New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2003 :  11:31:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't mean to be critical. That Lene has returned and released a fantastic new album is incredible!

But about the DVD preformence I have a question. I like the DVD alot and it's great fun to wath. But why aren't all tracks live? If she and the band are gonna sit in the studio preforming, why do they do it playback when they as easily could have done it live? Otherweise it's a great DVD, but I just don't get that.

-----
I see all the faces, tears and embraces. Wish you could be here to see it too.

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2003 :  14:44:41  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's not live because then it would've been a toally different album! When people buy the Another Day DVD, I suspect they're expecting the actual album versions of the songs, as that is what is being released at this time. However, songs like "My Love" and "Sorry", and all the bonus songs, are indeed live. So in some ways you get the best of both worlds.

Who knows, maybe later we'll actually get an official live album from Lene, but she might release some more studio albums before that happens.

I'm thinking about you, Wondering about you
Do I really know you, Have I ever known you - Lene Marlin, "Fight Against The Hours"
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2003 :  15:57:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I guess you're right. I didn't consider that some might buy the DVD instead of the album. But as I said the DVD is still great. I simply love those new songs that's on it. By the way, does anyone know if you can copy songs from a DVD to a MD?

-----
I see all the faces, tears and embraces. Wish you could be here to see it too.
Go to Top of Page

Sean
Fan

Australia
11 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2003 :  11:11:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is the DVD region coded? If so, what region?
Thanks!

Delta Goodrem: Talented Australian singer/songwriter
www.DeltaGoodrem.com
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2003 :  11:33:27  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No, I don't think it's coded, it's playable in every region.

Have to apologize for the condition on lene-marlin.no regular newspage at the moment. Having some smaller problems, will be sorted out ASAP.

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000