Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum
 Altri temi
 www.maritlarsen.it (If A Song Could Get Me You)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Domle
Fan

Posted - 19/11/2006 :  16:43:40  Show Profile  Visit Domle's Homepage  Send Domle an ICQ Message  Click to see Domle's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
E' colpa di mia moglie

--------------------------------
Di lui al saluto con Lene ricordo distintamente anch'io il "Come here!" e il tendere le braccia di Lene.
Domle stava proprio a fianco a me; mi sono sorpreso x un attimo,
perche' Domle e' stato l'unico ad essere stato "riconosciuto", ma come dimenticare l'onnipresente tifoso del TIL?

-----Aker brygge, sarai per sempre la mia neste stopp... -----
Go to Top of Page

Grendeel
Fan

Posted - 19/11/2006 :  18:52:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Siete voi che mi avete interpellato...
Io per scherzo ho detto 'affondarello' e in mancanza di alternative lo hanno messo davvero!
Credo diventerà il gioco ufficiale a Berna

The Good are attracted by men’s perceptions
And think not for themselves
Till Experience teaches them to catch
And to cage the fairies and the elves

W.Blake

Edited by - Grendeel on 19/11/2006 18:52:58
Go to Top of Page

Domle
Fan

Posted - 19/11/2006 :  19:49:51  Show Profile  Visit Domle's Homepage  Send Domle an ICQ Message  Click to see Domle's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ci vanno i dadi per giocare ad Affondarello, si?

Di lui al saluto con Lene ricordo distintamente anch'io il "Come here!" e il tendere le braccia di Lene.
perche' Domle e' stato l'unico ad essere stato "riconosciuto", ma come dimenticare l'onnipresente tifoso del TIL?

Go to Top of Page

tiziano_lm
Fan

Posted - 19/11/2006 :  20:25:52  Show Profile  Click to see tiziano_lm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sì sì. Il gioco dell'affondarello a Berna. "Affondarello" official partner della trasferta svizzera . Oltre ai dadi occorrono un mazzo x gli imprevisti (che in Svizzera si trovano sempre: vedi rifornimenti benzina x la macchina di Alex).

«Best fans in the world!»
Go to Top of Page

Grendeel
Fan

Posted - 19/11/2006 :  20:29:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Al più presto saranno pubblicate le regole ufficiali del gioco Poi se ha successo si brevetta come gioco in scatola

The Good are attracted by men’s perceptions
And think not for themselves
Till Experience teaches them to catch
And to cage the fairies and the elves

W.Blake

Edited by - Grendeel on 19/11/2006 20:34:58
Go to Top of Page

Domle
Fan

Posted - 26/11/2006 :  10:53:08  Show Profile  Visit Domle's Homepage  Send Domle an ICQ Message  Click to see Domle's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Il 2 concerto di Marit Larsen & Miniconcerto di Morten Abel all'oslo city....

Go to Top of Page

Domle
Fan

Posted - 04/01/2007 :  20:09:11  Show Profile  Visit Domle's Homepage  Send Domle an ICQ Message  Click to see Domle's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Marit Larsen è stata nominata agli Spellemann 2007 come:

- Best Female Artist (su tre donne)

- Best music video "Don't Save Me" (su cinque video)

Tra l'altro terrà un miniconcerto a Cannes (Francia) il 23 Gennaio. Bisogna capire come entrare, ma se qualcuno vuole unirsi....

Go to Top of Page

tiziano_lm
Fan

Posted - 04/01/2007 :  21:37:57  Show Profile  Click to see tiziano_lm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Domle

Tra l'altro terrà un miniconcerto a Cannes (Francia) il 23 Gennaio. Bisogna capire come entrare, ma se qualcuno vuole unirsi....

Non mi dire che ci vai!!

Go to Top of Page

Domle
Fan

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  13:21:53  Show Profile  Visit Domle's Homepage  Send Domle an ICQ Message  Click to see Domle's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Come non detto.

""
Please be informed that MIDEM is an international market for professionals. The concert you are refering to is accessible for the MIDEM delegates only.
""

Solo zuzzy entra in una roba simile

Go to Top of Page

tiziano_lm
Fan

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  21:06:57  Show Profile  Click to see tiziano_lm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Domle, volevi essere un MIDEM?

Go to Top of Page

Domle
Fan

Posted - 10/01/2007 :  22:29:53  Show Profile  Visit Domle's Homepage  Send Domle an ICQ Message  Click to see Domle's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Terza nomination per Marit agli Spellemann!!!

ÅRETS HIT

ESPEN LIND, KURT NILSEN, ALEJANDRO FUENTES, ASKIL HOLM - HALLELUJAH (PLAYROOM/SONYBMG/UNIVERSAL)
MARIT LARSEN - DON’T SAVE ME (EMI MUSIC NORWAY)
ELVIRA NIKOLAISEN - LOVE I CAN’T DEFEND (SONY BMG)
DUMDUM BOYS - ENHJØRNING (OH YEAH!)
ALEKSANDER WITH - A LITTLE TOO PERFECT (SONY BMG)

For this catagory AND Video of the Year it's a public voting at https://www.prefueled.com/v2/flash_site.html?page=spellemann

ÅRETS HIT = Hit of the Year

ÅRETS VIDEO = Video of the Year

(STEM = to vote)

Go to Top of Page

Franko
Fan

Posted - 10/01/2007 :  22:47:15  Show Profile  Visit Franko's Homepage  Click to see Franko's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Mi dispiace x Marit ma in quest'ultima catogria vincera Espen,Kurt...etc, con Allelujah

Go to Top of Page

Domle
Fan

Posted - 27/01/2007 :  20:19:20  Show Profile  Visit Domle's Homepage  Send Domle an ICQ Message  Click to see Domle's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

MARIT LARSEN CON DON'T SAVE ME

E'

VIDEO DELL'ANNOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH

E UNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

tiziano_lm
Fan

Posted - 28/01/2007 :  13:45:49  Show Profile  Click to see tiziano_lm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
E chi se lo dimentica il video di Don't Save Me... visto x la prima volta l'estate scorsa a Tromso dalla vetrina di un negozio!

Go to Top of Page

Domle
Fan

Posted - 18/04/2007 :  00:04:51  Show Profile  Visit Domle's Homepage  Send Domle an ICQ Message  Click to see Domle's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Last year she played over 100 concerts – and it’s not unusual to see artists have a go at their second festival summer in a row. The demand for her is huge, especially since she has had three singles on top of the radio Hit-40 charts, and one single in the top-three. Her record “Under the Surface” has almost sold 45.000 copies and been in the VG-charts for 54 weeks.

dagbaldet

Tirando le somme....

Di lui al saluto con Lene ricordo distintamente anch'io il "Come here!" e il tendere le braccia di Lene.Domle stava proprio a fianco a me; mi sono sorpreso x un attimo, perche' Domle e' stato l'unico ad essere stato "riconosciuto", ma come dimenticare l'onnipresente tifoso del TIL?
-----Aker brygge, sarai per sempre la mia neste stopp-----
Go to Top of Page

koletz
Fan

Posted - 28/06/2007 :  22:08:04  Show Profile  Visit koletz's Homepage  Click to see koletz's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Visitate il sito!
Nuove news per il nuovo album di Marit!

VOTA LENE
Go to Top of Page

Domle
Fan

Posted - 01/07/2007 :  01:24:07  Show Profile  Visit Domle's Homepage  Send Domle an ICQ Message  Click to see Domle's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Tanterrimi auguri, dolce fiorellino di Lørenskog

Di lui al saluto con Lene ricordo distintamente anch'io il "Come here!" e il tendere le braccia di Lene.Domle stava proprio a fianco a me; mi sono sorpreso x un attimo, perche' Domle e' stato l'unico ad essere stato "riconosciuto", ma come dimenticare l'onnipresente tifoso del TIL?
-----Aker brygge, sarai per sempre la mia neste stopp-----

Edited by - Domle on 01/07/2007 01:24:20
Go to Top of Page

Grendeel
Fan

Posted - 01/07/2007 :  14:25:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tanti auguri a Maritozza!
Go to Top of Page

koletz
Fan

Posted - 01/07/2007 :  14:27:22  Show Profile  Visit koletz's Homepage  Click to see koletz's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Gratulerer med dagen Marit!

VOTA LENE
Go to Top of Page

tiziano_lm
Fan

Posted - 01/07/2007 :  14:52:57  Show Profile  Click to see tiziano_lm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Auguri a Marit!!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
0.12 sec. Snitz Forums 2000