Large NRK video interview translated
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2003 :  21:11:23  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
NRK video interview is posted on

www.lene-marlin.no

from 17 minutes of uncut video. Enjoy :)

Yes, I'm not a politician, I'm not a royalty, I have not come back to rule the country. I'm just going to make some music. - Lene Marlin, August 2003.

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2003 :  23:08:02  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A translation of the 1997 NRK Troms interview has been posted at www.lene-marlin.no .

I made a re-cut of "Flown Away" demo version from the full (clean) interview mp3 file, and I've put it out for download over at lene-marlin.no (mp3 format).

Yes, I'm not a politician, I'm not a royalty, I have not come back to rule the country. I'm just going to make some music. - Lene Marlin, August 2003.

Edited by - Tef Johs on 03 Sep 2003 23:08:55
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2003 :  23:35:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mmm... there were more people posting in this forum some weeks ago?
Where are you all?

“I'll be right there, if you ask me to
If you're feeling sad, I'll stay with you
And if you're scared, I'll hold your hand
Like I know you'd do for me too"
Lene Marlin-AD
Go to Top of Page

memo
Fan

Norway
77 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2003 :  23:48:55  Show Profile  Visit memo's Homepage  Click to see memo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i'm here :P

http://www.lene-marlin.no

memo@lene-marlin.no

currently looking for news-posters!
Go to Top of Page

Dazzy
Fan

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2003 :  00:14:24  Show Profile  Click to see Dazzy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm still here too!

About a week ago, I was watching The Box music channel and they showed a "You Weren't There" advertising feature. I only caught the feature halfway through and didn't have a video tape ready. Lene looked absolutely stunning with a new kind of shorter haircut, and it was the first time I'd ever actually heard her speak. She spoke about the new song and the video, and I remember her saying something about if she couldn't write songs, music or couldn't sing - she didn't know what she'd do.

Anyway - I now have a video tape all ready, hoping and praying that this comes on again. If it does, I'd love to write it all down and post it here for all you Lene fans!
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2003 :  00:20:04  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dazzy, yes, please do :)

Isn't that advertisement pretty long running as well? I've heard it's about 6 minutes or something? Is that actually true? It seems kind of long for an advert.

Thanks!

Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2003 :  10:23:56  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

Mmm... there were more people posting in this forum some weeks ago?
Where are you all?

Feeling a little lonely, Marko? ;-) I don't know where most people are, at school perhaps. They're not at Mbuzz because there's not much going on there either.

Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

Dazzy
Fan

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2003 :  19:52:16  Show Profile  Click to see Dazzy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Tef Johs:-

Isn't that advertisement pretty long running as well? I've heard it's about 6 minutes or something?

Yeah - those advertising on the box normally last about the length of the song.

My loss, here we go again...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000