New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sean
Fan

Australia
11 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2003 :  13:13:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone... I am trying to buy the "Another Day" DVD online (I'm from Australia). So far, the only place I can find it at is amazon.co.uk... does anybody know any good European music/DVD stores which I can buy from online? The amazon price is sorta of expensive, any advice appreciated :)

Also... just to clarify... the DVD comes with the CD album? So you get 1 disc which is the normal 10 track "Another Day" album and the other disc is the DVD? I haven't been able to determine this yet and it may sound silly but I have no idea!?!
Also, can anyone say for sure what region the DVD is coded?

Thanks in advance to those who respond.

Delta Goodrem: Talented Australian singer/songwriter
www.DeltaGoodrem.com

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2003 :  15:10:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The DVD does NOT come with the album. It's two different items. The DVD comes in a normal movie-case.

Can't help you that much with the online stores. But as far as i know Amazon is a good site. I ordered somethings from their german-site once, but with all the shipping and stuff it became quite expensive. Have you asked any of the big record stores in Austrailia if you can order it from them dirrectly? If thats possible I think it would be safer and chepper.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2003 :  15:30:08  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sean

Also, can anyone say for sure what region the DVD is coded?

The DVD has no region code, it will be playable everywhere.

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2003 :  21:40:14  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sean

Hey everyone... I am trying to buy the "Another Day" DVD online (I'm from Australia). So far, the only place I can find it at is amazon.co.uk... does anybody know any good European music/DVD stores which I can buy from online? The amazon price is sorta of expensive, any advice appreciated :)

http://www.musicstack.com/tsearch/lene_marlin/another_day
http://www2.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=281;-1;-1;-1&sku=99245
http://www.google.be/search?q=Lene+Marlin+Another+Day+DVD&ie=ISO-8859-1&hl=nl&btnG=Google+zoeken&meta=

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

Sean
Fan

Australia
11 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2003 :  05:33:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tarnim

The DVD does NOT come with the album. It's two different items. The DVD comes in a normal movie-case.

So if I want the CD album AND the DVD I will have to order them each separately??? Basically, they're 2 completely different items? I'm just confused as my impression was that they came together!

www.DeltaGoodrem.com
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2003 :  12:38:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, they're separated and you can't ever imagine how beautiful the Dvd is. Lene and her staff made a great work, the best gift for a fan.

Hey, possible that in Australia the cd is still not to find?

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2003 :  15:10:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, that DVD sure is great. My all time favourite Lene-song (for now atleast), It's All Good, is on it. The live tracks are fantastic, the documentery-stuff is great and the design on menus and backgrounds is really good! Besides from hearing Lene sing you also get to hear her filosofie alot about music wich is a realy interesting.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

Pellissier
Fan

Italy
55 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2003 :  17:43:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to quote what Marko and Tarnim are saying, 'cause this Dvd is definitely a sort of MUST HAVE . It's really unbelievable what Lene and her staff have prepared for us this time and makes me feel kinda stunned, thinking on the fact we only had the "Playing My Game" album for so a long time, and now we have so much of Lene like this Dvd can fully be defined

Another day goes by - Will never know just wonder why
You made me feel good - Made me smile
Go to Top of Page

Sean
Fan

Australia
11 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2003 :  07:27:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys! I will definitely buy it soon. I don't have a DVD player yet even but aiming to buy one in the next few months.

Marko... the CD is out here. It's only available in SOME stores though, and it's expensive compared to other CD's. The AD single was also released but hasn't been successful. I love the song "Enough" from the single! The DVD is not coming out here.

www.DeltaGoodrem.com
Go to Top of Page

funkyjudge
Fan

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2003 :  20:16:16  Show Profile  Visit funkyjudge's Homepage  Reply with Quote

quote:

The DVD has no region code, it will be playable everywhere.

I can confirm that. Bought it today from Tower records in London.
It plays on my Apple Mac which is set to play only region 1 DVD'S.

funkyjudge
Go to Top of Page

Sean
Fan

Australia
11 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2003 :  02:12:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have both the CD and DVD now! I got the cd from cdwow.com (very cheap, cheaper than buying a local release CD here) and the DVD from 101cd.com.

The DVD works fine, I am glad to finally have everything. I downloaded the album months ago but of course wanted to buy the real thing and it's definitely worth it!

www.DeltaGoodrem.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000