Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2003 :  14:14:06  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yesterday night, RTL2 the French radio station said you could win invitations for 3 couples to see Lene Marlin unplugged in their radio studios, on december 5th!
For French ppl...Send sms to 61222 "JEU" And who knows...maybe win and invite your sweethearts with you

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2003 :  14:37:27  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yeah a very good news ! I hope win again, and meet Lene for the 2nd times thanks to RTL2

but there is a problem 'cauz when you answer at the question you receive the question and not "merci de votre paricipation......."

p.s : Marco if you read this post.I will send you next week my photo (paris showcase).i don't forget you !
Go to Top of Page

Marcycampa
Fan

Italy
81 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2003 :  18:08:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow good chance for you French!! hope you will win!!! Make the performance recorded!!! In Italy we will see Lene at Top of the pops and in another tv programs..don't know about she will sing live or not!!

Marcy
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2003 :  18:21:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you a lot, olympien. I'll wait.

Hey, so Lene is in two radio programs in three days. Unfortunately, the only way to record is on MC (they've told me there's a way to pass from Mc to Cd but it's complicated). Please try to record Rtl2 on more MCs simultaneously if you have more radios at home. I'll do the same for Radio Montecarlo. Then we could make an exchange, what do you think?

P.s. Till now seems that Lene has never performed live in Italy.

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page

fantaman
Fan

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2003 :  21:42:24  Show Profile  Visit fantaman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You could also record using your computer, listening to the radio via the Internet and making a wav file, for example, then converting it to mp3 or wma afterwards! :) Both Radio Monte Carlo and RTL2 have web-radio services.
I would do it myself but I have lectures at the time of the RMC performance!

Lene Marlin Fanbase http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lenemarlinfanbase
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2003 :  22:06:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know fantaman, but I'm not able to do that. Sorry. Then radio quality is better than Internet.

Go to Top of Page

lenezone
Fan

Sweden
166 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2003 :  22:15:03  Show Profile  Visit lenezone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
does these radiostations have homepages?

Lene Zone http://www.lenezone.cjb.net
Go to Top of Page

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2003 :  23:32:26  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
www.rtl2.fr
Go to Top of Page

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2003 :  23:58:37  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I will record it,but what is MC ?

anyway I can tell you that a long extract or all the perform will be put on rtl2.fr because they do for all the artists who was invited in this program
Go to Top of Page

fantaman
Fan

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2003 :  12:46:45  Show Profile  Visit fantaman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.radiomontecarlo.net/PlayerRMC/player_media.htm

Lene Marlin Fanbase http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lenemarlinfanbase
Go to Top of Page

Ola
Fan

Finland
18 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2003 :  13:38:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by olympien

I will record it,but what is MC ?

MC=Music Cassette

- Ola-74
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2003 :  17:04:56  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey guys! I'm not sure that we'll be able to hear Lene unplugged in RTL2! It's kinda like a private concert or smth! So I don't think we will...You have to win the game to get a chance to see her, and go to her unplugged mini concert.

Go to Top of Page

lenezone
Fan

Sweden
166 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2003 :  19:44:01  Show Profile  Visit lenezone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Darksky

Hey guys! I'm not sure that we'll be able to hear Lene unplugged in RTL2! It's kinda like a private concert or smth! So I don't think we will...You have to win the game to get a chance to see her, and go to her unplugged mini concert.

Oh no! are you sure it wont be played on the radio?

Lene Zone http://www.lenezone.cjb.net
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2003 :  20:13:41  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A radio station that won't transmit the music?

Only in France...

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2003 :  21:17:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Olympien, do you record anyway, please?
Lene will also be (recorded) at another important Italian radio, Radio 105, half an hour before Radio Montecarlo, that is at 14.00

Go to Top of Page

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2003 :  00:01:55  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yeah off course if it played on radio I will record it.but like Darksky said it's possible that it will not airplayed

today RTL2 send me a sms to tell me that I've won Another day (the album)and that I will participated at a drawing lots and they will phone me in the week If I win. but they didn't tell win what ! lol
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000