Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 Lene, I'm sorry

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Violet sky Posted - 09 Oct 2003 : 17:46:15
You may not know this, being that this is the international forum, but Lene was in Milan today and appeared on MTV's Total Request Live.
The VJs made some pretty standard questions, followed by letting two fans up there with her (envious? Noooo, who's envious? By the way, I have to rebuild my room's wall and put some ice on my head).
Then they asked her some of the silliest questions I've ever heard a Vj ask a singer, culminating in asking... wait for it... what was the weirdest place she's ever had sex.
Now, all I want to say is, since Lene probably (hopefully) reads this forum sometimes...

Lene, I'm sorry!
Not all italians are like that, despite some of them apparently doing their best to prove the opposite.
We fans don't care about which places you've had sex, and think it's much too intimate a thing to reveal. It's just that at MTV they are pros at coming out with stupid questions.

_________

In the arms of the angel
Far away from here
From this dark cold hotel room
And the endlessness that you fear
You are pulled from the wreckage
Of your silent reverie
You're in the arms of the angel
May you find some comfort here
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Marko Posted - 28 Nov 2003 : 16:03:26
WARNING: This topic has gone too much out of argument and please stop to insult each other.

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
HeartaBetta Posted - 28 Nov 2003 : 11:29:38
quote:
Originally posted by EsJen

you hate me? you hate me just because of that?

Yes, I hate you!!! Does this thing annoy you??
EsJen Posted - 28 Nov 2003 : 04:42:57
quote:

If people come in front of me and avow "We hate Lene!!" or even "We hate you", I would answer " I don't matter". I don't matter if people hate Lene Marlin or hate me...I really don't mind so that please, SHUT UP!!!!
I hate Avril Lavigne and people who like her!!! I hate punk!!! I hate the hypocrisy!! That's all!!!

oh you don't like dry crumbly wood? neither do I, in fact all kinds of "punk" sucks.

I still don't get it...just because I like Avril and think she's talented and worked hard to get where she's at...you hate me? you hate me just because of that?

There is no such thing as punk here, so you can't hate it.

Join http://www.avrilbandaids.com !!
HeartaBetta Posted - 23 Nov 2003 : 11:25:27
quote:
Originally posted by EsJen
[br

there are people that hate Lene. and people that hate you.

If people come in front of me and avow "We hate Lene!!" or even "We hate you", I would answer " I don't matter". I don't matter if people hate Lene Marlin or hate me...I really don't mind so that please, SHUT UP!!!!
I hate Avril Lavigne and people who like her!!! I hate punk!!! I hate the hypocrisy!! That's all!!!
Tarnim Posted - 22 Nov 2003 : 16:39:12
I don't like Avril that much either (but I can't say I hate her). I can't speak for anyone else, but the the reason I don't like her is for the same reason I don't like most artists: she's just to comersial. She's selling an image and not music. Weather it's a punk image or not doesn't matter to me, but her nickname "punk-Britney" is a good one.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
EsJen Posted - 22 Nov 2003 : 06:36:35
quote:
Originally posted by HeartaBetta
Sorry if I ask you, but what is exactly a "Willie"? By the sentence, I understood it is that thing that males have...am I right?

AVRIL LAVIGNE, my hate for you will never die!!!!!

^poor individual seeking attention alert^

it was the host that used that word

don't hate me just because I'm open minded please. I don't care what you think, but we all have opinions. why hate someone for what they like? believe it or not, there are people that hate Lene. and people that hate you.

what is it this time...the "punk" thing or what? no wait, don't answer that because you know what? I don't care and I've heard enough and it's all pathetic. If people say that "she called herself punk but she's not" then why don't they have any proof of it? "oh it's in this magazine" yea, a magazine that writes things that are untrue to sell more magazines, but has anyone ever seen her in person actually say that? No. The only thing she has said is that she has never ever called herself or her music punk. besides punk means dry crumbly wood, she doesn't look like a piece of punk. Stop listening to the media please.

EsJen Posted - 22 Nov 2003 : 06:22:46
quote:
Originally posted by Jude

That's not an avril song
It's just a cover of the Guns'n'roses' original version!

I know it,and I think avril's version is also very good!!

Knocking on heavens door was written and first sung by Bob Dylan, I think Guns'n'roses' version is horrible in my opinion...I love Avril's version.

Tef Johs Posted - 03 Nov 2003 : 09:36:13
quote:
Originally posted by Tarnim

When he has done his cover in that way I īdon't put that much fate in the rest of his work being uniqe and personal.

You're right, the rest of his album is not unique and personal. It's pure rubbish.

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no
Tarnim Posted - 03 Nov 2003 : 09:26:07
A bit like Natalie Imbruglia then? But the important thing is not really that he has done a cover but how he did it. Tals version is good so there were no reason the do a new version. And the thing that bugs me the most is that he has done litterly NOTHING with the song. He has in no way tried to make a unique version. What he has done is to COPY Tal and nothing else. When he has done his cover in that way I īdon't put that much fate in the rest of his work being uniqe and personal. To compare with Natalie Imbruglia once again: She did a cover that in many ways differed from the original and was more to her own style. I in general don't like covers but I but I always hate copycats.

-----
don't be afraid
Gaute Posted - 02 Nov 2003 : 22:20:55
Yeah, i agree too..but I don't like the way you blame Kurt Nilsen...since the She so High single, he has only given out his own songs, I think he wrote everyone of them himself....

HeartaBetta Posted - 01 Nov 2003 : 10:16:10
quote:

Well I don't like artists thats just in it for the fame and fortune, and to me it's quite clear that our beloved Kurt is one of those. Where's the love for music these days? These kinds of artists are parasites feeding on the art of music until it's eaten to the core, and then they move on to the next market!

I definitely agree with you, Tarnim!!!!!
Tarnim Posted - 31 Oct 2003 : 18:46:15
Well I don't like artists thats just in it for the fame and fortune, and to me it's quite clear that our beloved Kurt is one of those. Where's the love for music these days? These kinds of artists are parasites feeding on the art of music until it's eaten to the core, and then they move on to the next market!

-----
don't be afraid
Gaute Posted - 31 Oct 2003 : 16:53:22
Hmmm...if he had said no to give out the "She so high" single because it's been done before, i think alot of people had reacted! He song the song as the "winner song" in idol, and when he won he kind off promised to the norwegian people to give out the single... if you know what i mean.... ALOT of people voted for him to win, and if he had then said no to give out the single, it would have been quite stupid..... but ofcourse, i see your point.. he could have said no.. but maybe he liked the song?
Tarnim Posted - 30 Oct 2003 : 22:11:51
On Tals album it's called She's so High, and nothing else. But whats that about not being Kurts fault? It's not like someone held a gun to his face, right? Ofcourse he could have said no!

-----
don't be afraid
Gaute Posted - 29 Oct 2003 : 16:57:29
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Tef Johs

High Above Me?

Wasn't it called "She's so high"? At least in Norway.

Or am I totally far out...:)

Oops. My mistake. You're right Tef it's called She's So High. Sorry Tal!!!

Tal Bachmann's original version is called "She so high above me", Kurt Nilsen's cover is just called "She so high"...

And don't mistake me, i hate Kurt Nilsen's song, but we can't blame him. Not his fault BMG (record company) gave him this song as his first single. He couldn't just say he wouldn't do it. After winning Idol with the song?....

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000