Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 lene on french radios

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sandrine Posted - 23 Nov 2003 : 23:25:51
you weren't there is now often played in France on 2 big radios ( RTL2 and EUROPE 2 ) and today Lene entered the "MAX 25" on europe 2 ( she is number 24 ) which means that people beguin to support her voting for her song!
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
marcolino Posted - 01 Dec 2003 : 02:23:31
Hi to all french people... i'm sorry for my english, my french is better :) I'm italian, but i live in Paris for 1 year (i'm here with Erasmus). I listened YWT in RTL2 and Europe2, and i can confirm that the new position on the top25 is 20th! i hope to listen here too Another Day, i know that it's going out in Italy. A special kiss to all french people here :) j'espere de vous connaitre mieux ici LOL :) bisous. Marco
Marcycampa Posted - 29 Nov 2003 : 12:52:39
In Italy we have already Another day in the airplay and Lene will come here in Milan the 3/4 dic!!!!
Every news from France is very welcome...
J'ai parle aussi le Francais!!!

Marcy
Marko Posted - 28 Nov 2003 : 16:42:16
Here in Italy Another Day was airplayed today for the first time. I listened to it at 15.30

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Darksky Posted - 25 Nov 2003 : 17:27:25
Yeah, I agree with Sandrine, we're pretty damn late (not only for music hehe) But Marko, don't worry, as soon as I hear something about the release date of Another Day, I'll let you know...Europe 2 keeps playing You weren't there but it took them a while to play it...I guess, in a month maybe we'll get to hear Another day on the radio stations..RTL2 will probably play it before Europe 2,I think a few days after it's played on other European radio stations, or maybe the same day, who knows...I keep checking

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
sandrine Posted - 25 Nov 2003 : 12:18:42
Sorry Marko, I just could'nt find nothing about "another day", and anyway we are so late in France that this morning, the guy on the radio said hey, here is the "new" single of Lene Marlin, "you weren't there".... So, I guess we'll have to wait to listen to "another day" in France....
Marko Posted - 24 Nov 2003 : 17:08:29
Hey fantastic! Thank you for the news Sandrine.
And soon it will be the turn of Another Day. Do you know something about the release date in France?

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
shanghaigirl Posted - 24 Nov 2003 : 16:23:34
So glad to hear thatŁĄ

i love LENEMARLIN!
HeartaBetta Posted - 24 Nov 2003 : 15:12:30
That's really good!!!!
Tef Johs Posted - 24 Nov 2003 : 00:05:48
Nice :)

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page