Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2003 :  14:49:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi everyone ,
very sorry for who is not interested but for who is , i am here again to give my presence and to help the fan club to grow .
groten ,
gei

" heaven ' s a place nearby , so I won ' t be so far away ; and if you ' ll try and look for me , maybe you ' ll find me someday "

ary
Fan

Belgium
12 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2003 :  21:02:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
glad you ' re back again gei .
keep up the bad time you ' ve had .
i ' ll always be a friend of yours !
love ,
ary

another day goes by
will never know , just wonder why you made me feel good , made me smile
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2003 :  22:16:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome again!!!
Happy to see you again and thank you for going on to support us! Lene would be proud of you

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2003 :  08:59:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i ' m very happy that lene would be proud of me , but i ' m very happy that you ' re happy too ...
so , i ' ve to react in front of bad things : what can i do to support the fan club ?

" heaven ' s a place nearby , so I won ' t be so far away ; and if you ' ll try and look for me , maybe you ' ll find me someday "
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2003 :  18:20:28  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by geike

hi everyone ,
very sorry for who is not interested but for who is , i am here again to give my presence and to help the fan club to grow .
groten ,
gei

Glad to see you're back! Are you already back in Italy? I hope it's not as cold as here.
If you need anything, don't hesitate to write me.
Take care.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2003 :  16:34:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh god ...
mijn liebje ! so i found a real friend ? woaaaaaaaah !!! thx , thx , thx ! yes , if i ' ll finally find time i ' ll write , and if you want we ' ll speak dutch ! ok ?
een kusje met suiker .
gxxx

Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2003 :  19:48:30  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

oh god ...
mijn liebje ! so i found a real friend ? woaaaaaaaah !!! thx , thx , thx ! yes , if i ' ll finally find time i ' ll write , and if you want we ' ll speak dutch ! ok ?
quote:

Ok. Helaas spreek ik geen Italiaans, maar Nederlands is ok.

een kusje met suiker .
gxxx

veel liefs
xxx
Stefaan

--
Just the way we are
Falling down

Edited by - Meriadoc on 01 Nov 2003 19:56:35
Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2003 :  15:40:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dag mijn liebje ...
hoe gaat het ? hope gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i ' m mesmerized by the image , you know ... nowadays it ' s difficult to find a wonderful person like you , that ' s why i was in tears for the tenderness of that .
i printed , then i made 2 coloured copies , 1 for my room , and 1 for bring it to the cemetery to kaatje so i ' ll feel her closer ( i cared about it so much that these 4 days i ' ve been in knokke and talked to her 2 hours ) .
you know what i decided ? i accepted to get married ! just don ' t make me change idea with your taking-breathe-away personality ! hah
kuskuskuskuskuskuskuskuskus all on your face
gei

Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2003 :  20:56:24  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

dag mijn liebje ...
hoe gaat het ? hope gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ik was nogal ziek deze week, maar het gaat al beter.
quote:
i ' m mesmerized by the image , you know ... nowadays it ' s difficult to find a wonderful person like you , that ' s why i was in tears for the tenderness of that .
i printed , then i made 2 coloured copies , 1 for my room , and 1 for bring it to the cemetery to kaatje so i ' ll feel her closer ( i cared about it so much that these 4 days i ' ve been in knokke and talked to her 2 hours ) .
you know what i decided ? i accepted to get married ! just don ' t make me change idea with your taking-breathe-away personality ! hah
kuskuskuskuskuskuskuskuskus all on your face
gei

As long as your happy and feel good with it, why should I want to change your mind? So, when is the big day? And what present would you like to get?
love @ kisses

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2003 :  09:26:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ehm ... to be honest we just planned to get married , not when but i know WHERE ( bruxelles ) and as long as i ' ll know the date i ' ll envite you with a lot of pleasure .
i mean " change idea " with the fact that you ' re so lovely i should fall in love with you and dump him ! kidding
love .
love .
love
gei

Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2003 :  11:14:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ah , and did that crazy woman of ary send you my pics thru e-mail ?
too ashamed anyway

Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2003 :  21:27:00  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

ah , and did that crazy woman of ary send you my pics thru e-mail ?
too ashamed anyway

No, unless your name is Geike Arnaert Why she send me those pics, I don't have a clue. Most likely a joke.
As long as she doesn't send me any spam, it's no problem.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2003 :  13:56:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok , this is ... the worst thing i ' ve ever heard !!!
geike arnaert ?! bleah !!!
ufff ... anyway , i ' m not geike arnaert ( luckily ... ) and i love you .
kiss ( do you like her at least ? ),
gei ( stout , not arnaert )

Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2003 :  22:03:17  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

ok , this is ... the worst thing i ' ve ever heard !!!
geike arnaert ?! bleah !!!

Sorry to hear this.
quote:
ufff ... anyway , i ' m not geike arnaert ( luckily ... ) and i love you .

love you too
quote:
kiss ( do you like her at least ? ),
gei ( stout , not arnaert )

You mean Geike Arneart? Never met her, but she's a good singer and her band makes great music. Don't worry, I like you better.
Btw: is your friends name really Aryhaanne? That's a name I've never heard before.

I'v just noticed you visited my blog and left a short message. Sorry for not seeing this before. You can always leave a message there. Not a lot of people read this comments. I'm glad I could help you through this dificult time.
XXX
Stefaan

--
Just the way we are
Falling down

Edited by - Meriadoc on 08 Nov 2003 23:17:18
Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2003 :  08:10:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah , i visited it because i was curious to see the images you posted and i really enjoyed them all , you ' re a great " imager " . i was surprised by other 2 images , they were of 2 kittens in their beds and 1 kitten in a glass thing , don ' t know how to say it better .
are the kittens yours ?
actually i ' m having just a dog , but he ' s getting old ( you know , he ' s very big sized and with a race , it means he dies before of the common dogs ... ) and i ' m searching for another pet to take care of . and i ' d like a kitten :)
but hey : i ' m not so " hurt " by the fact of geike arnaert , it ' s just that she ' s not my " kind " of woman , at least her voice makes me laugh so much that i love her and better not talking bad of hooverphonic otherwise alex ' ll beat me up .
hey , just because you ' re a lene ' s fan i can ask if you ' ve a band , or a contract to be a musician . i ' ll get pretty soon my contract with sony music , and you ? do you have projects in your life ?
p.s. = yeah , aryhaanne ' s her real name . i like this name , but i think it ' s really weird and rare too ;)
gx

Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2003 :  09:40:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh , i like both animals . when i think my dog ' ll die pretty soon ( 14 years old ) i get sad for days and days ( he grew up with me ) .
i think that the duivenmelkers ( hey , we use it in knokke too ) ' re kind of gaol birds . my dad had a quarrel some months ago with one of them and they finally both got hospital .
and so you don ' t have plans for your life ? mmm ... it sounds weird to me because i ' ve ALWAYS a lot of things in my mind i ' d like to realize ! why don ' t you become a photographer ? i think you like images for posting all those there !!! and maybe i ' ll find myself in your studio one day ...
anyway , i ' m going to be in brugge in january ( i hope so , business permitting )and i thought that if you ' re free i can meet you too , no ? is it ok ? i need so much someone nice this time that i ' m always searching for one of them .
you want to know how aryhaanne ' s parents ( persons call her ary ) came to that name ? i can explain you because i asked her it too :
she ' s the last daughter they ' d ( she 's 19 but to every sigle person the most beautiful girl they ' ve ever seen , and they remain with open mouth when they knew she ' s the very last daughter ) , and they didn ' t have a gracious name to give her ( her brothers ' re named franz and sarah ) , so they thought to " arianne " but it was too much common . then they litterally invented " aryhaanne " , wich nobody ' s .
what instead i like of my name ' s the pronounce : my parents pronounce it as " hey kuh "
( the " uh " ' s like the " u " in run ) wich i HATE , my family generally as " heyk " , my friends as " guy keeh " ( wich i like ) ... how do you pronounce it ???
melk kus .
gei

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000