Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2003 :  12:11:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What do you think now?
Still doubts about Lene's comeback?

In two weeks, I say in only 2 weeks we'll hear Lene at the radio (at least the Italian radio )

Other news coming soon... stay tuned!!

"I wait, I'm not tired of waiting
Weak but I'm not sick...

Imaginary friends, they might flow down deep
Storm ahead, we'll ride it through...
"

I know - Lene Marlin

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2003 :  16:19:51  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I CAN'T WAIT!! hehe!
Hope they're gonna play her new song on the French radio too! (well...I've noticed that we're always late! ) But has they keep playing her song SDH, think I'll be able to hear her new song soon! weeeh! Makes me so happy! hehe!

You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be...
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2003 :  17:30:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just read that! I'm absolutley besides myself!
Sounds almost to good to be true. Can it realy be that in just 2 WEEKS we can listen to her new singel? Oh, happy day.
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2003 :  17:31:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
P.S.
Will the date be the same for the rest of Europe? (Sweden for example?)
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2003 :  19:25:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Will the date be the same for the rest of Europe? (Sweden for example?)

At the moment we don't know... we know only about Italy, but we have already asked about the situation in the rest of the world.
Anyway, I think that Norway will be the first country were a single will be aired and for the other Scandinavian countries should be the same

Weak but I'm not sick...

"

I know - Lene Marlin
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2003 :  22:53:52  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
man...Hope we'll hear her song on the French radio soon!
But anyway..I shouldn't worry cuz in August, I go to Italy! muahaha!! weeeh! Can't believe she's finally comin' back! hehe!

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2003 :  23:20:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmm.. Dont wanna be too pesimistic now but how come the only site you can find this information is lenemarlin.it? None of the other sites I've been to are talking about this. Is lenemarlin.it just realy well informed or are they beeing a bit to hasty wile the others wait for more official info? Don't wanna drag everybodys hope down but it makes you wonder...
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2003 :  14:19:32  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You're right Tarnim..Lene.it is the only site havin' these informations 'bout Lene's come back..hmmzz...Let's just hope she's really comin' back! hehe! Fingers crossed!

Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2003 :  18:30:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why should our contact at Virgin Italy (and besides with an enthusiastic tone, I have to say) tell us they've received and heared to the two Lene's songs you read about and that they will be soon aired?

Darksky, inform us before you come down to Italy

Weak but I'm not sick...

"

I know - Lene Marlin
Go to Top of Page

jebskulker
Fan

Australia
21 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2003 :  18:21:08  Show Profile  Send jebskulker an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
You're all saying that you'll be able to hear Lene's new single on the radio soon, and I think you're very lucky. I'm jealous already!

I don't think the single will even be released here in Australia or played on the radio, so I'm hoping that somehow I'll be able to hear the new single on the internet somewhere. I don't care if I get to hear the whole song or just a small part of it, I just want to hear what it's like.

I heard Jewel's new single a week or so ago and I was very disappointed, but at least I was able to hear it in Australia. I wish artists like Lene Marlin were popular enough to be played here.
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2003 :  18:34:09  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey Marko!
Well..I'm coming to Italy in August..I haven't heard anything about Lene's new single here, in France..But I guess, it's a lil' too early..Anyway, I'll let u all know when I get French news!

Jebskulker...I'm sure u'll find a way to hear lene's new single!And later, u'll be able to find it on the internet (Kazaa for example..)or by listening to some European radio stations through the web. Europe 2 and NRJ are the main French radio stations that play Lene's songs..So once they start playing it, I let u know!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000