Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum
 Lene Marlin
 Immagine di Lene
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Paal
Nuovo utente

Posted - 08/08/2005 :  19:28:37  Show Profile  Visit Paal's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.mrx.no/paalhoff.html

Paal

Marko
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 08/08/2005 :  19:50:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Quel trucco viola è sfizioso... ma in quasi tutte le foto di quella sera stava un po' distratta, come se pensasse ad altro, tant'è che aveva indossato la gonna sopra i pantaloni (è solo una battutaccia!)

Sono tutte foto tue, Paal?
Robbie Williams mostra tutto il suo disprezzo x i fotografi, mentre Bertuccia fa paura... sembra una statua di cera

I will always be doing music, but there are nobody who knows how it will turn out.
I will always be doing music, but there are other people who will decide whether I'll be staying....

Go to Top of Page

Paal
Nuovo utente

Posted - 08/08/2005 :  20:02:05  Show Profile  Visit Paal's Homepage  Reply with Quote
im sorry marko!
I cant understand italian to good.. hope you can translate? :)

Go to Top of Page

Buffon 88
Fan

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  10:18:07  Show Profile  Click to see Buffon 88's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

Quel trucco viola è sfizioso... ma in quasi tutte le foto di quella sera stava un po' distratta, come se pensasse ad altro, tant'è che aveva indossato la gonna sopra i pantaloni (è solo una battutaccia!)

Robbie Williams mostra tutto il suo disprezzo x i fotografi, mentre Bertuccia fa paura... sembra una statua di cera

He likes her violet eye shadow... but in almost all photos she was a little bit distracted (I don't know how to translate distratta ^_^), like she thinked to other things, and she weared the skirt over the pants (just kidding!)

Are those your photos, Paal?
Robbie Williams doesn't respect photographers, and Bertuccia (who's her??) is scary like a wax statue.
Sorry 4 my English... I tried to translate almost all

I'm fooled by something inside my head...
Go to Top of Page

Buffon 88
Fan

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  10:19:08  Show Profile  Click to see Buffon 88's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Buffon 88

quote:
Originally posted by Marko

He likes her violet eye shadow... but in almost all photos she was a little bit distracted (I don't know how to translate distratta ^_^), like she thinked to other things, and she weared the skirt over the pants (just kidding!)

Are those your photos, Paal?
Robbie Williams doesn't respect photographers, and Bertuccia (who's her??) is scary like a wax statue.
Sorry 4 my English... I tried to translate almost all

EDIT: Just a personal question... Which camera do you use?

Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  20:13:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Grazie x la traduzione Buffon
Bertuccia = Bertine

I will always be doing music, but there are nobody who knows how it will turn out.
I will always be doing music, but there are other people who will decide whether I'll be staying....

Go to Top of Page

Paal
Nuovo utente

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  22:08:57  Show Profile  Visit Paal's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you Marko and Buffon!!
Yes its my pictures all of them under http://www.mrx.no/paalhoff.html .
I think Bertine is great! but its true, she dos look like a statue or something, but she poses so good!
Robbie.. well,. ive only taken pictures of him one time, and he was nice then.. lol. but a big flirt:)

Buffon, I allso get fooled all the time!!
Go to Top of Page

ERVI
Fan

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  12:11:29  Show Profile  Visit ERVI's Homepage  Send ERVI an ICQ Message  Click to see ERVI's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Grande bertuccia, è fighissima quella foto invece!

ps: non lei eh! lei è brutta quanto e che... dicevo la foto!

Romerne elsker Lene og Lene elsker Romerne!!!!!!!!!!
non ti chiedere mai se gliela famo, dì soltanto a te stesso "JE LA FAMO!"
Go to Top of Page

Exila
Fan

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  15:22:55  Show Profile  Visit Exila's Homepage  Reply with Quote
in quella foto fa un pò paura, ma di solito mi piace com'è conciata.. è originale!
Lene in effetti sembra un pò stranita, come se qualcuno le avesse dato una mazza in testa (senza offesa, uso dire così quando si ha l'espressione svampita) e comunque la preferisco più acqua e sapone, con trucco fantasma

far, hidden, never to be found
Go to Top of Page

daphne
Fan

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  15:28:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sono d'accordo con marco!!!!il trucco viola è sfizioso anche se la preferisco col solito trucco di sempre o ancora meglio acqua e sapone!!!bella battuta exila!!
Go to Top of Page

President
Fan

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  17:05:58  Show Profile  Visit President's Homepage  Click to see President's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
In effetti Lene in quella foto è strana.. E' un peccato perchè ce ne sono davvero molte altre più belle fatte quel giorno...

Su Bertine poco da dire, la foto sembra ritoccata al computer e lei sembra truccata per apparire meno bella possibile..

Venke, invece, è venuta proprio carina!

Una voce d'angelo che mi riempie il cuore, eccolo il vero nettare della vita...

Edited by - President on 05/09/2005 17:07:23
Go to Top of Page

marcycampa
Fan

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  20:54:11  Show Profile  Visit marcycampa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow good pics Paal! Did you meet all of them? Lucky you! Lene is very strange in this pic.. lol.

"La vita da un finestrino corre veloce, non si fa a tempo a guardare il paesaggio che subito svanisce" F. Ceniti in I cassetti perduti
Go to Top of Page

ERVI
Fan

Posted - 07/09/2005 :  17:08:59  Show Profile  Visit ERVI's Homepage  Send ERVI an ICQ Message  Click to see ERVI's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by President

Secondo me invece è una delle foto dove è venuta peggio!

Romerne elsker Lene og Lene elsker Romerne!!!!!!!!!!
non ti chiedere mai se gliela famo, dì soltanto a te stesso "JE LA FAMO!"
Go to Top of Page

LullaFab
Nuovo utente

Posted - 09/09/2005 :  15:43:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
La preferisco con meno make up... xò è sempre bellissima

www.areyoulistening.com
www.hansonitalia.com
Go to Top of Page

gnapoco
Fan

Posted - 09/09/2005 :  18:23:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Io Lene con quel trucco non ce la vedo proprio, e forse non ci si vedeva neanche lei, vista l'espressione che ha...

Go to Top of Page

Exila
Fan

Posted - 09/09/2005 :  18:38:00  Show Profile  Visit Exila's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ERVI

quote:
Originally posted by President

Secondo me invece è una delle foto dove è venuta peggio!

naa.. è carina! ma ha un sorriso che sembra un pò forzato, è vero '

far, hidden, never to be found
Go to Top of Page

Erwin Rommel
Fan

Posted - 09/09/2005 :  20:01:24  Show Profile  Click to see Erwin Rommel's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Spero che riguardo al trucco stiate scherzando! Sembra invecchiata di 20 anni!

Maiora viribus audere
Go to Top of Page

KGB
Fan

Posted - 09/09/2005 :  23:52:01  Show Profile  Click to see KGB's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Senza trucco è gia una favola... col trucco poi non ne parliamo!

Ivan "KGB"
Go to Top of Page

syde
Fan

Posted - 14/09/2005 :  04:22:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ma la terza di quelle foto e troppe bella!!!! magari solo perche e in bianco e nero, ma e stupenda...una delle piu belle che ho mai visto!!!
PS. by the way...THINKED!!!! thought!!! what the hell...110 dollars for a picture
Go to Top of Page

jama
Fan

Posted - 14/09/2005 :  18:09:32  Show Profile  Send jama an ICQ Message  Click to see jama's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
particolari le foto in bianco e nero... belle cmq!

PEACE ...nessuno qui � come sembra... UazUazUaz
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
0.13 sec. Snitz Forums 2000