Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum
 Altri temi
 I CM del Gatt: Martin Kesici feat Tarja Turunen
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gattissimo
Fan

Posted - 20/09/2005 :  17:43:05  Show Profile  Visit Gattissimo's Homepage  Click to see Gattissimo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Consigli musicali l'ho dovuto abbreviare in CM sennò non ci stava il titolo :P
Comunque: cercatevi la canzone "Leaving you for me" di Martin Kesici... lui non è tutto sto gran che, e se l'avesse fatta solo lui la canzone non sarebbe stata niente di particolare, ma la voce di Tarja la solleva tantissimo...
Inoltre questa canzone serve come ulteriore prova (non che ce ne fosse di bisogno) della totale e assoluta superiorità della voce femminile su quella maschile

"There once was a tiger-striped cat. This cat died a million deaths and was reborn a million times and was owned by various people he didn't care for. The cat wasn't afraid to die. Then, one day, the cat was a free cat, a stray cat. He met a white female cat, and the two spent their days happily together. Years passed, and the white cat died of old age. The tiger-striped cat cried a million times, and then died. It never came back to life." - Cowboy Bebop session #26: The real folk blues part 2

marcycampa
Fan

Posted - 20/09/2005 :  21:44:08  Show Profile  Visit marcycampa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Beh se c'è Tarja me la scarico di sicuro!!!

"La vita da un finestrino corre veloce, non si fa a tempo a guardare il paesaggio che subito svanisce" F. Ceniti in I cassetti perduti
Go to Top of Page

jama
Fan

Posted - 21/09/2005 :  01:48:48  Show Profile  Send jama an ICQ Message  Click to see jama's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
mmmm mah non mi convince molto ma provero'...

PEACE ...nessuno qui � come sembra... UazUazUaz
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
0.14 sec. Snitz Forums 2000