Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 UK

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Marko Posted - 09 Jun 2005 : 10:59:22
Lene Marlin entered at n.42 with YWT?? --> http://top40-charts.com/chart.php?cid=25&compag=49

Between this world and eternity
There is a face you hope to see...
What if all I want is you?

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Marko Posted - 25 Dec 2005 : 15:21:53
2 reviews pointed out by our Knox:1 & 2

I will always be doing music, but there are nobody who knows how it will turn out.
I will always be doing music, but there are other people who will decide whether I'll be staying....

Pegasus_TDCi Posted - 13 Dec 2005 : 09:24:15
Currently the situation seems to be standing since a while, but Macphisto on the lenemarlin.com forum has told about a forthcoming plan for early 2006:

http://www.lenemarlin.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=464&PN=1&TPN=10

Let's hope for the best!

The present like I've never seen it before...
abidhaq Posted - 11 Dec 2005 : 14:02:35
hey anyone have any updates on a single release in the UK, promo vists. hope to hear from some one soon
Dazzy Posted - 13 Nov 2005 : 22:15:45
I've seen the video for How Would It Be on TV just once. Promotion for the album here has been minimal.

But anyway - having listened to the album a few times, I really think it's Lene's best work to date. I found it hard work to begin with. I listened to it once and wasn't that impressed - but by about third or fourth listen - I'd become addicted. OK, it's not got the "poppy" radio friendly sounds of the first or second albums, but the styles and contrasts in the music are far better. It's the kind of album I could listen to over and over again and not get bored of. my personal favourite song is "Hope You're Happy", which I liked when it was a b-side anyway. But songs like "All I Can Say, What If, Leave My Mind, Never To Know, It's True and Wish I Could" are all really really strong, well written songs.

I'm going to stop writing now and I'm going to listen to my new favourite album.

My loss, here we go again...
Marko Posted - 25 Oct 2005 : 14:54:21
We hope November will be the month! But we still don't have news about her next promotion in Europe.
Hope they've not abandoned the UK, but seems it's not easy to come through.

I will always be doing music, but there are nobody who knows how it will turn out.
I will always be doing music, but there are other people who will decide whether I'll be staying....

abidhaq Posted - 25 Oct 2005 : 00:42:49
Hi Guys, what is happening with Lene in the UK. She seems to be doing well in other parts of thw world, but the UK dont seem to be interested. I know a lot of people from the UK have taken a likening to Lene as her new single has been played on the BOX
Marko Posted - 01 Oct 2005 : 13:49:12
Very good, Dazzy!
On Monday we should have the first chart checking

Dazzy Posted - 01 Oct 2005 : 01:32:38
YAY!!!

I got it today. It's been released at last.

Only had 2 listens to it so far - but I like what I hear.

Marko Posted - 17 Sep 2005 : 00:13:54
The Raft updated with LIAM's official press release.

Marko Posted - 15 Sep 2005 : 20:45:29
From the same site, bad review of the album. Again by Zuzzy
Seems like those reviewers have only Mc Donald (= commercial) in their heads

EDIT: Another review of HWIB on Indielondon

Dazzy Posted - 09 Sep 2005 : 00:43:54
Well - according to the official website, the single release has been postponed. It doesn't say how long for. It only says it's to allow time for furthur publicity.

I presume this means we'll have to wait even longer for the album.

abidhaq Posted - 05 Sep 2005 : 18:24:31
does anyone know if Lene will be coming to the UK to promote the new song, the song has been getting much more play that You Werent There when the song was gonna be released, so I feel that the song is gonna do better than No 42, which YWT got to, but what number it gets to, we will ave to wait and see when it will officially be released next week.

Good Luck My Girl!
custard555 Posted - 04 Sep 2005 : 16:54:09
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

An English review found out by Zuzzy!

quote:
musicomh.com

comparatively speaking, that makes Britney Spears look as popular as the Cheeky Girls

Come on Lene, Don't give up now
Remember kids, CHIPS ARE VEGETABLES
my >>NEW<< blog
Marko Posted - 04 Sep 2005 : 15:53:25
An English review found out by Zuzzy!

Marko Posted - 24 Aug 2005 : 21:35:55
Custard, it was only an online station created by some fans with mp3's in sequence.

According to this site the release dates of Lene's album and single are on the same day

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000