Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum
 Fan-club
 LENE IN TOUR 2004: NORVEGIA-PIANIFICAZIONE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 21

Pegasus_TDCi
Staff

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  10:19:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Scusate, siccome non ricordo chi torna prima e chi dopo (ricordo solo che i miei compagni di stanza tornano tutti il 6), dal momento che io parto col volo SAS del 5 dicembre alle 9:15 e che devo prendere quindi il Flybussen dal Bussterminalen per Gardermoen alle 5:40 o alle 6:10 (lo stesso che prenderanno Luke e Danies il 6), volevo sapere se c'è qualcun altro oltre a me che parte presto il 5 mattina, in modo da non fare tutta la strada da solo al freddo di notte ... o se no al massimo chiamerò un taxi, cmq poi al massimo ne riparliamo là (spero che non mi facciano storie che parto un giorno prima, alla fine basta che pago )

Hey what do you think of me now?
Am I not like I once
were
Still if you don't
know me,
what's the
story of this pen
I guess you're not a
stranger
and I can tell you're not a
friend
It might take a
while but I guess
I'll manage
waiting 'till then...

Then...
when you
confront me with your thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

Bellatrix
Fan

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  11:55:49  Show Profile  Visit Bellatrix's Homepage  Reply with Quote
State partendo ???
In bocca al lupo ragazzi !!!
Ehi ... pensate anche a noi che restiamo e salutateci Lene da parte nostra ... ci conto !!!

Fu nefasta e temibile l’età del tempo,
di profonda e irrimediabile povertà
Quando ancora non si distingueva
l’aurora dal tramonto
Quando l’aria della prima origine
mischiata a torbida e instabile umidità,
al fuoco ed alla furia dei venti,
celava il cielo e gli astri.

Sarcofagia - Battiato - 2001

Go to Top of Page

Zuzzy
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  13:32:45  Show Profile  Visit Zuzzy's Homepage  Send Zuzzy an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Ragazzi volevo augurare buon viaggio a tutti voi!! Sarà un'occasione indimenticabile e sarà un susseguirsi di emozione, a prescindere dal concerto di Lene. Fare un viaggio in gruppo, in una nazione mai vista (alcuni già l'hanno vista, vabè!), è di per sè una bellissima esperienze. Aggiungete il concerto e il meeting e sarà qualcosa di unico, anche se tutto durerà pochi giorni.
Più tardi torno a scrivervi e vi spiegherò i ruoli di ognuno di voi
Go to Top of Page

Matty
Fan

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  13:41:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MATTY, FRANKO, NEMO
PARTONO ORA!!!
CIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matty
Go to Top of Page

ALEXXX82
Fan

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  13:53:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Buon viaggio ragazzi e ricordate che sabato arrivo anche io!!!!!
Ecco il regolamento della ryanair:

RYANAIR TRAVEL ADVISORY - IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

ESSENTIAL TRAVEL TIPS - PLEASE PRINT AND REVIEW BEFORE YOU FLY

BAGGAGE ALLOWANCES

CHECKED IN BAGGAGE - 15kg per passenger (not infants)

Passengers travelling on the same reservation can share the checked in baggage allowance
e.g. 2 passengers can check in one bag weighing 30kg

N.B. Ryanair cannot carry Christmas Crackers in either checked or hand baggage

EXCESS BAGGAGE FEES checked baggage above 15kg per passenger will be charged at GBP4.50/EUR7.00 per kilo

HAND BAGGAGE 10kg per passenger (not infants). The maximum size of the cabin hand baggage cannot exceed 50cm x 35cm x 23 cm (20 x 14 x 9ins).

Passengers travelling with infants can carry an infant change bag onboard and buggy/pram to the gate free of charge

CHECK IN DEADLINES Check in closes at ALL airports strictly 40 minutes before the scheduled flight departure time.

LABEL YOUR LUGGAGE - Please clearly label any checked baggage with your NAME, CONFIRMATION NUMBER, DESTINATION ADDRESS AND DESTINATION TELEPHONE NUMBER. Without this simple information there may be a significant delay in the tracing of your checked baggage.

RYANAIR PHOTO IDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS

It is the passengers personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation which meets the requirements of Ryanair, immigration and other governmental authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of breach of this requirement shall be paid by or charged to you. In order to ensure compliance Ryanair recommends that you carry your valid passport (and visa if applicable) on all journeys.

All passengers must present valid photo identification at check-in for all flights. The only acceptable forms of photo-ID on Ryanair flights are:

**A valid passport.
**A valid Government issued National Identity Card issued by a European Economic Area (EEA) country. Only the following countries from the EEA issue National Identity Cards which are acceptable for carriage: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland.
**A valid driving licence with photo (ONLY in the case of UK domestic flights and UK-Republic of Ireland-UK routes)

Special Information Regarding Photo Identification for Children

N.B. Children under 16 years (including infants) travelling with an adult are required to have photo-ID when travelling on flights between European Economic Area (EEA) countries. Acceptable photo-ID for children under 16 is either a valid passport or a valid National Identity Card issued by an EEA country.

Photo-ID for children under 16 years is ONLY NOT required in the following circumstances:

Children travelling with an adult on UK domestic flights and UK-Republic of Ireland-UK routes.

Children included on the passport of the parent with whom they are travelling.

German children under 10 in possession of a valid German Government Kinderausweis travel document.

In accordance with Article 28(1) of the 1951 UN Convention, a valid UN Refugee Convention Travel Document issued by a Government in place of a valid passport is acceptable.

Â?Residence cards or family books will not be accepted for travel in place of the required valid photo-ID detailed above.

Expired forms of photo-ID will not be accepted for any flight. Failure to present valid photo-ID matching the names on your reservation will result in your being refused check-in without refund.

For full information, regarding our Terms and Conditions of Travel and frequently asked Travel Questions click here http://www.ryanair.com/termscond/conditions.html

Also you email travel itinerary contains full information regarding our Terms and Conditions

50x35x23cm...... un po poco per l'eastpack!

Edited by - ALEXXX82 on 02/12/2004 13:56:56
Go to Top of Page

dlp
Fan

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  14:28:56  Show Profile  Click to see dlp's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sapete dirmi se bisogna fare qualcosa per confermare i voli alla Ryanair ?
quote:
Originally posted by Matty
MATTY, FRANKO, NEMO
PARTONO ORA!!!

Buon viaggio, ci vediamo domani

Go to Top of Page

Zuzzy
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  14:31:40  Show Profile  Visit Zuzzy's Homepage  Send Zuzzy an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
No Roberto, non devi fare niente. Fate buon viaggio e tenetemi aggiornato via sms sulla scaletta del concerto!
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  16:25:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dunque ribadisco l'appuntamento con Tef Johs e altri norvegesi (a quanto pare viene anche memo ma nn so ancora quando) alle 14.00 del 5 dicembre.
A Staalorm ho detto che potevamo sentirci per incontrarci verso le 8 di sera del 3, se saremo pronti (dovremmo essere tutti all'hotel alle 19.40 a quanto avete detto). Gli ho chiesto se ci sono i mercatini natalizi ed ecco la sua risposta:
That is fine around 8PM Friday.
Definitely there are markeds in Oslo, we could pass by Oslo city if you like
and perhaps "glassmagasinet" (the "Glass Store-shop").
Unfortunately the main street is a little "dug up" as they are putting
changes to the 100 year independent nation celebrations in 2005.

Lui sta nella zona nord di Oslo, quindi forse neppure tanto lontano dall'Anker e ha detto che si sposta con la macchina, quindi ci può raggiungere in fretta.

IMPORTANTE: I biglietti li ritirerò all'ufficio biglietti dello Spektrum alle 17.00, quindi io starò già lì un quarto d'ora prima di quell'orario, freddo o non freddo.

x ALEXXX: a che ora arrivate all'Anker di preciso? Ce l'hai il numero di cell. di qualcuno di noi? Perchè se arrivi tipo verso le 18.00 allo Spektrum e noi saremo già dentro, qualcuno presumibilmente dovrà uscire fuori a darti il biglietto perchè tu possa entrare.

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene

Edited by - Marko on 02/12/2004 16:35:14
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  17:16:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
X ERVI O TIZIANO:
Avete mica un po' di posto libero in una valigia? Perchè io nn so proprio dove mettere una delle 2 confezioni di cantuccini e vino (sono 30x20x10cm). Fatemi sapere, altrimenti credo proprio che dovrò abbandonare l'idea del trolley.

EDIT: ho risolto, sono pronto x partire (quasi..)

Edited by - Marko on 02/12/2004 21:57:48
Go to Top of Page

President
Fan

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  17:46:39  Show Profile  Visit President's Homepage  Click to see President's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Beh, ragazzi, che dire..
Buon viaggio a tutti, divertitevi tanto (anche x noi!), e fatevi valere. Fate capire a Lene quanto è importante x noi e quanto le vogliamo bene. Sembra banale ma dovete mettercela tutta.. anche per invogliarla a fare qualche bel concerto in Italia!

A presto!

Una voce d'angelo che mi riempie il cuore, eccolo il vero nettare della vita...
Go to Top of Page

ALEXXX82
Fan

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  20:56:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Allora io ho solo il numero di cell di Pegasus.
Se non ci sono ritardi di nessun tipo arriviamo alla stazione dei bus alle 17:55.
Poi dobbiamo correre in hotel che e' distante 700 metri dallo spektrum, precisamente in dronningensgate, una volta presa la camera corriamo allo spektrum quindi saro' li alle 18:45, 19:00 volando. Qualche ritardo ci sara' sicuramente.

Per chiamare Pega che sta in norvegia devo mettere qualche numero davanti??

Edited by - ALEXXX82 on 02/12/2004 20:59:04
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  21:01:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, allora arrivi un'ora prima dell'inizio.
Come ti ha spiegato Paul, devi anteporre il prefisso italiano 0039 x chiamare sui nostri cellulari.

Go to Top of Page

JaD
Fan

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  21:44:34  Show Profile  Send JaD an ICQ Message  Click to see JaD's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Non ne vedo l'ora!
Si parteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
Go to Top of Page

Pegasus_TDCi
Staff

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  22:45:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ho quasi chiuso le valigie. Domani sveglia presto, treno e poi mi incontro con Danies. Si parte!

QUI SI FA LA STORIA!

Hey what do you think of me now?
Am I not like I once
were
Still if you don't
know me,
what's the
story of this pen
I guess you're not a
stranger
and I can tell you're not a
friend
It might take a
while but I guess
I'll manage
waiting 'till then...

Then...
when you
confront me with your thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

MSR-27
Fan

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  23:12:12  Show Profile  Click to see MSR-27's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sborone...

" Senti com'è buono?"
" Cosa?"
" Il Napalm, non lo senti? Non c'è niente al mondo che abbia questo odore.
Mi piace l'odore del napalm al mattino.
Una volta, abbiamo bombardato una collina, per 12 ore, e poi siamo andati a vedere.
Non c'era più neanche l'ombra di quegli sporchi bastardi...
Ma quell'odore..Sai, quell'odore di benzina...tutto intorno... profumava come...come di VITTORIA.
Un bel giorno questa guerra finirà."
Lt.Col. Bill Kilgore
Go to Top of Page

tiziano_lm
Fan

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  01:46:03  Show Profile  Click to see tiziano_lm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
- 6h50' alla PARTENZA MIA, di Marko ed ERVI!!!!!!

Tiziano

Edited by - tiziano_lm on 03/12/2004 01:49:09
Go to Top of Page

ambrogivs
Fan

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  01:56:21  Show Profile  Click to see ambrogivs's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Buon viaggio!

I pass by...
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  02:50:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tra dieci minuti scendo di casa. Speriamo che vada tutto bene.
A presto!!

Go to Top of Page

Lene4Me
Fan

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  08:20:05  Show Profile  Visit Lene4Me's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Buon Viaggio ragazzi!
ps: e dire che dovevo essere con voi

Lene 4 Ever In My Heart

Edited by - Lene4Me on 03/12/2004 08:21:11
Go to Top of Page

marcycampa
Fan

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  10:10:27  Show Profile  Visit marcycampa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BUON VIAGGIOOOOO!!! Divertitevi e salutate Lene!!!!

---->Marcy<----
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 21 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
2.61 sec. Snitz Forums 2000