Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 autographed another day single from virgin germany

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
marsel Posted - 24 Mar 2004 : 20:07:04
saw the announce in the virgin.de newsletter and sent the address.. and got the single today and its signed by lene and loox just perfect
just wondering how many of you participated and got the single from virgin germany?

p.s.:faces rulezzz
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Rocky.W.cn Posted - 02 Apr 2004 : 07:53:19
o,you're so goodluck
now i'm looking for the DVD everywhere....5555
marsel Posted - 25 Mar 2004 : 18:53:58
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

So, WELCOME to our first Russian fan!!

wow i didnt even think that im the first russian here
unfortunately they dont play her new videos on russian music channels but "sitting down here" and the second version (or which one was that shoot in america?) of the "unforgivable sinner" video were popular here

quote:
You could inform us before I sometimes gave a look to that site in the last weeks, but I never searched in the infos... don't know if I never saw them or did they update only in the last times? Anyway I've subscribed their newsletter now.

http://www.virginmusic.de/3250857/info.html this is lene`s page on the german virgin website but as you can read it there the contest (gewinnspiel) is already over...
sorry i didnt post it anywhere bcoz i actually thought you would have an idea...
in fact i have that newsletter bcoz im a huge fan of sandra and enigma (virgin germany artists) and i wanted to win the signed cd from sandra (when it was released) but never got lucky with that
and as their lene marlin contest was so simple that they only wanted people to send an email with the address so i just sent an email and forgot about it until i got the envelope and i was really surprised...
quote:
Originally posted by lambgioco

Welcome also from part mine
Made happy you that at least have the single....here in Italy still I have not found it
thank you just too bad they didnt include the video on this single would be cool to have it...
and also their new copyright protection function really suxx bcoz there are some problems playing the songs in cd-rom with the included (on the single)player... and i didnt find a way to open the songs with the windows media player yet
lambgioco Posted - 25 Mar 2004 : 13:02:57
Welcome also from part mine
Made happy you that at least have the single....here in Italy still I have not found it

Still Welcome!!!

Lago Loenvatnet-Sogn & Fjordane
Marko Posted - 25 Mar 2004 : 11:25:18
So, WELCOME to our first Russian fan!!

quote:
saw the announce in the virgin.de newsletter and sent the address

You could inform us before I sometimes gave a look to that site in the last weeks, but I never searched in the infos... don't know if I never saw them or did they update only in the last times? Anyway I've subscribed their newsletter now.

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000