Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2005 :  10:59:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lene Marlin entered at n.42 with YWT?? --> http://top40-charts.com/chart.php?cid=25&compag=49

Between this world and eternity
There is a face you hope to see...
What if all I want is you?

custard555
Fan

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2005 :  00:24:30  Show Profile  Visit custard555's Homepage  Click to see custard555's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
nothing on Tv and nothing on the Radio

Come on Lene, Don't give up now
Remember kids, CHIPS ARE VEGETABLES
my blog
Go to Top of Page

Ive lost my mind
Fan

United Kingdom
62 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2005 :  20:00:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep, there a total lack of everything related to publicity. It was also really hard to find in shops (where I live at least) - as was the album. And the 'AD' single was even worse! I saw the video once, maybe twice on television, and I think it didn't get released in the end.
Go to Top of Page

Dazzy
Fan

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2005 :  22:30:51  Show Profile  Click to see Dazzy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I just looked at the official Lene Marlin website, and it looks like the new album isn't going to be released here in the UK.

Has anyone confirm this, or tell me I'm wrong??

My loss, here we go again...
Go to Top of Page

custard555
Fan

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2005 :  23:40:26  Show Profile  Visit custard555's Homepage  Click to see custard555's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
By looking at the web site, if she did release the Album, I would guess it would come after Finland which would put it around early September, but by then, would she still be promoting it?

my blog
Go to Top of Page

Dazzy
Fan

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2005 :  19:45:20  Show Profile  Click to see Dazzy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'll just have to buy it from Portugal when I go in a couple of weeks.I do hope it gets released here though.

Edited by - Dazzy on 15 Jun 2005 19:45:58
Go to Top of Page

custard555
Fan

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2005 :  00:39:05  Show Profile  Visit custard555's Homepage  Click to see custard555's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Why not buy/download (not meaning torrents or P2P but Msn Music or iTunes) the album online?

http://sib1.od2.com/common/config.aspx?shid=0170002E&reentryurl=%2fcommon%2fproduct%2fProduct.aspx%3fcatno%3dOD2DI6034829

my blog
Go to Top of Page

Dazzy
Fan

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2005 :  20:27:55  Show Profile  Click to see Dazzy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That's an option. But I'm kind of old fashioned and like to go into music shops and browse. Legal downloading's fine, but I'd much rather have the original CD with original artwork and everything.

I was in town today and had a look around for it. Niether HMV or Woolworths had it on sale.

Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2005 :  21:00:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The album should be released in UK in September, the single in August. Radio airplay in July, that's what macphisto said some weeks ago.

Between this world and eternity
There is a face you hope to see...
What if all I want is you?

Go to Top of Page

Dazzy
Fan

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2005 :  19:36:27  Show Profile  Click to see Dazzy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I saw the video for How Would It Be on "The Box" last night. Does this mean that the single and album are finally on their way here????

Still no news about a release date on the official website, though Lene does mention in her Bloggs that she was in England doing interviews and stuff.

Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2005 :  19:38:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We hope so, Dazzy.
Release dates are at the moment 12th Sept. for the single and 26th for the album

I will always be doing music, but there are nobody who knows how it will turn out.
I will always be doing music, but there are other people who will decide whether I'll be staying....

Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2005 :  15:33:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://uk.music.yahoo.com/release/21933947
http://uk.music.yahoo.com/ar-309656---Lene-Marlin

There's a Lene Marlin Fan station that plays also songs of The Corrs, Delta Goodrem, Michelle Branch, Travis and so!! All the singers beloved by Lene's fans
Does this station really play in UK? Did you know something about?

I will always be doing music, but there are nobody who knows how it will turn out.
I will always be doing music, but there are other people who will decide whether I'll be staying....

Edited by - Marko on 19 Aug 2005 15:55:19
Go to Top of Page

custard555
Fan

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2005 :  16:55:10  Show Profile  Visit custard555's Homepage  Click to see custard555's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

Does this station really play in UK? Did you know something about?

Whats the name of the Station ?

I think (apart from the local ones) BBC Radio is Uk's most listen to stations, I think Radio 1 is the best

Radio 1 link http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1

list of bbc radio stations is http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio

my >>NEW<< blog
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2005 :  21:35:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Custard, it was only an online station created by some fans with mp3's in sequence.

According to this site the release dates of Lene's album and single are on the same day

Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2005 :  15:53:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
An English review found out by Zuzzy!

Go to Top of Page

custard555
Fan

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2005 :  16:54:09  Show Profile  Visit custard555's Homepage  Click to see custard555's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

An English review found out by Zuzzy!

quote:
musicomh.com

comparatively speaking, that makes Britney Spears look as popular as the Cheeky Girls

my >>NEW<< blog
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000