Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum
 Altri temi
 Sugar Ros
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Len
Fan

Posted - 29/09/2005 :  18:42:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
La canzone che si chiama "Staralfur" mi piaceparecchio...mooooooooolto carina!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by marcycampa

Len cambia il titolo del topic che il nome è sbagliato... hehe!

lo so marcy! me l'ha già fatto notare zuzzy.....^^ ma ho deciso di tenerlo così lo stesso! almeno per ora.....tanto avete capito tutti di ki stiamo parlando no?^^

nn so per quale motivo in realtà...ma mi va di fare così...è tanto strano? mumble

-----------
Len
You live inside of me Lene..
Le persone cambiano e si dimenticano di avvisare gli altri. ....VIVI E LASCIA VIVERE!!
Vivo lassù..senza limiti di spazio,senza limiti di tempo..sono uno spirito libero nessuno potrà mai conquistarmi..a meno che non si presenti sotto forma di pizza!!^^ -Nuvola-

AMO GLI HUSKY!!!! e presto avrò il mio Buck!
Go to Top of Page

How would it be
Fan

Posted - 29/09/2005 :  20:08:38  Show Profile  Visit How would it be's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Len

La canzone che si chiama "Staralfur" mi piaceparecchio...mooooooooolto carina!!!!!!

Mi piacerebbe ascoltarla.
Sicuramente è una musica particolare!

Niky
Go to Top of Page

Gattissimo
Fan

Posted - 01/10/2005 :  09:21:41  Show Profile  Visit Gattissimo's Homepage  Click to see Gattissimo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
HWIB: è il secondo link in quella pagina...

"There once was a tiger-striped cat. This cat died a million deaths and was reborn a million times and was owned by various people he didn't care for. The cat wasn't afraid to die. Then, one day, the cat was a free cat, a stray cat. He met a white female cat, and the two spent their days happily together. Years passed, and the white cat died of old age. The tiger-striped cat cried a million times, and then died. It never came back to life." - Cowboy Bebop session #26: The real folk blues part 2
Go to Top of Page

How would it be
Fan

Posted - 01/10/2005 :  18:57:45  Show Profile  Visit How would it be's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gattissimo

HWIB: è il secondo link in quella pagina...

Grazie Gattissimo!

Niky
Go to Top of Page

daphne
Fan

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  16:37:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no...non li ho mai sentiti!

PLEASE MY WINGS...
FLY ME AWAY...
Go to Top of Page

How would it be
Fan

Posted - 07/10/2005 :  19:23:45  Show Profile  Visit How would it be's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Len

Len, visto che ti piace tanto questo gruppo puoi comprare la rivista Rockstar dove c'è un articolo che parla di loro.
Almeno parlerò poco, ma sarò comprensibile!

Niky

Edited by - How would it be on 07/10/2005 19:24:38
Go to Top of Page

Jokestry
Fan

Posted - 22/12/2005 :  23:17:00  Show Profile  Click to see Jokestry's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ho visto il video del loro nuovo singolo si chiama Hoppipolla... è bellissimo come del resto la song... ti trasporta e ti fa viaggiare soavemente... da sentire!

Your tainted flesh, polluted soul through a mirror I behold. Throw a punch, shards bleed on the floor.
Tearing me apart but I don't care anymore. Should I regret or ask myself ARE YOU DEAD YET?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
0.47 sec. Snitz Forums 2000