Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2003 :  08:51:05  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by geike

for meriadoc :
it ' s only an unbelievable coincidence ( even because , if you notice , even in our country " geike " ' s very rare as a name )!!!

It's rare, but it's a very beautiful name.
quote:
What ' s your hometown ? did you ever been to knokke ?

I'm from Brugge, rather close to Knokke.
Yes, I've been to Knokke. A lot actually but not recently.
quote:
love you 2 !

Lots of hughs & kisses
BTW, do you listen to any Belgian radiostation? There are several programs where you can vote for Lene's new single: de Prima Donna (http://www.donna.be), de q-list (http://www.q-music.be/html/programmas/qlist/top3.php), de balans (htttp://ww.4fm.be) en zelfs radio Blankenberge (http://www.radioblankenberge.be/playlist50-jouwkeuze.asp)

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright

Edited by - Meriadoc on 10 Sep 2003 09:06:44
Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2003 :  10:24:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh , thank you ! of course i voted lene yet , in every site !!! did you like knokke ? brugge ' s one of the most beautiful town of all times , really , really charmy ... even because it ' s very suited to my character , romantic ... anyway , you cook very , very well , and i can tell you ' re very warm and sweet , better than " knokkenaers " of course .
love you ( not just for say ) ,
gx

" heaven ' s a place nearby , so I won ' t be so far away ; and if you ' ll try and look for me , maybe you ' ll find me someday "
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2003 :  17:54:13  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey Gei!
Never met Hooverphonic no! hehe! Never met anyone really famous!
The leader is..This blond girl? I think she's cute! hehe! Heard her once, trying to speak French, and aaaaw! Her accent was so cute! Was during an interview in Belgium..
I know Festivalbar, since I go to Italy and all every year..It's a great show! But Never been to one..Well, I go 2 a village in the middle of nowehere so, not much to do there But it's near a pretty big town called Pescara, maybe you know it!
Of course we can go to a show together..but when? hehe! ;)
We can meet when I go to Italy!

Take care!

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2003 :  18:28:23  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

oh , thank you ! of course i voted lene yet , in every site !!!

Grazie molto
quote:
did you like knokke ?

Yes. The fireworks-festival is very impressive every summer. Too bad I missed it this year.
quote:
brugge ' s one of the most beautiful town of all times , really , really charmy ... even because it ' s very suited to my character , romantic ... anyway , you cook very , very well , and i can tell you ' re very warm and sweet , better than " knokkenaers " of course .
love you ( not just for say ) ,
gx

That's very sweet of you. I really like to meet you someday (on a romatic place ofcourse).

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2003 :  19:01:16  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
4 Meriadoc:
I love Brugge very nice town! and romantic! huh Gei'?

Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2003 :  19:21:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
for darkshy : no , the leader ' s the boy with light blue eyes ( the one who doesn ' t ' ve the glasses , alex ! ) , if you see the video of mad about you or out of sight you ' ll surely recognize him . he ' s a very nice , cool and sweet person , and yeah , i met geike ( the blond girl you did speak about brings my name ) too , she ' s shy , but smiling and pretty too ( with her , it was only a first impression , and she too told me i look like lene marlin ) . and , about raymond , all i ' ve to say ' s that i don ' t know him well !!! so , did you identify of who i ' m speaking of ?
i ' ll be probably in lille in february . of course we can meet !
lots of kisses !
for meriadoc : even me ! i ' d like to meet you too ! i think ( just autoconvinced ) you ' re a good friend , and i ' m always available to meet you ! but i just ' ve to find the time ! but , anyway , during chistmas days i ' ll be in knokke at the rest of my family ' s house ( i ' ve 2 sisters and 1 brother : lies ( she ' s only 7 ) , haannje ( 16 ) and john ( 14 )) , so , if you ' re available to come one day , i ' ll be there .
and , a last curiosity on me , ' s that my second name ' s nathalie , just like friends call me ( i lie it more than geike )
ice creamed embrace

" heaven ' s a place nearby , so I won ' t be so far away ; and if you ' ll try and look for me , maybe you ' ll find me someday "
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2003 :  20:11:06  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah, I know who u mean gei' I have mad about you'e single! hehe!
So you're going to Lille in february? Just for my birthday woah, that's cool! Of course we can meet! How long do u stay?
Maybe I can introduce you to some French boys lol!

Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2003 :  14:43:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh , lovely , thanks for the good-introduction-intension with french boys of course , and so you ' re an aquarius ... i ' m a virgo , this ' s my birthday , i ' m just finally 20 today !!! and you ?
that " famous friend " ( i think it ' s a nickname ... eh ? ) did ring me up today to tell me : " hartelijk gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag mijn liebje ! " and organized a party for me with stip tease !!! in bruxelles , it ' ll be the 18th , and ... if you want to come contact me , and this ' s for meriadoc too , because you ' re the welcome . i ' m still planning the exact date , but of course , if i ' ll come , it ' ll be in february ...
a big kiss ,
nathalie - gei

Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2003 :  15:45:58  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

oh , lovely , thanks for the good-introduction-intension with french boys of course , and so you ' re an aquarius ... i ' m a virgo , this ' s my birthday , i ' m just finally 20 today !!!

Gelukkige verjaardag XXX Voor jou
quote:
and you ? that " famous friend " ( i think it ' s a nickname ... eh ? ) did ring me up today to tell me : " hartelijk gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag mijn liebje ! " and organized a party for me with stip tease !!! in bruxelles , it ' ll be the 18th , and ... if you want to come contact me , and this ' s for meriadoc too , because you ' re the welcome . i ' m still planning the exact date , but of course , if i ' ll come , it ' ll be in february ...
a big kiss ,
nathalie - gei

Whenever it suits best for you. December will be a little difficult, but not impossible. Maybe I can show you a few romantic places in Brugge. I hope we have snow this winter. Brugge is even more romantic in the snow!
(btw, if you prefer talking in Dutch, I can always start a new topic here)
And finally a little on-topic: are you going to see Lene when she's in Italy?
kisses
Stefaan

--
Just the way we are
Falling down

Edited by - Meriadoc on 11 Sep 2003 15:51:27
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2003 :  20:45:10  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well..HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEIIIII'!!! hehe! Joyeux anniversaire!
Yeah, I'm an aquarius, was born 1 day before st valentine!
Oi...A party in Bruxelles?? mmm..I wanna come!!! hehe! It's not far from here and all, but blæ! I have my driving license but no car, and i have to take the train...But I'm going to Norway soon..So i gotta save moneeeeeeey hehe! And plus, I like bruxelles very much! Argh! hehe! But hey, I'll c you in February! And We'll have some fun in Lille! Next time you go to Belgium, I'll try to be there!
Take care! ;)

Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2003 :  20:46:11  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
oops...i meant..1 day after st valentine lol

Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  13:40:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey everybody there !
i ' m still alive , and just wanted to tell you that i ' ll be busy the saint valentine day , excuse me , but i already promised it to my boy , i can ' t miss !
what a peat you won ' t come ... it' ll be for another time . thanks for the happy birthday and for all you did for me . you know that i ' ve already kept you in my heart ?
do you ' ve a real name darkshy ? even a nick based on your name ( or better naam ? ) ?
smacks smacks ,
gx

Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  21:02:24  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey Gei'!
You're really nice! My nickname is darksky, just an internet nick..But my real name is Fanny! hehe!
I'm sorry I can't come to your B-day! But hey, I'll meet u in february so, you have a boyfriend? Italian or? hehe!

Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2003 :  20:13:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks ! and thanks again ! you ' re very pretty and nice too ! of course i ' ve my boy ... he ' s from usa and for me it ' s been love at first sight , i tell you all the story if you want :
it was the july 14 2002 ( i was exactly 18 years & 10 months) in chamonix ( mont blanc ) , and i was there with my best-female-friend , called elke an year older than me . i remember it was sunny , a heavenly place to fall in love with someone ; my make up was ok , my hair was ok ( i ' ve an irregular quiet short cut , light ash blond natural colour , too much straight ( i like weavy , but they don ' t resist and turn as they ' re , spaghetti ) ) , my wearing was ok . we was making shopping , but it arrived time of the lunch and we did find that fast food . we orded a brief , very brief lunch , and we was speaking normally until he ( my actual boy ) arrived . he looked like kevin costner , but younger , and he was with 2 friends and his dad . we 2 ( elke and me ) supposed he was about 25 , but we didn ' t know how to meet him . we faked we didn ' t see nothing .the lunch was over , we paid even with some regrets . we was taking the car again to turn in aosta , when i did feel a hand on my shoulder . i looked back , it was he and i started trembling ! but he asked my mobile phone number and i accepted ( you can ' t imagine elke ' s face ! ) . the day after i was excited , he did ring me up , he was very sweet , and envited me to travel with his dad and that 2 friends in paris . the date was fixed for the september 23 2002 ( i was already 19 ) . i accepted again naturally !
the travel ' s been amazing , but we didn ' t kiss excluse once because they were always looking at us ; but i was very sorry for elke , she merited it too , but , in augoust , she did find her twin soul too , and now she ' s married to him . we did spend every night in clubs , pubs , moulin rouge etc.etc. i amused as i ' ve never amused before !
but after that week , i turned to aosta and he turned to los angeles ( ah , i did forget to tell you his name ' s alexander ) . my " manager " & most special friend ( alex , the leader of hoover ) ' s been very near that autumn months , and everyday speaking with me and giving the right suggestion . the december 2th he did ring me up again , and asked for another date , but there in los angeles for the december 26th . i did go there , he was very rich too , and , the last day , he asked me to get engaged . i answered him to wait some time to think . but , the february 13th , i answered yeah ... and now i ' ve my wonderful jewels & car ...
that ' s all . and what ' s about your sentimental life ? tell me , i ' m curious !
kus ...
gx

Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2003 :  21:17:43  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
what a story! hehe!
my sentimental life? ehm..huh...kinda complicated, and not very commun..I dunno if I should tell you about this now, we'll c

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000