New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sandrine
Fan

France
89 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2003 :  16:28:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've just heard "you weren't there" on a french local radio, "Vibration", which is in fact the first radio in the whole centre of France (even better than Nrj ). Hope the other french radios are going to follow .......

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2003 :  19:20:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hallelujah!
Keep us informed

P.s. for F@nny: Where are you?

This is Lene Marlin, an angel sent on Earth to sing with celestial voice the endless beauty of Paradise.
Hearing to her voice lets us come nearer to perfection.
Go to Top of Page

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2003 :  19:29:51  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
halénuya !
but yesteday and today i've have only heard sitting down here on EUROPE 2
Go to Top of Page

sandrine
Fan

France
89 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2003 :  12:53:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heard YWT on RTL 2, a very big french radio this time !
Go to Top of Page

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2003 :  00:44:34  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
goodddddddd
RTL2 was also the radio partnair of playing my game
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2003 :  15:48:05  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Great! haven't heard it yet on the french radio stations, but I guess I gotta start listening to RTL2 =P
Marko! I'm here! I went back from Italy 1 week ago, and I kept hearing YWT on radios and whenever I was having a drink in a bar with some friends! Just couldnt come online earlier cuz my pc caught this damn Blaster worm virus! grrr!
But now I'm back!

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2003 :  10:17:51  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh, yes, Lene's come-back single still occupies the premier spot on the Norwegian air-play chart Hit40 for the 4th consecutive week, its 6th week overall.

Also posted as news on www.lene-marlin.no

Yes, I'm not a politician, I'm not a royalty, I have not come back to rule the country. I'm just going to make some music. - Lene Marlin, August 2003.
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2003 :  16:30:45  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ok ok! I was driving, and turned on the radio..and...what happened?? THEY WERE PLAYING YWT! On RTL2! you were right Sandrine I blew the car's roof off! muaha! lol! Put the music a lil' too loud Made me happy to hear it!

Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2003 :  22:28:11  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Some news this evening about the single release over at

www.lene-marlin.no

Stay tuned :)

Yes, I'm not a politician, I'm not a royalty, I have not come back to rule the country. I'm just going to make some music. - Lene Marlin, August 2003.
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2003 :  00:22:33  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
not really interesting but..RTL2 is playing ywt right now and its 00.22! Heard it last night at 4.35, and the night before at 3!

Go to Top of Page

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2003 :  11:59:57  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
and now at 12 ! lol
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2003 :  17:47:33  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yep! i heard it at 12! was in the car picking up my bro

Go to Top of Page

adamqaisar
Fan

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2003 :  21:08:41  Show Profile  Visit adamqaisar's Homepage  Click to see adamqaisar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yey! Lene's getting the airplay she deserves. There should be a 2 hour period dedicated to her on the radio...

These aren't mere lyrics to a song that Lene writes, they are the only way an amazingly talented girl can tell us how she feels and can cause an amazing emotional ride while listening to her. Be it a song about love, tragedy, death or anything else quite simply there is no comparison to Lene
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000