Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 News to translate, please :-)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Marko Posted - 30 Oct 2004 : 11:20:16
http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=252392

Is this about the fact that YWT has been the most played song in 2003?

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Marko Posted - 14 Dec 2004 : 08:05:56
Perhaps there's still another article to translate

Edit: Done by Tef. Thank you!!

Marko Posted - 13 Dec 2004 : 14:30:36
Yes, we were contacted by that journalist (Saur) and have organized the interview
Hope Lene will be happy reading it.
Thank you Paul!!

Daniel Posted - 13 Dec 2004 : 13:17:58
In the comments
http://www.lene-marlin.no/index.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1102938599&archive=&start_from=&ucat=9&

An interview with an Italien fan and www.lene.it member! (Translation of www.bladet-tromso.no/kultur/article10341.ece" target="_blank">http://www.bladet-tromso.no/kultur/article10341.ece)
www.ht.no/multimedia/archive/00006/Lene_Marlin-fanINN_6346g.jpg" border="0">
Marko Posted - 10 Dec 2004 : 16:52:25

So it was almost a flop in Oslo... how could it be? Lene alone attracted 6,000 people at Oslo City with only 4 songs.
Yes, there was more room around and the remaining space gave the idea of a hangar, it's true.
But how we say here: it's better few people but good!

Daniel Posted - 10 Dec 2004 : 14:34:49
Well, obviously not.

"Good sale for Lene Marlin

Now there are sold 2000 tickets for the concert with Lene Marlin, Bertine Zetlitz and Morten Abel in Tromsøhallen on Monday.

So, three days before the concert 2000 tickets have been snatched away - that's something the organizers are very satisfied about. In Tromsø there will be a free age limit at the concert, and it's the only concert of the tour where there won't be sold alcohol.

Egon Holstad is going to produce the concert in Tromsø for Megafon, and he is highly pleased with the ticket sale.

- There is a small number of the 2000 tickets which are merely reserved, but it is a minor number, and furthermore they have a that good routine for such things, that there won't be any problems, Egon Holstad says.

He doesn't want to play the visionary, but believes Tromsøhallen will be filled up well on Monday.

- Of course I'm by no means a prophet, but when there have been snatched away about 80 percent of the tickets four days before the concert, it's naturally to assume that it won't exactly become scarce, is his humble comment."

Your other question about the Spektrum atmosphere is being explained in the Dagsavisen article:

"The Spektrum had been scaled down to the half of the usual audience capacity - which is about 8000 otherwise. Like that sometimes is being done, with a bar rearmost and just a small number of seats, to create kind of a club feeling. In this way the room became full with the 3500 which were within the doors of the Spektrum. But it became something weird between club and stadium, with a somewhat uncomfortable hangar spirit, and without that huge space feeling which in spite of everything can be cool in stadium concerts."
Marko Posted - 10 Dec 2004 : 10:31:20
http://www.bladet-tromso.no/kultur/article10188.ece

Wasn't it sold out? (2500 places)

Marko Posted - 10 Dec 2004 : 10:09:51
Hi Love In The Solar Flexus, please reduce your signature. You can insert 5 text lines in standard size, without images

Love In The Solar Flexus Posted - 10 Dec 2004 : 08:12:48
A german speaks norwegian ? That’s impossible!

....Irgendwas ist hier falsch. I glaube das Daniel cheatet und cheater sollten auf diesem Forum hier gebannt werden!!

And about the translation and the link you've shown...

Wie hast du es nur geschafft so viel Scheisse in so kurzer Zeit zu schreiben ?!

Just kidding, Daniel. Don’t take it seriously. You're actually impressing me much.

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel
"Troms district steamboat company" :-)

They obviously offered a journey to the Tromsø concert by ship, but the interest was low so they decided to cancel it.

Wer hat das gesagt ? Never mind....I'm just testing my german.

Are you afraid of getting robbed. Criminals scare you ? Don't worry! Make them all flung away, blind, faint, puke blood, itch, numb, cry, and laugh hard for hours, etc. You only need 10 minutes-2 hours to have this power! I’m the best solution/shortcut for everyone who wants to be invulnerable/impregnable without working/training hard!! Are you positive aids, addicted to drugs, your bone has been broken, you’ve got cancer, heart attack and you don’t think you’ll be well ? Not all true! God isn’t weak! He’ll help you if you try! Make your wish come much faster! Get the energy of prayer! But how ???
Vet du om ‘Mystical Fighter/Healer Clans’ ? Den ruler hardt !!! COSTS : Light : US$ 100. Intermediate : US$ 250. Advanced : US$ 450. Expert : US$ 2500. Godlike : US$ 7000. Hva er ‘Clans’ om ? Jeg forstar det ikke. I knew you would ask. If you don’t know what the clans are about and my role in it (I’m the chairman) let me explain you : Join the expert or the godlike clan and -with no fasting, training, meditation, taboo and it’s permanent- you’ll be given a multifuncional power so you can : be invulnerable to any kinds of weapons (stab, prick, shot, bang, etc), much stronger/more powerful, smash wall, hit enemies without touching, distance-punch, cripple masses attack, not get damage when getting accident or being run over by car/truck, run so fast, jump so high, be invisible, stand and walk on wall, ceiling or water, see, detect and talk to spirit, see someone’s aura, eat pieces of glass, drink hot oil, take a bath with hydrochloric-acid, break iron with newspaper, know danger before happening, telepathy, telekinetic, teleportation, hypnotism, clairvoyance, distance-sight, enter other worlds, multidimensional-traveling, faith-healing thru prayers or bioenergy without medical equipment, distance-healing, extra sensory perception/6th sense, self-empowerment/fulfilment, subconcious-programming, miracle, unbelievable spontanius movement, anti voodoo, kick voodoo back to the sender, neutralize blackmagic or haunted place, send curse to someone, create talisman, protect house, store, office, money and goods from thieves or robbers, be rain-caller, be wild and poisonous animals-tamer, incarcerate enemies/masses, cripple mighty enemy, be so strong in having sex, cut enemy’s heart without touching, enemy dies only with pointing your finger toward him, enemy is as much light as cotton, not get attacked by evil ghosts, fire comes out from hands, everyone who hates/slanders will be unlucky, etc etc etc.
JOIN MY CLANS AND I’LL GIVE YOU THE POWER! DON’T WORRY. IT’S NOT A SECT. I’M NOT GOTHIC PEOPLE. YOU DON’T HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR RELIGION. AND I PROMISE : NO SCARY SACRIFICIAL RITES! AFTER JOINING YOU CAN TEST/PROVE IT BY YOURSELF ANYTIME, ANYWHERE AND TO ANYONE. Bonus : Multifuncional talisman for self-protection, salvation and invulnerability. Available on ring, belt and rosary (I did fasting for 7 days 7 nights to make these talismans much more powerful than the others I usually create and noone was harmed!). Plus inner-strengh training if you want (note : Inner-strengh is different than mystical power).
WARNING : BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MYSTICISM. DON’T GO WITHOUT GOOD TEACHER/SPIRITUAL GUIDE, ENOUGH KNOWLEDGE OR CLEAR PERCEPTION. DON’T FOLLOW IN THE SAME FOOTSTEPS AS SATAN WORSHIPERS. JOIN ME AND YOU’LL BE TAUGHT HOW TO MAKE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POSITIVE ENERGY AND NEGATIVE ENERGY. For more info or if you have any question concerning it mail me but please be patient because I’m busy and always receive a lot of mails everyday. If one week has passed without any answer then I must have missed your mail or it just got lost on its way and don’t ask me to show any video or pic of my actifities or such mails will be deleted at once! Join if you want the proof!
NOTE : Humans just try but destiny is still at God’s hand meaning I can’t be mightier than Him and also my power actually belongs to Him. However, it’s just a mediator! Learning mysticism is actually the way to make your wish come true and it won’t work if God doesn’t allow it. This advertisement was made by me and to give you -hopefully- the best solution for all problems in your life. If something doesn’t work like I promise/you wish then I’m trully sorry. I do my best but I can’t fight God. He must has different plan. Everything will always come back to Him.
WARNING : Although there’s no taboo, please don’t use this power for bad purpose and to kill if it’s not necessary or if your enemy is too weak for you!!!
Marko Posted - 10 Dec 2004 : 01:15:03
Only 3500? Who said 8000 then?
Actually I wondered from the beginning if 8000 people could stand in so a small area, but I know it's only an impression. Outside there were a lot of people in queue and inside it was almost full. We had to be several thousands.

Daniel Posted - 09 Dec 2004 : 23:07:27
Hmm. There's an article:
http://www.dagsavisen.no/kultur/article1360895.ece

I'm a bit confused at the moment. Is that new? They're mostly wondering why there were so few people and tell a bit about Zetlitz' show. About Lene they just say she seemed not very nervous but confident instead.
Tef Johs Posted - 08 Dec 2004 : 15:59:07
The national papers (VG, Dagbladet) usually just review the 1st concert in a tour, while the local papers are taking care of the rest (like Bergen).

However, the large Oslo paper Aftenposten did write about the Oslo concert, but most of it was just restating what had been said about Stavanger on Friday (and they focused on Bertine, the "true" Oslo girl).

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no
Marko Posted - 08 Dec 2004 : 14:40:14
Frankfurt-Hahn... outside the airport it's colder than in Oslo... brrr!!

I'm wondering why VG or other papers didn't wrote one single word about Oslo's concert. Actually I haven't seen not even 1 journalist there. How to explain that?

Daniel Posted - 08 Dec 2004 : 12:22:45
quote:
Originally posted by staalorm
Gymnasium is pretty "Norsk".

Not only. The german word means the same. ("comprehensive secondary school"). That's the reason it caught my eye so quickly. :)

So, Marko, did you fly via Frankfurt or "Frankfurt"-Hahn?

---
http://www.nrk.no/musikk/4331862.html
---
Marlin mostly played abroad

[Picture:] Lene Marlin on her tour start in Stavanger. Morten Abel, Lene Marlin and Bertine Zetlitz are on a Norway tour together in December.

Of all Norwegian artists Lene Marlin was mostly played abroad. That show TONO's numbers of presentation of Norwegian music.

TONO's numbers include music play on radio, TV and in film in addition to concerts.

Everything as before

Marlin leads 2004's list for playing outside of Norway, like she also did the last years.

Experienced people

The further list shows this order: Jan Garbarek, Espen Lind, Amund Bjørklund, Rolf Løvland, Bugge Wesseltoft, Trond Bjerknæs, Bjørn Eidsvåg, Johanna Klevmark and Terje Rypdal.

---
"Wouldn't wish for anything more
except the time would stand still."
Marko Posted - 07 Dec 2004 : 10:09:04
Thank you Daniel for your work.
Staalorm, Tef and memo, I'm very happy for the way everything has gone. I feel closer to you now and closer to Lene -she's full of life and very beautiful- and her manager, always friendly and nice.
I came back with other 2 guys of Rome only yesterday morning (the plane to Frankfurt had a delay, so we lost the one in Frankfurt) All right now. The whole experience (apart from the long journey with very few hours of sleep) has been wonderful.
We wait for you all coming to Italy next year

staalorm Posted - 06 Dec 2004 : 01:30:04
Hehe, your'e right Daniel ;)

Gymnasium is pretty "Norsk". I guess the American-english alternative would be "college". Hey, I'm still drowsy after the concert'ing heh.

Staalorm (not å, aa please ;)

>> Også takk for å rette feilene mine. Men - og det er ikke ment ondt - Stålorm, du må slå opp ordet "gymnasium" i en norsk-engelsk ordbok en gang til. ;)

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000