Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

lenezone
Fan

Sweden
166 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2003 :  09:22:20  Show Profile  Visit lenezone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi!
I've just found out that Another day has been postponed here alot.
Can anyone from Italy buy me the cd on friday, of coruse I will pay the cd, shipping etc... I'll pay with paypal or cash in euro. Want to help me out? Send me a mail to webmaster_lenezone@yahoo.se

Lene Zone http://www.lenezone.cjb.net

abj
Fan

Sweden
1 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2003 :  17:09:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I´ve got the same problem. I was asking in all CD stores I could find in Stockohlm but no one had the single...they said it should be released around the 22nd.....
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2003 :  17:59:38  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
sucks...i'm from France but its not released yet...it has been said that the Cd will b released the 30th here! But i don't know if it's true..

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  08:09:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think you can preorder albums that has been released in other countries from the recordstores, atleast the big ones. I've bought albums before the actual realeseday both at Åhlens and Megaskivakademin in Stockholm. They cost more then (about 200-300 kr.). Personly I'm gonna try downloading the album now and wait to the actually realesedate (when I'm ofcourse gonna buy it), since my economy is,nt that good.
Go to Top of Page

Hayley
Fan

37 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  09:31:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But where can we download the album from? I've been looking around on the internet for her songs but with no luck. It said something about it on vg.no. I really don't want to have to wait til October for the album when I know that its out there. Its so frustrating!!

Hayley
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  10:29:38  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You shouldn't download anything...but I guess you will be buying it anyway?

Then it's somewhat more okay, but there are a lot of freeloaders...they're stealing Lene's hard-earned work.

Yes, I'm not a politician, I'm not a royalty, I have not come back to rule the country. I'm just going to make some music. - Lene Marlin, August 2003.
Go to Top of Page

Hayley
Fan

37 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  12:18:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Edited by - Hayley on 15 Sep 2003 15:04:39
Go to Top of Page

kylling_10
Fan

Sweden
5 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  15:59:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
According to www.virgin.se the release date of the album in Sweden is the 24th of sept. so it's just a wee bit later expected. Patience is a virtue...
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  17:48:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Of course I'm gonna buy the album! I've been waiting for it for years! But as I see it, if I'm gonna buy it no harm is done downloading them. I've found the songs on Kazaa, soo I'm trying to download them right now, but my computer is so slow so it will probably take forever.
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  17:56:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One more thing about downloading by the way! If the music industri don't want people to download they should stop treating loyal customer like myself like crap!!! I don't download instead of buying albums but I sympethise with people that do. High prices and copy-controled CD:s are idiotic things that the industri uses to solve this problem, but this only affects the people that are actully buying the stuff! If they want to stop downloaders they should offer a good product. People would buy more if they were treated as costomers should be treated!!!
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2003 :  21:07:25  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kylling_10

According to www.virgin.se the release date of the album in Sweden is the 24th of sept. so it's just a wee bit later expected. Patience is a virtue...

According to www.virginmusic.be/catalogue/discomain.asp?ARTNBR=688" target="_blank">Virgin Music Belgium the release date in Belgium is 00/00/0000!!

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright

Edited by - Meriadoc on 12 Sep 2003 21:08:30
Go to Top of Page

Måns
Fan

Sweden
9 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2003 :  14:20:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry all Swedes, I looked for it too in Stockholm, couldn't find it... Lucky me who has got an uncle on mtv! I just got You weren't there and.... what can I say.... It is, if possible, better than her last record. Lene is the number one musician today and ever.

Måns

Som ett fjärran berg
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2003 :  14:23:44  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey, great to Swedish people loving "our" Lene :)

Okay, that's a bit chauvinistic, I'm sorry about that....(but I'm just SO PROUD of her).

I'm thinking about you, Wondering about you
Do I really know you, Have I ever known you - Lene Marlin, "Fight Against The Hours"
Go to Top of Page

Måns
Fan

Sweden
9 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2003 :  14:55:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
heheh small differences.... According to the treaty of 1658 concluded between the Kingdoms of Sweden and Denmark in Roskilde, Trondheim was to become Swedish.... It was two years, then the Danes stole it back, rats! Nah I'm jus kidding, it's great to be here at the forum... Just when I was starting to feel a little lonely as Lenefan!

Måns

Som ett fjärran berg
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2003 :  15:19:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, it's not that often you met Lenefans out there in the real world. It's a shame.
Go to Top of Page

Måns
Fan

Sweden
9 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2003 :  21:36:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes. Too seldom. But, I have always thought Lene's music is best enjoyed alone. For me they are the very essence of solitude and sadness, and also happiness. I have downloaded parts of her new album, but will buy the singles, the album and the DvD, despite my restricted economy. I don't see what's wrong in downloading her songs to listen to them a few days before the release?

Måns, Kung av tallbacka

Som ett fjärran berg
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000