Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 The reason why you love/like Lene Marlin

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fainthearted Daredevil Posted - 16 Jul 2004 : 10:11:13
It started with poll. You love/like Lene Marlin because :

1. She's so beautiful
2. I like her songs. They're cool.
3. Because of her personality.
4. Because of her popularity.
5. She can play guitar.
6. Because of her money.
7. I just love her, No good reason.
8. Other (Tell me your reason)

CHOOSE THE BEST

Violently In Love With Lene :
Love->Dream->Morbid Desire->Pain->Anger->Revenge->Insanity->Bloodthirsty->Bloodlust->Headshot
Now Lene Pick one :
1. Shotgun Wedding, or
2. A Headshot from shotgun of Love
This is so unfair. Totally unfair !! I should have got that !! Lene stop testing my patience, they just pretend. I wish you knew that, my idol. Please don't get offended. I've already had enemies. Please ignore them, Lene. They don't really love you! I..I know that for sure but I don't have any proof. Life's sometimes cruel.....
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Superfan Posted - 26 Aug 2004 : 01:13:53
2 bad I shouldn't/wouldn't post anything about her
please contact me if u wanna talk about other artists...

I'm the kinda G that little homies want to be like
On my knees in the night, saying prayers in the street light
Tarnim Posted - 25 Aug 2004 : 23:45:16
quote:
Originally posted by Meriadoc
The horror tale of the Britney Spears concert: blood, death and very poor singing

singing? there's no singing going on at a Britney Spears concert. But from what I've seen she's a pretty decent mimer.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Superfan Posted - 12 Aug 2004 : 12:15:12
okay...I wont talk about OTHER artist(s)...or at least I'll try not 2...
though I was just about to post of a link about SOMEONE...
anwayz...I guess your right, Lene wouldn't like it...I'll make a forum on my site,and your all welcome to post about other atrist there...

---

Marko Posted - 12 Aug 2004 : 09:32:41
Welcome Drink Blood!! (hope you're not a vampire )

I like what you wrote, but please everyone on this forum remember it's a Lene Forum, not a Britney or someone's else forum.
Then, I don't think Britney will come and read it, but Lene could. And perhaps she wouldn't be so happy of some posts that were written about other artists on her official pages.
Please respect other artists (even if you think they shouldn't be called artists or they should talk against Lene or something else)
Thanks!!

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Drink Blood Of Lene Posted - 12 Aug 2004 : 05:55:48
nice topic..why i love Lene? well, it's simple.. i love her not because of her money(lol, i'm already rich).you never buy somethin called love with money 'cause love comes from ur heart not ur pocket.she's so beautiful is a good reason but 4 me it's not my best reason...i mean i admit her beauty is one of my reasons but i prefer to see her inner-beauty. it's her personality, her character, & her behavior.And Lene is good in it. and for other reasons because of her popularity and she plays guitar...hmmmmmm..even if she wasn't an artist, if she didn't play guitar, or didn't sing, i'd still love her.Last, i love Lene because she's white, blonde, and tomboy! that makes her looks orgasming!!!

BTW...talk 'bout Britney? To hell with her and also for Pink. I got 3 reasons why i hate them : first, their clothes, second their lifestyle, and last their habits.itsn't a good example for teenager and young children.

1. their clothes, i saw Britney on tv and i just thought "c'mon...you're rich,live in luxury,have much money, but u don't wear decent clothes. you prefer to wear cheesy clothes! c'mon..change it! it looks poor." that's also what i thought when i was seeing Pink on tv. BTW, do they ever change?

2. their lifestyle. i wonder why they like to spend their money and time for somethin useless like buying expensive clothes(but looks poor and cheesy),luxurious beer,whisky,cigarette,going to disqotique,nightclub,bar everynight,renting penthouse,limousine,redcarpet...how wasteful!

3. their habits. and this is the worst! they drink a lot,they smoke, and suck marijuana(they may do that)...And it's all they love to do everytime having party. plus they love to say craps,vulgar and dirty words like : Shit,f**k,Damn,Bitch,Piss,Cock,Lmao,etc.how impolite! (honestly i love to say that too but only on internet, i don't say that in the real world).they should watch their languages!

Britney and Pink if u read this text...
U're arrogant,disgusting, and gross. be a good person like Lene Marlin. Though she's ever had sex with someone and lost her virginity but she didn't do that for fun like u did, she did that for love!!!!!!

People that use kaZaa are monsters?oh..C'mon just because you're an artist,Britney?you woulndn't say that if u weren't an artist, would u? they,..i mean..your fans, they do anything for your music, songs,videos, they do anything including 'cheating'. they download ur songs on internet, they buy ur pirated CDs i know it's illegal but u should undertand they do that because they wanna show u how much they love you! and then you just say they're monsters? You're DICK!!!

BTW, your clothes is to small for u, a little gurl should wear it!!!And i always puke everytime i see your stomach,legs,and breast. close those areas,Britney! Get some jacket before you catch a cold, before a swarm of mosquitos bit you all over your pathetic body!!

Last, Get well, Britney.at least it's the only good thing i can say to you!

Time is sword, Infidels. Play it best before it strikes you!
Superfan Posted - 09 Aug 2004 : 23:10:22
Yeah I guess so,
but make sure not 2 mention her name in front of them...

hell...someone gotta tell m the same thing...I'm the one runnin arround screamin
[(U know what)]Britney...

---

Helios Rietberg Posted - 09 Aug 2004 : 08:54:49
Don't worry, by that time my children won't even know of the name Britney Spears, looking at the way she's sinking down right now. They'll only hear of the legendary Lene Marlin, and i'll make sure they hammer her name into their childrens' heads and their grandchildrens' heads and...

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

Comme le monde est grand.
Superfan Posted - 09 Aug 2004 : 04:18:16
Hi Neus,

Do hate Britney Spears Or Christina...If yes plz. tell us why...
Ya'know its a new part of the topic...

Neus Posted - 09 Aug 2004 : 02:21:16
My reason
- I like her lyrics, melodies and voice
- She plays guitar
- I like her personality and simplicity

Cool musician

Neus.
Superfan Posted - 08 Aug 2004 : 23:16:45
good!
remember keep em away from bad example's,
*cough*/*choke* Britney *cough*/*choke*

Helios Rietberg Posted - 08 Aug 2004 : 06:13:09
I love kids. Too bad, i've got no nieces or nephews yet, and i don't have my own kids either. When i do, i'll brainwash them into liking Lene!

Superfan Posted - 07 Aug 2004 : 22:18:38
cool/good!
The world needs more fans of Lene,

Meriadoc Posted - 07 Aug 2004 : 19:18:35
quote:
Originally posted by Helios Rietberg

You have kids, Meriadoc? I'll bet they're really cute... let's hope they're Lene fans too!

No, I don't have kids (yet). But I have taken care of my nice many times and she is a Lene fan!

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Helios Rietberg Posted - 07 Aug 2004 : 07:43:19
You have kids, Meriadoc? I'll bet they're really cute... let's hope they're Lene fans too!

Meriadoc Posted - 07 Aug 2004 : 06:57:41
quote:
Originally posted by Superfan

I agree...with helios [and its not the first time]
and on top of that...I have another simple reason why I hate her,
My nature...she against my nature...call me whatever u want, as I said before i'm on instict,
besides do we have 2 pass 1000 questions and have a REASON 2 hate or love someone?

I agree with you both, but not all the way. Yes, she is a bad example for others but there are worse than Britney. I would rather have my kids to be a Britney fan than a Christina Aguilera fan, because she's much worse.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000