Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forum
 Lene Marlin
 Lene canta in un bar a Oslo [inglese]

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Attilio Posted - 31/07/2003 : 19:34:17
Sang and dissapeared

By GRETHE OLSEN
People couldn't believe what they saw and heard: Lene Marlin (22) took the guitar and entered the tiny stage in a bar in Oslo late last night.

A litttle shocked and surprised audience got to experience that Lene Marlin, the pop artist that hasn't shown herself in public gatherings (wrong word I think, lol) for over three years, was suddenly standing on the stage with a borrowed guitar and asked for a little attention.

- Hi, my name is Lene, I haven't played for anyone at all in three years. This isn't a planned performance. It's completly spontanious, she opend.

In the bar at the club (?) <Frognerveien 6> stood about fifty speechless people that had really come to hear the Oslo-artist Johnny Hide. As an extra they got a huge bonus before they called it a night.

- Very nervous

Several of the guests had noticed that the popstar had been sitting buy one of the tables at the club (directly translated: 'out(side)place', lol) with the topmodel Sunniva Stordal.

- I was just sitting in the bar her and listing to the beautiful music. And the nthere was something that told me I had to go up tp the stage. There were someone at my table petted my shoulder and encouraged me, but I really wanted to do this myself, the artist added.

Before Marlin could star her first song she had to talk off some of the worst angst and tension.

- I don't have the guts to look at you. It's not because I'm grumpy or arrogant, just very nervous. Please, be nice to be, laughed Marlin.

And the people were nice to her. They listed to a small historical mini-concert. First Lene served the worldpremiere of the sore and low-voiced "Sorry", that you can find on Marlin's long-awaited follow-up album 'Another Day' that will be released in September.

- I had ony thought of playing one song, but this was just fun, said a newly-inspired Lene.

In a simple, dark T-shirt sat one of Norways most shy popstar and reveled herself as someone else. More outgoing and happy.

- Different
After that she continued with a down-stripped version of "You Weren't There", her fresh single that's already consided a hit.
- This became a different bar-vist, said the 22-year-old and smiled widely.

To massive applause. People called in unison for one more song. Lene hesitated for a long time and said 'Maybe I'll come back later tonight'.

She never did. Half and hour later, just over midnight, she left the club. Might as well, when you think about that she'll talk to the nation for the first time in well over three years this morning, in Reiseradio on P1.

(VG 31.07.03 kl. 06:47)
--
Un Attilio newser
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Marko Posted - 05/08/2003 : 12:44:28
Grande mossa di Lene!
Si è autocostretta a farlo, ma in realtà voleva farlo. E' stato il suo secondo battesimo, la nuova prova di cui aveva bisogno per riprendere fiducia in sé anche dal vivo, con persone vere e sconosciute.
Lene ha coraggio da vendere! Adesso spero che cominci presto a fare qualche live in giro per la Norvegia nei soliti programmi e poi a settembre in Italia. Vai così!

Questa è Lene Marlin, un angelo mandato sulla Terra per cantare con voce celestiale la bellezza infinita del Paradiso. Ascoltare la sua voce ci rende più vicini alla perfezione.
lele76 Posted - 03/08/2003 : 20:44:44
Uhm.. ho letto la traduzione dell'articolo e mi sono soffermato in particolare su due tratti che per mi hanno colpito tantissimo.. " improvvisamente è salita sul palco facendosi prestare una chitarra", "Questa è un'esibizione non programmata, è totalmente spontanea".. cavoli la semplicita' di Lene continua ancora a stupirmi (in senso buono).. a leggere ste' cose inizio a nn diventare piu' responsabile delle mie azioni E se allora ero fra i 50 che avrei fatto?.. niente, dall'emozione nn sarei nnke riuscito a sentire le canzoni!. Lene e' davvero troppo troppo speciale!.

"Spesso chi ti appare triste sta' solo cercando un sorriso, regalaglielo tu.. dagli tutta la dolcezza che serve, ritrovera' un po' di felicita'.. se necessario aggiungici l'affetto.. se ti verra' restituito, capirai di aver trovato una persona speciale!"
Pegasus_TDCi Posted - 02/08/2003 : 14:38:00
Guarda Alex... lasciamo perdere... Cmq io stavo piu in centro, lontanuccio da Frogner... E poi quando sto per partire da Trondheim mi ritrovo il Dagbladet (mi sembra) con in copertina Lene... Io leggendo il norvegese capisco ben poco, ma quando ho letto "sang" "bar" e "natt" mi si e´ gelato il sangue nelle vene, perche' avevo capito di cosa si trattava... ... ... ........ SI PERO CACCHIO per una settimana di differenza!!!!! vabbe' quantomeno ci sono andato vicino, no?

This is Pegasus_TDCi

>>Il mondo è acqua e terra... >>The world is land and water... - Pegasus_TDCi
ALEXXX82 Posted - 01/08/2003 : 13:24:37
forse presi alla sprovvista in un bar nessuno aveva un registratore!

WWW.LENE.IT .................. CHE ASPETTATE A FARLO SITO UFFICIALE........
Violet sky Posted - 01/08/2003 : 13:05:02
Mi chiedo: qualcuno dovrà averla registrata "sorry"...

_________

ALEXXX82 Posted - 01/08/2003 : 01:13:08
grande lene... pensate al povero pegasus che e' stato a oslo alcuni giorni fa..... che occasione che sarebbe stata! da INFARTO

"Ogni volta che entro in questo sito mi sembra di entrare a casa mia! Ragazzi mi sembra di conoscervi da una vita invece la cosa che ci accomuna e' il nostro angelo.Questo e' il miglior sito al mondo di lene ed e'merito di tutti voi ragazzi!
Maury Posted - 31/07/2003 : 22:22:29
So che forse sono un po' esagerato, ma mi sono davvero commosso leggendo questo articolo... Cosa avrei dato per essere tra le persone di quel bar, credo che sarei morto d'infarto!! Non sono certo la spontaneità e il coraggio che mancano a Lene! LENE SEI SEMPRE PIU' IL MIO MITOOOO!!!!

Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
0.15 sec. Snitz Forums 2000