Windows Activision Help...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2005 :  14:08:54  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well I've installed MS Windows XP Digital Media Edition and now I keep getting those 60-Day Activision messages,
when I click on the tool to do it and fill out the form the program says it can't activate...(Unable to reach the activiosn server) well is there any other way I could activate it?

thanx

custard555
Fan

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2005 :  17:51:41  Show Profile  Visit custard555's Homepage  Click to see custard555's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What error code do you get?

I know there where having some problem in Germany with the activation server but I thought it was all sorted.

Has any hardware changed?

Also have you tried telephoning the activation hot line?

Come on Lene, Don't give up now
Remember kids, CHIPS ARE VEGETABLES

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2005 :  16:05:05  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well if Germany had problems then I'd bet Iran still has them 2...besides I've switched to Pro SP2...couldn't take Media Center anymore...

but anyways to solve the problem for next time...
about hardware changes...yea everything has changed and it was my first time I installed that,
the error is the same activation server error

-|Still working on it|-
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000