Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forum
 Lene Marlin
 Un altro articolo dal VG tradotto [in inglese]

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Attilio Posted - 12/07/2003 : 08:07:15
It's not on vg.no, strangely enough... but one page in VG today:

"Cato Schitøtz, Lene Marlin’s lawyer, claims that the contact with Arne Svare expired July 10th., and says that if the manager diagrees he’ll just have to take it to court.

Lene Marlin’s new album, “Another Day”, has been more or less ready for a long time now, but the release has been postponed because of the serious conflict between Marlin and her manager.
But now it’s set that the album will be out on September the 22nd.

Marlin claims that the deal with Svare, that was time limited to five years, expired yesterday.
Svare, on the other hand, claims that the deal involves one more album after “Playing My Game”, which would mean a great deal of money for Svare, if Lene achieves the same success with this album as she did with the last one.

-Svare refers to the contract and calls for ‘extraordinary circumstances’, but it isn’t written anywhere in the contract that it must be lengthened, says Cato Schitøtz.

-What does ‘extraordinary circumstances’ mean?
-Don’t ask me. All I know is that Svare has to go to court with a lawsuit if he insist that the contract last for more that five years, says Schitøtz.

Svare doesn’t want to talk any further about it, nor tell who his lawyer is.
-This is work for the lawyers – I don’t want to comment on it, says Svare.

The conflict involves money, lots of money, and that is why the expire-date of the contract is so important.

-I can totally understand that Svare wants 25% of Lenes income on the new album, but he won’t get that, says Cato Schitøtz.

Sources VG have spoke to, indicate that Svare had to accept a lower %-share than usual with her first album.
Svare didn’t get anything of the prepayment on 14 million NOK from EMI Music Publishing.
He had to prove that he could handle the job as the manager with will to invest in Lene’s future in order to stay a part of her career.

This is probably what Svare refers to when he’s talking about extraordinary circumstances. In his opinion he passed the ‘training-period’ with the success that Lene had.

The question is how big input Svare had in this success, and if he can demand a large economical compensation. If so, this might end up in court to stop Lene’s new release. But Svare won’t comment if he’s considered that."

--
Un Attilio che cerca di arrivare prima degli altri :-D
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
President Posted - 13/07/2003 : 13:28:58
quote:
Originally posted by Matty

E' tradotto in italiano nella rassegna stampa.
Matty

Molto bene, Grazie Matty!
In fondo penso che la Virgin norvegese non abbia tutti i torti, aspettare 10 giorni in più rispetto a noi dev'essere stressante.
Solo non vorrei che creassero talmente tanti problemi da rinviare il nostro appuntamento!
La Virgin non potrebbe tagliare la testa al toro e concedere anche a loro il singolo per il 18? E' una soluzione talmente semplice che mi sento quasi stupido a chiedermelo

Un'altra cosa: loro "minacciano" di scaricarsi la canzone e trasmetterla in anticipo... Ma come si fa? In rete si troverà, si, ma ovviamente in mp3 (chi è quel folle che condivide file audio?) e non credo che una radio scenda così in basso da trasmettere un file mp3. Ne risentirebbe la qualità, e su queste cose non si scherza!

Una voce d'angelo che mi riempie il cuore, eccolo il vero nettare della vita...
Matty Posted - 13/07/2003 : 09:39:28
E' tradotto in italiano nella rassegna stampa.
Matty
President Posted - 13/07/2003 : 02:30:33
Beh, in inglese è un tantino più comprensibile, se qualcuno si offrisse di tradurlo anche in Italiano sarebbe il Top!

Cmq questa è l'ennesima conferma che siamo in Pole Position!

Una voce d'angelo che mi riempie il cuore, eccolo il vero nettare della vita...
Marko Posted - 12/07/2003 : 16:27:51
Bravo Attilio, ci stai facendo pubblicità anche sui yahoogroups

Addirittura quel De Stefan poi ha citato un mio topic di mbuzz in cui sono contenuti i link a tutti gli altri articoli oltre quelli del Vg. Spionaggio (e aiuto) reciproco!

LENE YOU'RE WONDERFUL !!!
Marko Posted - 12/07/2003 : 14:47:23
Grazie mille undertheweather!! Ehm... potresti tradurci anche il titolo? E poi manca il verbo nell'ultima frase, credo sia quel "vurderer"

Ormai c'è una marea di interpreti che ci aiutano a tradurre, una volta uno una volta l'altro Questo sì che è spirito di gruppo ragazzi!

P.s. Yes, Italy is painted like a boot from the cartoonists.

LENE YOU'RE WONDERFUL !!!
undertheweather Posted - 12/07/2003 : 14:43:11
i have translated the article from todays VG (not sure if its already been done by someone else, but never mind...)

Impatient Italians can't wait to hear Lene's new material. This might mean that the single "You weren't there" will be played on Italian radio already next weekend.

Virgin's Italian department pushes hard to get the single sent out to radio stations Friday next week, July 18th.

That's ten days earlier than Virgin Norway had planned.
This also means that Norwegian raido stations will download the song from internet, and played it here next weekend.

-If the song has been played on Italian radio and is available there, we will also play it. That's our policy, Marius Lillelien says, head of NRK Petre [Norwegian radio channel]

The reason is that the Italians are desperate to rotate "You weren't there" on the big Italian radio stations before the holiday brings Italy to a standstill.
According to the press office at Virgin Italy the reactions to the single have been very favourable in the "boot country" [because Italy looks like a boot on the map?? Never heard this term before.]

-The single is fantastic, says a Virgin Italy representative to VG. VG.
The song is already ready for airplay with the local Virgin-offices all around Europe, and the Italians are only waiting for a blessing from Norway, before they send it out to eager radio stations

-Here thins are a bit out of control, Hans o Grøttheim says, A&Rresponsbile for Virgin Norway.
- SEveral countries have expressed their desire to play the song before 28 july. And Italy are the most impatient, they want to play it ten days before planned.

Enormous interest

Grøttheim was hoping for things to stay calm until the album is finished. But after the news about Lene's comeback burst in VG thursday, the interest has been enormous.
-We are in a situation where very, very many want to have Lene.

Now Grøttheim and his colleagues in Virgin what cosequences it will have if they let the ITalians have their way.

(
Matty Posted - 12/07/2003 : 14:41:14
Grazie x la segnalazione, a grandi linee dovrebbe parlare delle due settimane di differenza che ci sono tra l'Italia e la Norvegia, appena riusciremo a tradurlo vi faremo sapere.
Matty
dreaminofyou Posted - 12/07/2003 : 13:50:55
Su vg.no c'è un'altro articolo su Lene.Non credo sia inserito nella rassegna stampa.
Cmq l'indirizzo è qst:
http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=67650

Qst cm è il testo:
Singlen kan bli sluppet neste helg
Av RONNY OKSVOLD

Ivrige italienere kan nesten ikke vente på å få høre Lene Marlins nye materiale. Det kan bety at singlen «You weren`t there» blir spilt på radio i Italia allerede neste helg.

Plateselskapet Virgins avdeling i Italia presser nemlig hardt på for at de skal få sendt ut singlen til radiostasjonene førstkommende fredag, 18. juli.

Det er ti dager tidligere enn det Virgin i Norge hadde planlagt.

Det vil igjen bety at også norske radiostasjoner vil hente låten fra nettet og spille den her hjemme til helgen.

- Hvis låten er publisert på italiensk radio og tilgjengelig der, vil vi også spille den. Det er vår politikk, sier Marius Lillelien, kanalsjef i NRK Petre.

Før ferien

Årsaken er at italienerne for alt i verden vil få «You weren't there» i rotasjon på de store radiostasjonene før Italia lammes av ferieavviklingen.

Ifølge pressekontoret hos Virgin Italy er reaksjonene på singlen svært positive i støvellandet.

- Singlen er fantastisk, sier en representant for plateselskapet til VG.

Låten ligger allerede på lager hos de lokale Virgin-kontorene rundt om i Europa, og italienerne venter bare på en velsignelse fra Norge til å sende den ut til spillekåte radiostasjoner.

- Her går det over stokk og stein, sier Hans Olav Grøttheim, norskansvarlig i Virgin Norge.

- Vi fått ønsker fra flere land om å få sende den før den 28. juli. Og i Italia er de ivrigste og vil spille den hele ti dager tidligere enn vi hadde planlagt.

Enorm pågang

Grøttheim hadde håpet å få arbeidsro til hele albumet var ferdig. Men etter at nyheten om Lenes comeback sprakk i VG torsdag, har pågangen vært enorm.

- Vi er i en situasjon med Lene der veldig, veldig mange vil ha.

Nå vurderer Grøttheim og kollegene i Virgin hvilke konsekvenser det vil få om de lar italienerne få viljen sin.

Representant for plateselskapet Virgin Italy. Singlen er fantastisk.

(VG 12.07.03 kl. 10:28)

Purtroppo il norvegese non lo so

Spero ke lo staff abbia il buon cuore di tradurlo.
Zuzzy Posted - 12/07/2003 : 10:14:47
Allora, l'articolo è già segnalato nella nostra ultima news, e in più trovate la traduzione integrale in italiano in rassegna stampa!!

cmq grazie attilio... quando ci sentiamo??
Matty Posted - 12/07/2003 : 09:56:35
Già notato e tradotto Attilio, cmq grazie della segnalazione, stamattina Ale dovrebbe metterlo come news.
Matty

Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
0.16 sec. Snitz Forums 2000