Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 Can someone italian help me out?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lenezone Posted - 10 Sep 2003 : 09:22:20
Hi!
I've just found out that Another day has been postponed here alot.
Can anyone from Italy buy me the cd on friday, of coruse I will pay the cd, shipping etc... I'll pay with paypal or cash in euro. Want to help me out? Send me a mail to webmaster_lenezone@yahoo.se

Lene Zone http://www.lenezone.cjb.net
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
odvalium Posted - 04 Dec 2003 : 14:31:41
quote:
Originally posted by kylling_10

According to www.virgin.se the release date of the album in Sweden is the 24th of sept. so it's just a wee bit later expected. Patience is a virtue...

Yes, I'm still patiently waiting for Sweden to win the World Cup. They have such a cool uniform :)

:))

"And if it's in the summer and it's hot, why can't a man wear a tanktop?" Ross of Friends
Tarnim Posted - 16 Sep 2003 : 09:12:57
Yeah, I thougt about that...

But I REALY like this one. And besides you all know Lenes. And this way you will also learn something new, right?

"We have been called naive as if it were a dirty word
We have been called innocent as though with shame our cheeks should burn"
- Jewel Kilcher, "We Have Been Called"
Tef Johs Posted - 15 Sep 2003 : 09:32:24
A *Jewel* signature?

You have got the wrong forum, man...

I'm thinking about you, Wondering about you
Do I really know you, Have I ever known you - Lene Marlin, "Fight Against The Hours"
Tarnim Posted - 15 Sep 2003 : 07:51:10
Yepp, there it was. Me happy now

Tarnim Posted - 15 Sep 2003 : 07:49:01
Hey Måns, that was a beutiful description of Lenes music.
Like poetry, man.

If everything is working you should be able to see my new signuture here:

Tef Johs Posted - 14 Sep 2003 : 22:33:53
Please, don't start with that discussion again...

Do I really know you, Have I ever known you - Lene Marlin, "Fight Against The Hours"
Måns Posted - 14 Sep 2003 : 21:36:04
Yes. Too seldom. But, I have always thought Lene's music is best enjoyed alone. For me they are the very essence of solitude and sadness, and also happiness. I have downloaded parts of her new album, but will buy the singles, the album and the DvD, despite my restricted economy. I don't see what's wrong in downloading her songs to listen to them a few days before the release?

Måns, Kung av tallbacka

Som ett fjärran berg
Tarnim Posted - 14 Sep 2003 : 15:19:27
Yeah, it's not that often you met Lenefans out there in the real world. It's a shame.
Måns Posted - 14 Sep 2003 : 14:55:56
heheh small differences.... According to the treaty of 1658 concluded between the Kingdoms of Sweden and Denmark in Roskilde, Trondheim was to become Swedish.... It was two years, then the Danes stole it back, rats! Nah I'm jus kidding, it's great to be here at the forum... Just when I was starting to feel a little lonely as Lenefan!

Måns

Som ett fjärran berg
Tef Johs Posted - 14 Sep 2003 : 14:23:44
Hey, great to Swedish people loving "our" Lene :)

Okay, that's a bit chauvinistic, I'm sorry about that....(but I'm just SO PROUD of her).

Måns Posted - 14 Sep 2003 : 14:20:47
Sorry all Swedes, I looked for it too in Stockholm, couldn't find it... Lucky me who has got an uncle on mtv! I just got You weren't there and.... what can I say.... It is, if possible, better than her last record. Lene is the number one musician today and ever.

Måns

Som ett fjärran berg
Meriadoc Posted - 12 Sep 2003 : 21:07:25
quote:
Originally posted by kylling_10

According to www.virgin.se the release date of the album in Sweden is the 24th of sept. so it's just a wee bit later expected. Patience is a virtue...

According to www.virginmusic.be/catalogue/discomain.asp?ARTNBR=688" target="_blank">Virgin Music Belgium the release date in Belgium is 00/00/0000!!

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Tarnim Posted - 12 Sep 2003 : 17:56:51
One more thing about downloading by the way! If the music industri don't want people to download they should stop treating loyal customer like myself like crap!!! I don't download instead of buying albums but I sympethise with people that do. High prices and copy-controled CD:s are idiotic things that the industri uses to solve this problem, but this only affects the people that are actully buying the stuff! If they want to stop downloaders they should offer a good product. People would buy more if they were treated as costomers should be treated!!!
Tarnim Posted - 12 Sep 2003 : 17:48:50
Of course I'm gonna buy the album! I've been waiting for it for years! But as I see it, if I'm gonna buy it no harm is done downloading them. I've found the songs on Kazaa, soo I'm trying to download them right now, but my computer is so slow so it will probably take forever.
kylling_10 Posted - 12 Sep 2003 : 15:59:21

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000