or mother or relative worked for someone who worked together with Lene, or something, and knew that Lene was making a new album? Then the relative told this little boy (since Lene is very hot in Norway, i suppose) and then this little boy went on blabbing away to everyone who would listen... that's my conclusion. Anyway it doesn't really matter; Lene's BACK!!!

Eyes that sparkle deeds in dust,
Silent leaving of love and lust.
Hope still flickering in abused feelings,
Incessant words that give few meanings...

Thoughts of melancholy quietly dwell,
Hypnotised movements under a spell.
Courteous blinking in haughty air,
Coddled warmth in gracious flair...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000