Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2003 :  18:24:32  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by geike

oh , i like both animals . when i think my dog ' ll die pretty soon ( 14 years old ) i get sad for days and days ( he grew up with me ) .

Sorry to hear this. When I was little we had a big dog who died from cancer. I find it still sad thinking about this. I hope your dog don't get any disaese and lives very long.
quote:
i think that the duivenmelkers ( hey , we use it in knokke too ) ' re kind of gaol birds . my dad had a quarrel some months ago with one of them and they finally both got hospital .

I hope never to have a quarrel with your dad!
quote:
and so you don ' t have plans for your life ? mmm ... it sounds weird to me because i ' ve ALWAYS a lot of things in my mind i ' d like to realize ! why don ' t you become a photographer ? i think you like images for posting all those there !!! and maybe i ' ll find myself in your studio one day ...

I have a job. I don't plan to give it up or it should be something I like very much and I'm very good at. Drawing is more my thing. I like it and I wasn't so bad with it. But I don't find the time nowadays to practice.
quote:
anyway , i ' m going to be in brugge in january ( i hope so , business permitting )and i thought that if you ' re free i can meet you too , no ? is it ok ? i need so much someone nice this time that i ' m always searching for one of them .

Just tell me when and I'll make time for you.
Btw, it's possible I'll have to take my computer in for some repairs. If you can't reach me hear, this is my cellphone number (GSM): 0485858481
quote:
you want to know how aryhaanne ' s parents ( persons call her ary ) came to that name ? i can explain you because i asked her it too : she ' s the last daughter they ' d ( she 's 19 but to every sigle person the most beautiful girl they ' ve ever seen , and they remain with open mouth when they knew she ' s the very last daughter ) , and they didn ' t have a gracious name to give her ( her brothers ' re named franz and sarah ) , so they thought to " arianne " but it was too much common . then they litterally invented " aryhaanne " , wich nobody ' s .

Never know people could give a child a name they invented themselves. Apparently your friend is rather perticular.
quote:
what instead i like of my name ' s the pronounce : my parents pronounce it as " hey kuh "
( the " uh " ' s like the " u " in run ) wich i HATE , my family generally as " heyk " , my friends as " guy keeh " ( wich i like ) ... how do you pronounce it ???
melk kus .
gei

Ik vrees met een wreed Brugs accent: Heyku. Maar ik hou het gewoon op Heyk, als je dat niet erg vind. Hoe 'guy keeh' precies uitgesproken word, begrijp ik niet zo goed. Bedoel je dat het eerste deel uitgesproken word als de naam Guy? 'Giekeeh'? Mmm, best leuk.
Dag Giekeetje.
groetjes
Stefaanx

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright

Edited by - Meriadoc on 13 Nov 2003 20:54:29
Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2003 :  18:52:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hah , ary ... it ' s not a mistery she ' s rather particular ! but she ' s so sweet and nice that i ' m always very happy to meet her and to hear news from her .
anyway , i ' m " twisting " my telephone because i ' m pretty upset to speak with you ! you know , i don ' t really know you phisically that ' s why i behave this way . but if i ' ll not hear from you anything in the next month , i ' ll b constricted to call . please , don ' t do this to me !
and 2 , i ' m shy sometimes :)
if i ' ll find this f**king time ( family , friends ... ) i ' ll come in brugge february/january , but the trouble ' s that everybody need me ! huuuuuuuuuuuuh i ' m tired !!!
ehm ... if you like your work ... i think you ' ve to continue ! i ' m singing in these summer festivals
( especially in germany )'till i ' ll get my contract , but i can earn enough moneys , that ' s why i ' m happy .
nooooooooo i don ' t think you ' ll have a quarrel with dad wouter ever , he ' s a peaceful person ( or at least usually ... hah ) but he doesn ' t stand when persons treat badly animals ( me too ) .
ah , i forgot : my name . you know that my name ' s a big deal ???
they all have an own way to pronounce it . i ' ve heard it pronunced all this ways counting them :
" hey k " , " hey kuh " , " guy keeh " ,
" hey keh " , " guy kuh " , and " huy kuh " ...
but personally , when i ' ve to introduce myself , i say : " pleased to meet you , i ' m guyk " .
but the fact ' s that dutch persons take me for an ignorant , because they use to pronounce it as my family do , so they answer pretty often : " but if it ' s written in the normal way , you wrong way of saying it ! ". then i say : " damn !!! it ' s my way , i like it better and please don ' t find fault with me ! " . i say it laughing , but you know i ' m very angry for this name .
" heyku " ? excuse my stupidity , but : the " u " you mean ' s like the " u " you pronounce in ... in " hurt " ? or ... or the " u " you pronounce in ... in the english alphabet ?
thx
gei

" heaven ' s a place nearby , so I won ' t be so far away ; and if you ' ll try and look for me , maybe you ' ll find me someday "
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2003 :  07:38:51  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

hah , ary ... it ' s not a mistery she ' s rather particular ! but she ' s so sweet and nice that i ' m always very happy to meet her and to hear news from her .
anyway , i ' m " twisting " my telephone because i ' m pretty upset to speak with you ! you know , i don ' t really know you phisically that ' s why i behave this way . but if i ' ll not hear from you anything in the next month , i ' ll b constricted to call . please , don ' t do this to me !
and 2 , i ' m shy sometimes :)

I had my doubts whether or not giving you my number. I understand your feelings. I probably would act the same way. It's just in case something happened.
If you have a GSM, it might be more easy to send a short message (SMS). I've you don't have a GSM ... well I have a good idea (hopefully) for a nice present for you.
quote:
if i ' ll find this f**king time ( family , friends ... ) i ' ll come in brugge february/january , but the trouble ' s that everybody need me ! huuuuuuuuuuuuh i ' m tired !!!

I hope they give you some time and space to take care of yourself! It's good to have a lot of friends and to take time for your family but they have to consider you too.
quote:
ehm ... if you like your work ... i think you ' ve to continue ! i ' m singing in these summer festivals
( especially in germany )'till i ' ll get my contract , but i can earn enough moneys , that ' s why i ' m happy .

Do you sing on summerfestivals here in Belgium too? I'm certainly going when I know where you perform! I rather go to a festival knowing you will sing there, than Lene would be there.
quote:
nooooooooo i don ' t think you ' ll have a quarrel with dad wouter ever , he ' s a peaceful person ( or at least usually ... hah ) but he doesn ' t stand when persons treat badly animals ( me too ).

I'm a peaceful person too. It should be no problem.
quote:
ah , i forgot : my name . you know that my name ' s a big deal ???
they all have an own way to pronounce it . i ' ve heard it pronunced all this ways counting them :
" hey k " , " hey kuh " , " guy keeh " ,
" hey keh " , " guy kuh " , and " huy kuh " ...
but personally , when i ' ve to introduce myself , i say : " pleased to meet you , i ' m guyk " .
I'll try to pronounce your name the same way.
Hi guyk, pleased to meet you!
quote:
but the fact ' s that dutch persons take me for an ignorant , because they use to pronounce it as my family do , so they answer pretty often : " but if it ' s written in the normal way , you wrong way of saying it ! ". then i say : " damn !!! it ' s my way , i like it better and please don ' t find fault with me ! " . i say it laughing , but you know i ' m very angry for this name .

Dutch people can be like that. I don't like the way many Dutch people say my name: Steeeeeefan. It's one of the few ways I don't like to hear it.
There was a girl in my class (years ago) who's real name was Patricia, but she hated that name. She liked to be called 'Patsy' and got very angry when someone called her Patricia. So, I can understand it's important for people to be named the way they prefer.
When we meet, I'll try to pronounce your name the way you like best.
quote:
" heyku " ? excuse my stupidity , but : the " u " you mean ' s like the " u " you pronounce in ... in " hurt " ? or ... or the " u " you pronounce in ... in the english alphabet ?

Like in "hurt", or like in the Dutch word "het". The thing is, us Bruggelingen, like most people from West-Vlaanderen have some trouble pronouncing the "g". Most of the time it becomes a "h".
quote:
thx
gei

No problem.
I hope you don't mind asking: are you in Italy now?
groetjes & veel kusjes
Stefaan

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2003 :  16:23:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i didn ' t reply before dear because i thought you ' d to repair your computer before ! hah , excuse me !
i sung in 2 belgin summer festivals , i ' ve been to rock werchter ( no , not in the main stage ! ) and dranouter . usually i sing in germany , because it ' s the nation i like most . but obviously if i ' ll sing in one of the upcoming 2004 belgian summer festival i ' ll tell you then you ' ll come to see me .
you know the ' new ' ? i ' m waiting for a child !!! i ' m so happy ! i think i ' ve to confirm weddings that ' s why i feel so ' busy ' ... anyway , i promise you that if he ' ll be a baby boy i ' ll name him stefaan , if he ' ll be a baby girl kaatje like my sister who ' s actually in heaven , but hey : i want to give her a 2nd name . i let you decide .
the family of my mum ' s from west vlaanderen ,
that ' s why i speak ' west vlaams ' dialect currently . and yeah , i knew it ' s rather difficult for them to pronounce the ' g ' like the one in english , for example i learnt the sound when i was 11 , before it didn ' t work ( italian persons teased me for that ! ) .
anyway , when i came in brugge everybody used to call me ' hey kah ' ( the sound ' s simple : it ' s like the ' a ' in the town of halle ) , that ' s why i asked explanations for ' heyku ' , which i hate , but anyway , i don ' t want to have problems with my name , from this day on i ' m guyk . i ' ll call you steve , is it ok to you ?
i ' m waiting for news from you .
ik zie oe geerne ,
gei

" heaven ' s a place nearby , so I won ' t be so far away ; and if you ' ll try and look for me , maybe you ' ll find me someday "
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2003 :  15:02:15  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

i didn ' t reply before dear because i thought you ' d to repair your computer before ! hah , excuse me !

I didn't found time to bring my computer to the shop for repairs. It's not urgent, it still works, but not as it should.
quote:
i sung in 2 belgin summer festivals , i ' ve been to rock werchter ( no , not in the main stage ! ) and dranouter . usually i sing in germany , because it ' s the nation i like most . but obviously if i ' ll sing in one of the upcoming 2004 belgian summer festival i ' ll tell you then you ' ll come to see me .

Cool. I'm looking forward to it!
quote:
you know the ' new ' ? i ' m waiting for a child !!! i ' m so happy ! i think i ' ve to confirm weddings that ' s why i feel so ' busy ' ... anyway , i promise you that if he ' ll be a baby boy i ' ll name him stefaan , if he ' ll be a baby girl kaatje like my sister who ' s actually in heaven , but hey : i want to give her a 2nd name . i let you decide .

That's great news. It must be a big suprise. You're going to have a very bussy life soon!
I'm very flattered and proud with the names you've choosen, but somehow I think it's going to be a girl. Just a hunch, but I'm seldom wrong in those cases.
I'm happy for you. I know you're going to be a great mum. Take good care for yourself!
quote:
the family of my mum ' s from west vlaanderen ,
that ' s why i speak ' west vlaams ' dialect currently . and yeah , i knew it ' s rather difficult for them to pronounce the ' g ' like the one in english , for example i learnt the sound when i was 11 , before it didn ' t work ( italian persons teased me for that ! ) .
anyway , when i came in brugge everybody used to call me ' hey kah ' ( the sound ' s simple : it ' s like the ' a ' in the town of halle ) , that ' s why i asked explanations for ' heyku ' , which i hate , but anyway , i don ' t want to have problems with my name , from this day on i ' m guyk . i ' ll call you steve , is it ok to you ?

Hardly anybody calls me Steve. It ok. I like it. It makes you even more special.
quote:
i ' m waiting for news from you .

I've been working late last week, didn't have time for anything else, although I did take a look for any news from you. I'm part of 'de vriendenkring' at work and we're already busy organizing 'het sinterklaasfeest' (don't know how to put this in English, sorry).
quote:
ik zie oe geerne ,
gei

ik ook
vele knuffels en kusjes

--
Just the way we are
Falling down

Edited by - Meriadoc on 24 Nov 2003 21:45:21
Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2003 :  16:30:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it ' s incredible . there ' s another new .
they ' re 2 twins , that ' s why i ' ll name them 2 different ways ( obviously ) , they ' re male and female . the baby boy ' s already estabilished as stefaan , the baby girl as kaatje ( i ' m waiting for your favourite girl name , so i ' ll name her that way , please give me the idea ... !!! ) .
god ! so proud i ' ll be mum in some months !
you know this time i ' m rather busy with doctors , friends who want me to be at home with ' em ... i ' m neglecting myself a bit . my future houseband ' s even too much concerned , i don ' t think it ' s right because i still need my space even if with 2 kids inside ! hah ! when i was 14 , i started overseeing some babies of busy families . i always amused being with ' em , that ' s why i ' m in love with the idea to be a mum . oh , if you don ' t want to traslate the meaning of what you ' re organizing in english you can explain it to me even in vlemisch , because i didn ' t understand what treats this festeen ! hey ... i just had a question , don ' t know if i ' d , but ... i ' m telling you a lot of my life , my boy ... you didn ' t even tell me if at least you ' ve got YOUR friend ! so ? am i too curious ?
anyway , yesterday i ' ve been at a
hooverphonic ' s concert without alexander ' s ( my boy ) permission because he says it ' s
* CRAZY * from me to go at such a show , nonetheless , i was longing for being there ( hah , today i took the 1st plane for coming back home , i ' ve been in flanders only 1 day to be at one of the theatre concert . at least it was for free ) because i needed some time to pretend to be still a little girl .
just let me know if you ' re interested for 2 pics of the backstage to see my tired/mum ugly face and i ' ll find a way , maybe thru ary , to send you .
een kusje ...
nathalie ( if you didn ' t remember , my 2nd name )

Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2003 :  21:42:45  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

it ' s incredible . there ' s another new .
they ' re 2 twins , that ' s why i ' ll name them 2 different ways ( obviously ) , they ' re male and female . the baby boy ' s already estabilished as stefaan , the baby girl as kaatje ( i ' m waiting for your favourite girl name , so i ' ll name her that way , please give me the idea ... !!! ) .

Please, promise you'll name the girl Kaatje. I'm very happy you'll give the boy my name, but I wouldn' be fair if I have a say with the other as well. I don't want you to have a quarrel with your future husband (i'm sure he has some ideas about name's for his childeren as well).
Personnaly I always liked the name Nele. (I know, it sound a lot like Lene). Other names I like a lot: Herlinde, Shania, and ofcourse Geike.
quote:
god ! so proud i ' ll be mum in some months !
you know this time i ' m rather busy with doctors , friends who want me to be at home with ' em ... i ' m neglecting myself a bit . my future houseband ' s even too much concerned , i don ' t think it ' s right because i still need my space even if with 2 kids inside ! hah ! when i was 14 , i started overseeing some babies of busy families . i always amused being with ' em , that ' s why i ' m in love with the idea to be a mum .

Well, happy mum, I'l think you will be a very good mother. I'm rather jalous of your future husband.
quote:
oh , if you don ' t want to traslate the meaning of what you ' re organizing in english you can explain it to me even in vlemisch , because i didn ' t understand what treats this festeen ! hey ... i just had a question , don ' t know if i ' d , but ...

ok.
De vriendenkring is een groepje die op het werk allerlei activiteiten organiseerd: een kaartavond, een uitstap, de Proms, enz. In december organiseren we een sinterklaasfeest voor de kinderen van de collega's. Er is dan een optreden (meestal een clown) en ze krijgen natuurlijk een cadeau.
quote:
i ' m telling you a lot of my life , my boy ... you didn ' t even tell me if at least you ' ve got YOUR friend ! so ? am i too curious ?

You're asking about a girlfriend (i hope)? There is no girlfriend in my life at this moment And no, you're not too curious. I just find it a little difficult to write everything here, in a forum that's not really made for this kind of conversations. I hope you don't find this silly.
quote:
anyway , yesterday i ' ve been at a
hooverphonic ' s concert without alexander ' s ( my boy ) permission because he says it ' s
* CRAZY * from me to go at such a show , nonetheless , i was longing for being there ( hah , today i took the 1st plane for coming back home , i ' ve been in flanders only 1 day to be at one of the theatre concert . at least it was for free ) because i needed some time to pretend to be still a little girl .

Since you just found out, you can't be pregnant that long? And you didn't go to a football game filled with holigans or something like that. I don't think it was so crazy. (future) husbands can be overprotective, but it's good to see how much he cares for you.
quote:
just let me know if you ' re interested for 2 pics of the backstage to see my tired/mum ugly face and i ' ll find a way , maybe thru ary , to send you .

I don't believe you have an ugly face, even when you're tired!
I hope you remember my e-mailadress.
quote:
een kusje ...
nathalie ( if you didn ' t remember , my 2nd name )

I remembered
Take good care of yourself, Nathalietje.
kusjes
Steve

--
Just the way we are
Falling down

Edited by - Meriadoc on 24 Nov 2003 21:44:41
Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2003 :  09:13:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nathalietje ? aaaaaaaah , good !
i already told my boy i wanted to name her ( the baby girl ) herlinde , he likes it !
so she ' ll be kaatje herlinde ; and he ' ll be stefaan ( i took other suggests by other friends , he ' ll have 2 other names , niklaas and alex ). i hope you like them both ' s names !
actually i ' m DESPERATELY trying to find some moments for MYSELF , because it seems like i don ' t exist anymore with these 2 ' upcoming ' kids , even if i remain with the idea they ' re a real gift .
yesterday i was for going to book the tickets to come back knokke and tell you when and where , but another encombence ! my boy didn ' t let me go because he says ' it ' s stressful travelling with plane ! please remain at home and find you peace HERE ! ' . now you know why i ' m tired ??? i ' m tired of this longlonglong rent ! eh !
i hope in brief ( 5 months ... ) these 2
earthquakes ' ll bear , and i ' ll be more free .
the pics ' re arriving today ( don ' t laugh ! ) .
anyway , can ' t you send to ary some pics of yours than i ' ll finally see yourself ? i ' d like to get prepared before meeting you ( because i ' ll probably laugh like a crazy because of nervosism , better arriving decently ) .
i ' m waiting ...

Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2003 :  14:27:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ah , and i forgot : wow , this festeen is mooie !
is it annoying to prepare it ?
i ' ve never heard of it before in knokke ( weird , it ' s close to brugge ... ) .
take care
xxx ( ary sent you the pics i think ... )
naatje

Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2003 :  14:35:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
excuse me i forgot again a thing ...
a boy when i was onstage called me : ' schatjen ' or something 1 year ago , but i ' ve never heard it before . do you know the meaning , or if it ' s slang ?
than he added : 'ik ben verlified op JE ! '
( obviously i know what does it mean , i ' m not so ignorant ! ) .
thx for answerings ,
kleinje

Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2003 :  19:36:20  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

nathalietje ? aaaaaaaah , good !
i already told my boy i wanted to name her ( the baby girl ) herlinde , he likes it !
so she ' ll be kaatje herlinde ; and he ' ll be stefaan ( i took other suggests by other friends , he ' ll have 2 other names , niklaas and alex ). i hope you like them both ' s names !

Niklaas and Alex are both beautiful names. I like them.
Kaatje Herlinde sounds very beautiful too.
I use to know a Herlinde. I was madly in love with her. To be honest, she's probably the girl I loved most in my whole life, not to forget one of the most beautiful in the world. Sadly, things didn't work out between us, altough I still think of her. She's a teacher now, but as gymnast she became champion several times.
I hope your daughter will grow up to be as amazing as the Herlinde I knew.
quote:
actually i ' m DESPERATELY trying to find some moments for MYSELF , because it seems like i don ' t exist anymore with these 2 ' upcoming ' kids , even if i remain with the idea they ' re a real gift .
yesterday i was for going to book the tickets to come back knokke and tell you when and where , but another encombence ! my boy didn ' t let me go because he says ' it ' s stressful travelling with plane ! please remain at home and find you peace HERE ! ' . now you know why i ' m tired ??? i ' m tired of this longlonglong rent ! eh !
i hope in brief ( 5 months ... ) these 2
earthquakes ' ll bear , and i ' ll be more free .

Yes, I can understand you're tired. I'm sure it's good you stay at home for a while. I really like to meet you sometime, but your health (and your childeren ofcourse) comes first. And we still have this forum to chat.
I suggest you take time to relax and let Alexander spoil you.
quote:
the pics ' re arriving today ( don ' t laugh ! ) .

I'm not laughing. You look great!
You know, the very first thing I thought when I saw the photo was: 'I've seen this girl before' (no, not Geike Arnaert, you). I know it sounds rather silly, but you look familiar.
quote:
anyway , can ' t you send to ary some pics of yours than i ' ll finally see yourself ? i ' d like to get prepared before meeting you ( because i ' ll probably laugh like a crazy because of nervosism , better arriving decently ) .
i ' m waiting ...

I'll try not to make you wait long. I'm going to get my scanner from the attic to scan a few photo's for you. I hope it still works!
Untill than, I fear the only picture for you can be found at
http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/stefaan_den_dikken
BTW, Ary seems to be a great Hooverphonic fan.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down

Edited by - Meriadoc on 27 Nov 2003 18:29:13
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2003 :  19:56:45  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

ah , and i forgot : wow , this festeen is mooie !
is it annoying to prepare it ?

I can be. Not the childeren but the parents can make it dificult sometimes. But it's also fun to do.
quote:
i ' ve never heard of it before in knokke ( weird , it ' s close to brugge ... ).

It's only for the collegues I work with. Not every employer makes it possible for his employed to organise this. The factory where my dad used to work did it for a few years untill it got in financial troubles.
quote:
take care

You too, mummy Gei
quote:
xxx ( ary sent you the pics i think ... )
naatje

excuse me i forgot again a thing ...

No problem.
quote:
a boy when i was onstage called me : ' schatjen ' or something 1 year ago , but i ' ve never heard it before . do you know the meaning , or if it ' s slang ?

I means darling, sweetie. This happened in Brussel? It was most likely somebody who talked with a Brussels dialect. Or someone from Antwerpen who spoke his dialect. We Belgians have a lot of dialects, although most of them are disappairing.
quote:
than he added : 'ik ben verlified op JE ! '
( obviously i know what does it mean , i ' m not so ignorant ! ) .
thx for answerings ,
kleinje

Glad to be helpfull.
groetjes
xxx
Steve

--
Just the way we are
Falling down

Edited by - Meriadoc on 27 Nov 2003 06:43:08
Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2003 :  19:54:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey ! glad to hear from you again !
ary ? yeah , ary ' s a GREAT hooverphonic fan , but the singer is a big deal between us ... ok , i can explain you :
i prefer liesje , while she prefers geike ( arnaert ) .
but she admits she ' prefers ' geike only because she adores me ( or she ' s sure to ) and she thinks i look a bit like her ; that ' s why i ' m always telling her she has to ' prefer ' a singer because of her voice , not because she adores a friend who looks like this singer !
anyway , for the fact of ' schatjen ' it didn ' t happen in bruxelles , it happened at dranouter folkfestival ( alexander tease us belgians and tell me ' festivaaaaaaaaaaal ' ( you know we add pretty often the double ' a ' or ' e ' or ' o ' etc. , and i try to tease americans adding the final ' sh ' but
i ' m not good at it ) .
i rode on your profile you ' re 34 . are you sure you think i ' m sufficiently mature for you ??? don ' t forget i ' m only 20 ( alexander ' s big enough anyway ) , because i enjoy talking with you but don ' t know if you enjoy talking with me ! hah !
somehow , really , i ' m sure you ' ll find another herlinde in your life ; maybe my daughter ? you ' ve to wait at least 17 years !
but i can even suggest you some things to do in free time . why don ' t you go out with friends ( pubs , cinemas , discos ... ) ? it ' d be good to meet some interesting person ... in fact i met my boy in a pseudo chamonix ' s mcdonald !!!
and take this as a full-of-love friend ' s sentence :
je bent de GROOTSE ! en SCHATJEN ( hah ) ! from now on i ' ll call you ' mijn grootse liebje ' !
( i ' m afraid to continue the sentence in dutch because i understand who reads this board wants to understand what we write ... it ' s brief but true ) .
for the pic ... i can ' t see it ! it can ' t be found ! oh please help me to see the face of mijn grootse liebje ! do you have another tiny little pic ?
hey , i ' ve to announce you 1 thing : i ' ll go to live in canada ( winnipeg ) in 1 year . i ' ll have a lot of nostalgia of my beloved hometown knokke ... i loved it sincerely ! i love belgium ! i don ' t want to get there ! but i must ... i ' ll have to make new friends , new ambient ... uff !
i ' d to perform to a disco yesterday night ( i ' d extension on hair to make them long - what annoying ! ) , i ' ve 3 pics i ' d want to show you ( how much i ' ve been silly to wear those things !
i ' m clearly fat with these 2 ! ) . as usual , check out your e-mail ;)
dikke kus
gei ( what are you doing these days ? )

Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2003 :  13:58:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey ... i ' m not able to read your reply !
uff ! maybe my computer goes wrong ...

Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2003 :  18:39:38  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

hey ... i ' m not able to read your reply !
uff ! maybe my computer goes wrong ...

If you're looking for a reply on your message you put here yesterday, I wasn't able to reply yet. If was home after 12, and I was rather tired. Today, I had a lot of trouble staying awake at work. I managed to get through the day .
No, I don't think you have problems with your computer, it's I who seems to have some troubles. I need to take some time to fix it or let someone else fix it again. So if I'm not quick giving a reply, don't worry. I'm most likely sweating to find the problems on my Mac.

Now, I'm going to take a look at your other message and add a proper reply.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down

Edited by - Meriadoc on 12 Jan 2004 18:41:15
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly