Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2003 :  09:36:13  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tarnim

When he has done his cover in that way I īdon't put that much fate in the rest of his work being uniqe and personal.

You're right, the rest of his album is not unique and personal. It's pure rubbish.

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no
Go to Top of Page

EsJen
Fan

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2003 :  06:22:46  Show Profile  Visit EsJen's Homepage  Send EsJen an AOL message  Click to see EsJen's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jude

That's not an avril song
It's just a cover of the Guns'n'roses' original version!

I know it,and I think avril's version is also very good!!

Knocking on heavens door was written and first sung by Bob Dylan, I think Guns'n'roses' version is horrible in my opinion...I love Avril's version.

Join http://www.avrilbandaids.com !!
Go to Top of Page

EsJen
Fan

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2003 :  06:36:35  Show Profile  Visit EsJen's Homepage  Send EsJen an AOL message  Click to see EsJen's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HeartaBetta
Sorry if I ask you, but what is exactly a "Willie"? By the sentence, I understood it is that thing that males have...am I right?

AVRIL LAVIGNE, my hate for you will never die!!!!!

^poor individual seeking attention alert^

it was the host that used that word

don't hate me just because I'm open minded please. I don't care what you think, but we all have opinions. why hate someone for what they like? believe it or not, there are people that hate Lene. and people that hate you.

what is it this time...the "punk" thing or what? no wait, don't answer that because you know what? I don't care and I've heard enough and it's all pathetic. If people say that "she called herself punk but she's not" then why don't they have any proof of it? "oh it's in this magazine" yea, a magazine that writes things that are untrue to sell more magazines, but has anyone ever seen her in person actually say that? No. The only thing she has said is that she has never ever called herself or her music punk. besides punk means dry crumbly wood, she doesn't look like a piece of punk. Stop listening to the media please.

Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2003 :  16:39:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't like Avril that much either (but I can't say I hate her). I can't speak for anyone else, but the the reason I don't like her is for the same reason I don't like most artists: she's just to comersial. She's selling an image and not music. Weather it's a punk image or not doesn't matter to me, but her nickname "punk-Britney" is a good one.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

HeartaBetta
Fan

Italy
80 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2003 :  11:25:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EsJen
[br

there are people that hate Lene. and people that hate you.

If people come in front of me and avow "We hate Lene!!" or even "We hate you", I would answer " I don't matter". I don't matter if people hate Lene Marlin or hate me...I really don't mind so that please, SHUT UP!!!!
I hate Avril Lavigne and people who like her!!! I hate punk!!! I hate the hypocrisy!! That's all!!!
Go to Top of Page

EsJen
Fan

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2003 :  04:42:57  Show Profile  Visit EsJen's Homepage  Send EsJen an AOL message  Click to see EsJen's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

If people come in front of me and avow "We hate Lene!!" or even "We hate you", I would answer " I don't matter". I don't matter if people hate Lene Marlin or hate me...I really don't mind so that please, SHUT UP!!!!
I hate Avril Lavigne and people who like her!!! I hate punk!!! I hate the hypocrisy!! That's all!!!

oh you don't like dry crumbly wood? neither do I, in fact all kinds of "punk" sucks.

I still don't get it...just because I like Avril and think she's talented and worked hard to get where she's at...you hate me? you hate me just because of that?

There is no such thing as punk here, so you can't hate it.

Go to Top of Page

HeartaBetta
Fan

Italy
80 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2003 :  11:29:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EsJen

you hate me? you hate me just because of that?

Yes, I hate you!!! Does this thing annoy you??
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2003 :  16:03:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WARNING: This topic has gone too much out of argument and please stop to insult each other.

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000