What if
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Laëti
Fan

France
7 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2006 :  11:45:05  Show Profile  Click to see Laëti's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi!!I'm Laetitia from France. I would like to have the single what if but I can't find it on Internet. So, may it be possible that someone buy it for me, then send it to me, and I send you money for everything?Please, that would be great. Let's keep in touch!

Lene : Simply the best

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2006 :  21:21:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Laetitia. Welcome back!
What If did never come out in stores, but you can find the promo on ebay. It's cheap now, but there's noone selling it at the moment

I will always be doing music, but there are nobody who knows how it will turn out.
I will always be doing music, but there are other people who will decide whether I'll be staying....

Go to Top of Page

Laëti
Fan

France
7 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2006 :  21:50:49  Show Profile  Click to see Laëti's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok, thanks for information Marko.

Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2006 :  21:24:03  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The single is rather hard to find for the moment. Ebay is the best place. Make an account and you can make ebay give you an alert when somebody offers the single on Ebay. Amazon might be the other place where you can find the single. Search Amazon.com and check the results from Amazon Marketplace sellers and Amazon zShops sellers. Good luck with your search.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

Laëti
Fan

France
7 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2006 :  11:44:47  Show Profile  Click to see Laëti's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok, thanks Meriadoc, I will look for!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000