Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 Lene Unplugged in RTL2's studios!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Darksky Posted - 30 Nov 2003 : 14:14:06
Yesterday night, RTL2 the French radio station said you could win invitations for 3 couples to see Lene Marlin unplugged in their radio studios, on december 5th!
For French ppl...Send sms to 61222 "JEU" And who knows...maybe win and invite your sweethearts with you

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Marko Posted - 22 Dec 2003 : 15:55:41
Now I'm sure I received it. You filled 3/4 of my mail space on web
Thank you again

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
olympien Posted - 22 Dec 2003 : 11:09:57
it's done
Marko Posted - 21 Dec 2003 : 17:46:55
No, I didn't receive it. How was it entitled? (could be I cancelled it accidentally, but it's very unlikely)
Please send it again and Thank you in advance

olympien Posted - 17 Dec 2003 : 21:42:39
tomorrow RTL2 will airplay Lene's performance
the link :http://yacast.rtl2.fr/V4/rtl2/rtl2_launch_big_V4.html?id=rtl2

it will be airplayed at 23h (or maybe 22h)

enjoy

p.s : Marco did you receive my mail (with my pictures )?
Marko Posted - 08 Dec 2003 : 15:10:02
Yeah, thank you olympien. Yesterday I was thinking all the time what I had done wrong. I saw this Europe2, but I didn't understood she was in two different radios. And it seemed strange to me that in the video she was singing only YWT, while there were so many other people.

P.s. Obviously I will be happy about everything you will send me

Marcycampa Posted - 08 Dec 2003 : 10:28:20
Well maybe is a choice of Lene management...in Italy with unforgivable sinner was the same...at the beginning noone knew her..noone knew her name...I really like the song but noone knew anything about this wonderful singer....she started slowling than improving every day....and the rest is story for Italy....
olympien Posted - 07 Dec 2003 : 20:19:38

Hi marco , you make a little mistake in the news : the live in RTL2 and europe 2 are not the same ! there 2 differents radio stations .
Lene have performed on europe2 in the morning (no one was know she came) and in the afternoon she came in rtl2 for record an unplugged session and this unplugged session would airplayed in 1 or 2 weeks (I will record it and send you the MC to put it online if you want)or maybe this week on the new french site about Lene (http://lene.marlin.free.fr/)(still building)
there was a video on europe 2,not in rtl2 studio.
for my friday's photos it would make a little time ( I must finish film before),paris showcase 's photos tonight...

and it's true in France Lene's music doesn't more appreciate as before but one reason to axplain that : NO PROMOTION ,only rtl2 and europe2 airplayed YWT (europe 2 since only 1 month 3 months after official realise),not on NRJ,the video is airplayed only on MCM (only avaible by cable) ,MTV and M6 don't airplayed it,no publicity in media (press or in tv),nothing aside rtl2 games
Marko Posted - 07 Dec 2003 : 15:45:49
Thank you a lot for the beautiful story, olympien. I put a news today.
I think Lene had more time to dedicate you 'cos you are very few fans. If on one hand this is good for you (and I envy you for that, 'cos in Italy Lene has to share her time with a lot of fans, so everyone has just the time to shoot a photo with her or say a word) on the other hand it's sad to know that some people didn't came and that France does no more appreciate Lene's music as before. I can't explain this, and the same happens in Uk.

fantaman Posted - 07 Dec 2003 : 14:05:15
Wooooahhh! That's so amazing olympien:)! Why on earth didn't those other winners go to meet Lene?! Maybe they had a flight to catch themselves...?!

Lene Marlin Fanbase http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lenemarlinfanbase
lenezone Posted - 07 Dec 2003 : 12:17:37
wow that's sounds so great! =)
will you record the songs and put them online?

Lene Zone http://www.lenezone.cjb.net
Tarnim Posted - 07 Dec 2003 : 11:37:08
Wow! That must have been a wonderful day for you. What did you fans and Lene talk about?

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Marcycampa Posted - 07 Dec 2003 : 11:28:56

Wwwwoooooooooooooowwwww what a wonderful moments!!! Very fine that Lene was discussing with you for 10 minuts....jsut to discuss about the more or the less...so fanny!!! Hope to see your pics....

Marcy
Tef Johs Posted - 07 Dec 2003 : 03:48:04
Awesome! :)

Congrats!

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no
olympien Posted - 07 Dec 2003 : 01:55:32
Hi everyone ,

how can I start ? yeah I found :simply GREAT and I little strange .
let's go for my second meeting with Lene :
Rtl2 arrenged to meet us (winners) at 14H45 this friday.So at 14h20 we(my friend and me)were at RTL2 !We waited 20 minutes when a man came to look for us,we visited rtl2's studio then he explained us what was the program.And his phone rang and he told us "Lene is here" !1 minute after Lene passed and entered in the studio with all her band but she didn't watch us (in fact rtl2 didn't tell Lene some fan were here !)
But through the door we could saw Lene,she didn't change since last time,she was smiling and always so wonderful and...small .
During 10 minutes wa can saw Lene and her band adjusted their instruments.
After,a guy explain to us we coudn't entered in the studio to assist at Lene's performance but we could do that in the record's studio,so we went in the record studio.A new experience,it was like Lene recorded a CD,we heard all Lene's advise like "a little less guitar bass plz ..." at this moment we could saw that Lene is the chief ! lol she knows exactly what it's necessary to make !a complete artist THE Lene.
so record began : she start to sang Sorry,then she sang "Hope you're happy"and she finished with "You weren't here".
What can I say about Lene's performance ? simply great,she was terrific In this 3 song we can find all this intonation which are Lene's mark,this intonation we can found in PMG and which made me like her music at the begining. it was very GREAT

then the same guy came and told us "let's go to meet Lene now "(the magic sentence lol"
so we went in the studio and Lene was here,waiting us,she said "Hello" to the first fan who entered ,she did the same with my friend and me but she added (a great moment for us, we were very proud and we still proud ) "I still have seen you,I know you " so I explain to Lene that we were at Paris showcase in october !
Then she dedicated us some photos and cd,we took some photos with her and we discussed with her during 5-10 minutes(we were only 3 fans,others winners didn't came ! so stupid but it's better for us)
When a guy came to ask Lene what she did and she aswered " I discuss with them" I realised that we were so lucky and that Lene is so cool,so avaible ( I still know it )
Unfortunatly Lene must moved to her hotel and take her plane at 17h30 so she left us.
When we left rtl2, we waited Lene,in the street, to say to her goodbye.
Her band wish us "merry christmas and goodbye",Lene seem to be cold (a Norwegian girl who is cold in Paris.........lol)but she tell us "thank you,goodbye " and smiled to us. then she climbed in a car ,we left and when we arrived near the car she opened the windows to make "coucou" (I don't know how to translate this in english maybe peekaboo or cuckoo)with her hand.so cool ,Lene !

the end

I say it was a little strange 'cauz like I have still meet Lene,it was not the same.I didn't have all this excitement,pressure, that I had the first time,I was more zen,cool.Certainly cauz I know Lene is so cool and avaible .and also because I realised in my mind that Lene is a person as you and I .Attention it deprives nothing of the magic of the meeting ,it is even the opposite but it's a strange feeling.

rtl2's staff tell me that Lene's performance will airplyed next week or the week after in "pop rock station" (21h-0h00 the week),and that rtl2 will certainly airplayed "you weren't here" acoustic version on the place of original version.

To finish :thank you so much RTL2, and thank you so much LENE ,see you next february
Marcycampa Posted - 06 Dec 2003 : 10:21:16
Wowwwww congratulation!!!! Then tell us everything happened and make here some pics about the day!!!!! I saw the 4 dic lene on top of the pops with the other of the italian fan club..se the italian forum there are some good pics!!!!

Marcy

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000