Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum
 Altri temi
 LENE nei VIDEOGIOCHI
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RereChan
Fan

Posted - 20/08/2006 :  14:25:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mai provato a creare Lene con un editor in qualche videogioco?
Io si'... eccome mi piace!!!
Le migliori possibilita' le potete avere con SoulCalibur 3, a patto che abbiate sbloccato la maggior parte dei vestiti e delle pettinature...
Per chi la volesse meno simile ma piu' fi-(si)-camente reale consiglio Rumble Roses XX (non le assomiglia + di tanto pero'...)
Provate e sappiatemi dire... premesso che mi collego di rado...
Buon divertimento

But hey you can't see me,you don't sense my stay;I shouldn't have waited,and now She's up there,sings like an angel,and where the angels sing,nothing but light that comes into sight;a mirror of ourself sure make us weird,so I see right through you;what do you think of me now?I pass by,don't dare to stop.She's walking there alone,not a doubt in her mind,the pain was almost more than I could bear,will never know,just wonder why;I needed the laughs,I needed you tonight,you weren't there,distant far away;I'm sorry,it's just too late,I didn't think we'd come this far;tell me I'm wrong,please come and find me my love;I fight against the hours.Have you ever felt some kind of emptiness inside?Hurts inside,no scars to show;tell me what you saw,if I got scared I don't know.How would it be?I'm sorry that I could not be as perfect as you wanted me;and I was waiting patiently,never to know,never to know;If I had a choice..I thought I did everything right;her eyes are closed;the candle wouldn't stop burning,do you want the real story?If I said I love you,what would you do?

Gattissimo
Fan

Posted - 21/08/2006 :  13:34:39  Show Profile  Visit Gattissimo's Homepage  Click to see Gattissimo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
A me sinceramente l'idea di Lene che prende a calci e pugni altra gente... bho, non mi ispira troppo...

ambrogivs
Fan

Posted - 21/08/2006 :  20:15:19  Show Profile  Click to see ambrogivs's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Fight against the monsters

Go to Top of Page

RereChan
Fan

Posted - 25/08/2006 :  17:32:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gattissimo

A me sinceramente l'idea di Lene che prende a calci e pugni altra gente... bho, non mi ispira troppo...

(Bella l'immagine degli Xandria.. hihi)
Non e' proprio una questione dicalci e pugni e di AltraGente, in Soul Calibur si usano le armi medievali... eppoi non era proprio Lene che faceva Karate per imparare a difendersi e giocava con Tekken per Playstion? (Ma proprio a Tekken...bleah....).
In Rumble Roses XX poi, il combattimento c'entra ben poco.... , a meno che per te sia combat vederla cadere in piscina o fare ginnastica, o danzare, mettersi in pose sexy... i vg non sono solo quello che hanno in copertina...
Go to Top of Page

Franko
Fan

Posted - 25/08/2006 :  18:12:48  Show Profile  Visit Franko's Homepage  Click to see Franko's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
No, non ci ho mai provato eccetto che per crearla in The sims 2, cmq se pensiamo che Lene adora Call of duty 2 e Brunout ci fa pensare che sotto sotto ha un bel caratterino.

23 Maggio 2006: Siamo tornati!!

Go to Top of Page

Mat_Neo
Fan

Posted - 26/08/2006 :  13:29:03  Show Profile  Visit Mat_Neo's Homepage  Click to see Mat_Neo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
io diciamo che indirettamente a winning eleven(pro evolution soccer)quando use le nazionali tengo sempre la norvegia...mi piace immaginare che c'è lei in tribuna x dedicarle la coppa del mondo...vabbè XD

Lene, you are my Angel..

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
0.09 sec. Snitz Forums 2000