3. Because of her personality.
4. Because of her popularity.
5. She can play guitar.
6. Because of her money.
7. I just love her, No good reason.
8. Other (Tell me your reason)

CHOOSE THE BEST

Violently In Love With Lene :
Love->Dream->Morbid Desire->Pain->Anger->Revenge->Insanity->Bloodthirsty->Bloodlust->Headshot
Now Lene Pick one :
1. Shotgun Wedding, or
2. A Headshot from shotgun of Love
This is so unfair. Totally unfair !! I should have got that !! Lene stop testing my patience, they just pretend. I wish you knew that, my idol. Please don't get offended. I've already had enemies. Please ignore them, Lene. They don't really love you! I..I know that for sure but I don't have any proof. Life's sometimes cruel.....

Edited by - Fainthearted Daredevil on 21 Jul 2004 14:29:54

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2004 :  11:22:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WELCOME!!! ... I don't repeat your nick, it's a bit long

Well, at mbuzz they used to do such polls. But I think it's always difficult to answer, because sometimes there isn't only one answer you would choice and sometimes there isn't at all the answer you have in your mind.

So, I would say that I love her because she's Lene Marlin Pedersen (not only Lene Marlin), that means for what she represents to me: a beautiful person and a wonderful singer (if you want: answers 1,2,3)

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2004 :  13:06:17  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well she's got everything in the positive way,
I'm also with 1,2,3

---

The understandable beauty of all elements gatherd in one...Lene Marlin
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2004 :  13:29:37  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hmmm... let's think.

1. I like her songs. They're cool.
2. Because she plays the guitar.

But other than that, i like her cause :

1. She's got undeniable talent.
2. The way her songs are able to speak to the world, to everyone in some way or other if only they listen hard enough.
3. The way her songs make you fall even deeply more in love with them each time you listen to them.
4. The way her songs seem to have a comforting touch to them, and they come in all sorts that you can listen to at least one no matter what your mood.
5. The way her songs can make you sink into her very own world and never emerge and yet be forever satiated...

By the way Fainthearted Daredevil, welcome. I guess we're two people from the same region of the world fanatical over Lene.

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

Comme le monde est grand.

Edited by - Helios Rietberg on 16 Jul 2004 13:31:39
Go to Top of Page

Little Lene
Fan

Norway
159 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2004 :  14:43:09  Show Profile  Visit Little Lene's Homepage  Click to see Little Lene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Good Day folx!

I like Lene because:
1. She write her own songs and melodies
2. She has a beautyful voice
3. Just SHE...
4. Her personality
5. She has a great look
6. She doesn't tell others what her songs are about. "Find your thought about the songs. It is my little secret"[Lene Marlin..]
7. She is so nice
8. She doesn't try to be someone..she just is herself

That is mine....let me hear yours

HAVE A GOOD DAY FOLKS! YA RULE EVERYBODY!

Lene. You are the FORGIVABLE SINGER!
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2004 :  23:55:30  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with Little Lene's number 8,
I wanted to say that...but I just couldn't get the right words,

The understandable beauty of all elements gatherd in one...Lene Marlin
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2004 :  08:33:57  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Why I like Lene? (Love is a little to much. After all, I never met her in person.) Well, because:

1. The lyrics she writes are meaningful and beautiful (sometimes even beatific)
2. She write her own songs and melodies
3. She has a beautiful voice
4. She doesn't try to be someone..she just is herself=Because of her personality.
5. She is so nice
6. She's talented and plays several instruments
7. Succes is not everything for her (unlike other 'artists').

And surely not:
'Because of her popularity' or worse 'Because of her money'. How can you write something like that?

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright

Edited by - Meriadoc on 21 Jul 2004 16:30:27
Go to Top of Page

Fainthearted Daredevil
Fan

Indonesia
2 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2004 :  14:25:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aaah....Those are exactly what i wanted to hear from you....my lovely friends. everyone loved her, everyone loves her, & everyone will love her.....we love her and I do believe she feels the same way we do.......

Violently In Love With Lene :
Love->Dream->Morbid Desire->Pain->Anger->Revenge->Insanity->Bloodthirsty->Bloodlust->Headshot
Now Lene Pick one :
1. Shotgun Wedding, or
2. A Headshot from shotgun of Love
This is so unfair. Totally unfair !! I should have got that !! Lene stop testing my patience, they just pretend. I wish you knew that, my idol. Please don't get offended. I've already had enemies. Please ignore them, Lene. They don't really love you! I..I know that for sure but I don't have any proof. Life's sometimes cruel.....
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2004 :  16:33:57  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Eh, Fainthearted Daredevil, it's nice you have a picture in your sig, but the one you're using is too large. It makes reading rather dificult.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

Dazzy
Fan

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2004 :  21:37:03  Show Profile  Click to see Dazzy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi Fainthearted Daredevil, how ya doin? Nice to see another new person here.

I can't really put together a list of reason's why I love Lene. I do find her music very addictive. I've found in the past that when I go away on holiday, one of the things I miss about home is being able to put on a Lene CD whenever I want.

Another minor thing that hasn't been mentioned on any lists is her eyes. Lene has the most amazing eyes when she smiles. They make me happy in the same way as watching dolphins does.

Did that make sense to anyone at all?

My loss, here we go again...
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2004 :  09:27:10  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That makes perfect sense. I do agree with you, now that you mention it. Her songs really make you miss home. And her eyes speak what she's trying to say, i think. They seem to shine when she smiles, illuminating your way. And yet when she doesn't, they speak something that no words can express...

And i'm on my hundredth post! Once again i say, this forum is magical.

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2004 :  23:00:08  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Congrats. On your 100th post and 3rd star!!!

Yeah Lene has some real special eye's

[marquee]The understandable beauty of all elements gatherd in one...Lene Marlin[/marquee]
Go to Top of Page

Innocent Sinner
Fan

36 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2004 :  09:36:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yet again the Innocent Sinner must show u how to love?

i vote for 8 and my reasons...

1. because she's so beautiful.
to be honest she's less beautiful than before that's why i prefer her old videos
2. because her songs and videos are cool.
especially from her 1st album
3. because of her ####
i'd better not tell u what is it
4. because she is ####
5. because she has #### with me
6. because of her guitar
without it her songs woulnd't exist
7. because she doesnt smoke, suck marijuana, or take off her clothes and dance (as britney does)
8. because of her money?
no way! but if she gave it i would take...
9. because of her popularity?
yes. if she wasnt popular we would never know her

do u think she feels the same way we do, Fainthearted Daredevil? do u think she loves us too? every artist always say that on tv or radio. if lene loves us, why doesnt she visit this forum and say "HI I LOVE U" to us? is she too busy? she only need to turn on computer and move the mouse

"Vi Ma Gjorde noe med alle disse ungene som reker rundt i forkledninger og braker!"

Innocent Sinner The Mighty Viking aka Unbreakable Person :"

-DU ER INGEN UTFORDRING FOR MEG !!!!

-NOIN SEI ABBASTANZA PER ME !!!!

-TU FAIS PAS LE POIDS CONTRE MOI !!!!

-DU KANNST DICH NICHT MIT MIR VERGLEICHEN !!!!"

you'll see the truth. My victory is at hand. The sea will run with blood before the day is out

Edited by - Innocent Sinner on 06 Aug 2004 09:42:21
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2004 :  14:08:40  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Jeez, man a couple days ago...all we saw about Lene was that "Where Are You Lene" thing in lene-marlin.no and I admit I was getting worried...
So as a fan I don't expect anything like replys & ... from Lene,

The undersatndable beauty of all elements in one ...Lene Marlin
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2004 :  14:10:16  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oh and i love your number 7 opinion [The part where U mentiond Britney]

The undersatndable beauty of all elements in one ...Lene Marlin
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2004 :  16:09:58  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Superfan, you simply love to slander Britney, eh? I suspect we'll have a great time talking about her if we get together...

Eh... and about Lene, i don't think she's really addicted to her fame or something... she just makes her music for herself. She didn't expect to have an album, to become famous and have all this publicity in the first place. I'm sure she loves her fans for getting her here this day, but i don't think she's hanging onto them for dear life. She's got her own life, and she doesn't need to hold on to us to live. And to say "Hi, I love you." to us is quite lame, don't you think? If she wanted to say something, it'd be something relevant to what she's doing right now, not however much she loves us or something like that. And besides, some people might misunderstand what she's trying to say.

We needn't expect any reply, any word from her. She's already given us so much, touched so many lives in this world. Why should we ever need her to tell us that she loves us when it's already been told by her actions, and her willingness to share her songs with the world?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 6.98 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000