Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum
 Lene Marlin
 Un nuovo piccolo sito
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Marko
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 23/01/2003 :  09:35:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
L'ha appena pubblicizzato uno dei fan tedeschi di Lene su mbuzz. Ci trovate per ora alcuni sfondi realizzati da lui (tra i link c'è anche quello al nostro sito)
L'indirizzo è http://home.swipnet.se/akvedukt/wallpapers/wallpapers.html
A me piace assai il quinto, sembra che Lene stia in un vecchio castello. Non male anche il sesto, l'ultimo (poteva essere fatto meglio) e il primo per l'originalità. Negli altri Lene sembra che sia un personaggio dei manga
Claus che ne pensi?
A prop., ma Jama che fine ha fatto?

Of course I am hoping to continue on as a music artist. I have written all the songs for the next album, and am looking forward to beginning the recording process. How the new album is accepted, no one knows. I feel I have already accomplished more then one should ever be able to dream about. What I know for sure is I need a long holiday after this. The past year has been wonderful but draining. [Lene Marlin - 25 Feb. 2000]

Edited by - Marko on 23/01/2003 09:38:08

ambrogivs
Fan

Posted - 23/01/2003 :  11:57:46  Show Profile  Click to see ambrogivs's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
concordo...il quinto è il più bello...però anche quello col tramonto e i 2simili(secondo e terzo)sono belli...

Honestly don't know where I'll end up at last…won't even count the days…one thing I sure know I won't move so fast…my mind in complete haze
Go to Top of Page

Knox
Fan

Posted - 23/01/2003 :  12:02:49  Show Profile  Visit Knox's Homepage  Click to see Knox's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Non male davvero !!

Ma sapete qual'è la mia foto preferita .....

Lene...
Uno sguardo al di là delle nuvole. Un profumo fresco, leggero...unico. Un bacio travolgente, da far rabbrividire ! Lene.... un sogno.
Go to Top of Page

BillieJoe
Fan

Posted - 23/01/2003 :  14:36:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Azz belle le foto...bè visto il soggetto non potevano venire diversamente

"Non c'è cattivo più cattivo di un buono quando diventa cattivo"Sante parole Bud
Go to Top of Page

memory4
Fan

Posted - 23/01/2003 :  16:24:07  Show Profile  Visit memory4's Homepage  Click to see memory4's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sn sicuro di aver già visto quelle immagini altrove... ora nn ricordo dove, ma appena mi viene in mente ve lo faccio sapere.
Cmq sn d'accordo cn Knox quelle due credo siano le migliori, ma le altre nn sn certo da scartare.

Le illusioni non sono tutte uguali:
da quelle che scegli si capisce chi sei.
Go to Top of Page

sebastian
Nuovo utente

Posted - 25/01/2003 :  02:29:02  Show Profile  Visit sebastian's Homepage  Send sebastian an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

L'ha appena pubblicizzato uno dei fan tedeschi di Lene su mbuzz.

I'm actually from Sweden ;)

Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 25/01/2003 :  08:40:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry Sebastian.
You're the same of the new artistsnorway forum, right? (svebbbe)

Of course I am hoping to continue on as a music artist. I have written all the songs for the next album, and am looking forward to beginning the recording process. How the new album is accepted, no one knows. I feel I have already accomplished more then one should ever be able to dream about. What I know for sure is I need a long holiday after this. The past year has been wonderful but draining. [Lene Marlin - 25 Feb. 2000]

Go to Top of Page

sebastian
Nuovo utente

Posted - 25/01/2003 :  12:13:24  Show Profile  Visit sebastian's Homepage  Send sebastian an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Sorry Sebastian.
You're the same of the new artistsnorway forum, right? (svebbbe)

Yeah that's me. :)

Have anyone of you got sharp pictures of Lene?, cos I have had very small pictures to use for the wallpapers, and I would be very glad if you could help me.

Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 25/01/2003 :  14:06:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Svebbe or sebbbe...
Yes, there aren't many large pictures of Lene. You can find our pictures on the home page in the Foto section.
Always on the home page, below, between the news, you'll find the three most recent pictures of Lene (they're large).
More photos and backgrounds at http://get-me.to/lenemarlin (there are also some backgrounds of yours fellow countrymen)

Edited by - Marko on 25/01/2003 16:30:19
Go to Top of Page

sebastian
Nuovo utente

Posted - 25/01/2003 :  20:22:40  Show Profile  Visit sebastian's Homepage  Send sebastian an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Sebbe will do :)

Thanks for the link. :) I'll see what I can do with the new pictures.

Go to Top of Page

Knox
Fan

Posted - 25/01/2003 :  21:01:10  Show Profile  Visit Knox's Homepage  Click to see Knox's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

Very beautiful Sebastian !!!!!
Do you have create this picture on yuor own ??

...Uhm, Wallpapers of Lene ???
Check this Pics !!!!

They are 800x600 Pixel resolution. Yuo can download Here, the large version of Cool-green and Here for Ice-blue

Byeeeeee !!!!

Lene...
Uno sguardo al di là delle nuvole. Un profumo fresco, leggero...unico. Un bacio travolgente, da far rabbrividire ! Lene.... un sogno.
Go to Top of Page

sebastian
Nuovo utente

Posted - 26/01/2003 :  00:29:49  Show Profile  Visit sebastian's Homepage  Send sebastian an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

[blue]Very beautiful Sebastian !!!!!
Do you have create this picture on yuor own ??

Yes, I have drawn it :) last july I think.

Go to Top of Page

President
Fan

Posted - 26/01/2003 :  02:00:31  Show Profile  Visit President's Homepage  Click to see President's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
They are 800x600 Pixel resolution. Yuo can download Here, the large version of Cool-green and Here for Ice-blue

Grazie Knox, ho approfittato per scaricarle io.
Non ce l'avevo ancora...

Una voce d'angelo che mi riempie il cuore, eccolo il vero nettare della vita...

Edited by - President on 26/01/2003 02:01:19
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 26/01/2003 :  14:11:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very beautiful, sebbe.
It isn't taken from a picture, is it?
Free drawning?

Go to Top of Page

sebastian
Nuovo utente

Posted - 26/01/2003 :  14:20:28  Show Profile  Visit sebastian's Homepage  Send sebastian an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Very beautiful, sebbe.
It isn't taken from a picture, is it?
Free drawning?

I looked at a picture when i drew it, it's in the video Where I'm Headed, at about 2:20.

I've got a new wallpaper out soon, here is the preview,

Go to Top of Page

sebastian
Nuovo utente

Posted - 26/01/2003 :  16:09:29  Show Profile  Visit sebastian's Homepage  Send sebastian an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Hope it workes this time:

Go to Top of Page

Luke
Staff

Posted - 26/01/2003 :  20:08:41  Show Profile  Click to see Luke's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Very beautiful, sebbe.

I agree, that's marvellous!!!!!!
Cogratulations!!!!

Luke

Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 12/08/2004 :  23:26:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Scusate se riporto in alto questo topic, ma nn riesco a rintracciare chi abbia fatto i due wallpapers Cool-green e Ice-blue.
Knox o qualcuno altro, vi ricordate qual era il link?

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene

Edited by - Marko on 12/08/2004 23:44:57
Go to Top of Page

Stephy RmX
Fan

Posted - 13/08/2004 :  00:42:24  Show Profile  Visit Stephy RmX's Homepage  Click to see Stephy RmX's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
io mica avevo mai visto qsto topic!!
alcuni dei wallpaper li avevo già xkè beccati cn google immagini altri me li sto salvando h.. ma qlli d cui parla marko nn li vedo...
qlcn ke me li passa???

Max Guevara
X5-452

They designed her to be the perfect soldier...
a human weapon...
then she escaped!
In a future not far from now...
in a broken world...
she is haunted by her past...
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 13/08/2004 :  09:48:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Infatti il mio problema non era vederli, soltanto sapere di chi sono. Spero qualcuno mi risponda.

Cmq se volete altri wallpapers, alcuni mai visti, andate su Distant Imaginations cliccate su Various Downloads (casella arancione al centro a sinistra) quindi sotto a tutto su: Go here. Nella fila di Artwork troverete alcuni wallpaper già segnalati in questo topic e poi uno splendido ritratto di Lene con chitarra riproposto in vari sfondi (avrebbe potuto farlo Claus )
Altri sfondi qui sotto Background e qui

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene

Edited by - Marko on 13/08/2004 09:50:27
Go to Top of Page

jama
Fan

Posted - 13/08/2004 :  19:22:30  Show Profile  Send jama an ICQ Message  Click to see jama's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
beh io sono ancora vivo... sto diventando tutt'uno con il libro di matematica xò tranqui dai.... Marko ti serviva qualcosa? uno dei miei bellllissssimi sfondi? sto scherzando ovviamente ...

PEACE ...nessuno qui è come sembra... UazUazUaz
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
0.11 sec. Snitz Forums 2000