Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 Duet: Lene and...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
HeartaBetta Posted - 12 Oct 2003 : 13:24:41
Who do you think Lene would be good to duet with?
For me, Lene should duet with the wonderful, GREAT...(all the best adjectives are for him)VILLE VALO, the singer of HIM.
HIM is definitely and absolutely my favourite group and Ville Valo is my favourite foreign singer together with Lene Marlin. And I like songs written by Ville Valo, as well as the songs written by Lene...both are full of melancholy but also of LOVE, though they are just expressed in two different ways.
What do you think? Who would you like Lene to duet with?

Confusion writhes around our hearts impatiently
It drains the faith that lights the dark and sets us free
From the chains of our war
And the pain we once called love

The poison of doubt enslaves our minds and we bleed
We abandon the trust that kept us blind and disappear
Under the crimson wings of hate
Where the lost are safe
Until they love again

The heart of darkness is hope of finding you there
And that hope will be our love's requiem

We pray to the serpent of delight desperately
The questions are answered and we try not to weep
Until we are sure
We're suffering for love

In the dungeon of our dreams we're so weak
The promise made to be broken still haunts our sleep
And we won't open our eyes
Afraid we would die for love again

The salvation we seek will be waiting us there
In the heart of darkness lonely and scared
With a promise of death for our love

And now that we're free
From the chains of our dear love
I'm lost

Take me into your arms
And sing me your beautiful song
Hold me until we're one
And sing me you're beautiful song

HIM "Love's requiem"
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HeartaBetta Posted - 27 Oct 2003 : 15:42:06
quote:
Originally posted by Tarnim

Lets stop this disscussion. You clearly don't understand me, and there seems to be no way for me to make you understand. From now on you can continue missreading me as much as you like. And this has also nothing to do with the topic or Lene Marlin at all so it has no place here.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"

Jude Posted - 26 Oct 2003 : 17:55:49
Faye Wong, a famous female singer from china, did anybody here kown her?
Tarnim Posted - 26 Oct 2003 : 11:32:56
Lets stop this disscussion. You clearly don't understand me, and there seems to be no way for me to make you understand. From now on you can continue missreading me as much as you like. And this has also nothing to do with the topic or Lene Marlin at all so it has no place here.

-----
don't be afraid
HeartaBetta Posted - 25 Oct 2003 : 16:25:53
quote:

What I meant (wich I thought was pretty darn obvious) was that you almost sounded like Adolf Hitler.(heard about him?) Not that I meant that you are like him, that was JUST A JOKE. Better clear that out before you jump on my throat for that to. If anyone is famouse for being into blond, blueeyed german boys it would be him, right?

WHAAT??? So, if you ask me, what's your ideal kind of boy, I would answer: my ideal kind of boy should have blond hair and blue eyes. I just said german boys because it has been the only one thing that came to my mind...and also because I fancied a german boy some time ago ( before the disappointment...).
I thought you were racist because you said "Russian??? HELL, no". Do you know what "hell" means? You sounded like you consider an offence being Russian. With these kinds of speeches, you sound like Adolf Hitler. Anyway, I like blond boys. Full stop. I can't help it...and I'm not racist. Closed matter.
Tarnim Posted - 24 Oct 2003 : 15:16:31
quote:
Originally posted by HeartaBetta
What???? I can't understand at all what you mean...You thought I wasn't a good person when I told I like blond boys..what did you think? That I am a whore, maybe? If this is what you thought, well you'd better change mind...because I'm not at all, absolutely.

*sigh* I never called you a whore. Why in the hole wide world would I do that? This is my post from the "Lene loves flowers" thread:

quote:
quote:

I love German boys, especially the ones who have blond hair and blue eyes...

I couldn't ceep myself of posting this, but don't take it like an offensive thing... but liking blond blueeyed german boys have historicly proven not to be so sucsesfull. Sorry, it just sounded so funny when you said that.

What I meant (wich I thought was pretty darn obvious) was that you almost sounded like Adolf Hitler.(heard about him?) Not that I meant that you are like him, that was JUST A JOKE. Better clear that out before you jump on my throat for that to. If anyone is famouse for being into blond, blueeyed german boys it would be him, right?

So: I have never called you a whore or anything of the kind. And again I didn't mean to call you anything else insulting. If there is still anything about this that is not clear to you please ask me before you start acusing me for something else, OK?

quote:
And what do you mean with "I guess we're even now"?

Well you asked me if I were I racist (wich I still think is very insulting) and I joked that something you said could have been misread as something racistic. Then I thought that we could just forget that you thought that I was something I personly hate, but maybe we can do that this time?

-----
don't be afraid
HeartaBetta Posted - 23 Oct 2003 : 15:59:25
quote:
I just remebered that I did compare HeartaBetta to someone not so nice (but as a joke) when she said that she liked blond, blueeyed german boys. I guess we're even now, right HB?

What???? I can't understand at all what you mean...You thought I wasn't a good person when I told I like blond boys..what did you think? That I am a whore, maybe? If this is what you thought, well you'd better change mind...because I'm not at all, absolutely.
And what do you mean with "I guess we're even now"?
adamqaisar Posted - 22 Oct 2003 : 12:44:35
I thought his new CD wasn't that bad... but a few tracks to begin to annoy

Meriadoc Posted - 21 Oct 2003 : 21:16:22
quote:
Originally posted by adamqaisar

You'll all think this a starnge idea for a duet, but I think she'd go well with Sting, after hearing his new album I think that they could both do something together and it'd sound great

Lene might inspire Sting to make great music again, because imho he has not made a lot of good songs the last years. His latest CD isn't worth buying.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Tarnim Posted - 21 Oct 2003 : 11:41:54
Thanx Hayley! I just remebered that I did compare HeartaBetta to someone not so nice (but as a joke) when she said that she liked blond, blueeyed german boys. I guess we're even now, right HB?

-----
don't be afraid
Hayley Posted - 21 Oct 2003 : 09:48:28
Russians are cool, they're language is well hard to learn so you gotta be cool if you can speak it fluently.

Tarnim- I don't think you came across as racist at all
Tarnim Posted - 21 Oct 2003 : 08:34:49
quote:

Normally, Miskovsky is a Russian surname.

Well, mabey she has russian forfathers or parents? But she still swedish, as far as I know.
quote:
What's wrong if she were Russian? Are you racist, maybe????

I'm surtinly in no way a racist!!!! I never said it would be anything wrong with her being russian! You missunderstod me for sure. I hate all thinking that's about anyone not being born equal, so now you know. In my book it's also one of the biggest insults you could give someone (to be a racist) so please don't call me that again. But no hard fellings this time...

-----
don't be afraid
HeartaBetta Posted - 19 Oct 2003 : 14:24:21
quote:
Originally posted by adamqaisar

You'll all think this a starnge idea for a duet, but I think she'd go well with Sting, after hearing his new album I think that they could both do something together and it'd sound great

No, it's not strange at all. I like Sting, he's a very good singer..but I think Lene's voice and Sting's one don't fit very well...
HeartaBetta Posted - 19 Oct 2003 : 14:22:10
quote:

Russian? Hell no, she's as swedish as they come. She's good but not on Lenes level (if you ask me). Therefor I have my doubts about a Lene-Lisa duet.

Normally, Miskovsky is a Russian surname. I know it for sure, because I know Russian language and I have Russian friends. And does that "hell" fit here? What's wrong if she were Russian? Are you racist, maybe????
Tarnim Posted - 19 Oct 2003 : 10:17:57
Russian? Hell no, she's as swedish as they come. She's good but not on Lenes level (if you ask me). Therefor I have my doubts about a Lene-Lisa duet.

-----
don't be afraid
HeartaBetta Posted - 15 Oct 2003 : 16:57:47
quote:
Originally posted by lenezone

I would love to see Lisa Miskovsky and Lene do a duet together

Who is Lisa Miskovsky? Is she Russian?

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page