Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2003 :  11:09:15  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
rtl2 called me today 'cauze I've won the game !!!
so friday I will meet Lene for the second time in 2 month!!I'm so happy thank you so much rtl2
Go to Top of Page

fantaman
Fan

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2003 :  11:48:55  Show Profile  Visit fantaman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wooooowwwww!
Congratulations olympien!
You must know the RTL2 staff by their first names now ehehe!

Guy

Lene Marlin Fanbase http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lenemarlinfanbase
Go to Top of Page

lenezone
Fan

Sweden
166 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2003 :  12:07:09  Show Profile  Visit lenezone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by olympien

yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
rtl2 called me today 'cauze I've won the game !!!
so friday I will meet Lene for the second time in 2 month!!I'm so happy thank you so much rtl2

great! can you record it on a minidisc then? and take some photos to put online too?

Lene Zone http://www.lenezone.cjb.net
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2003 :  15:53:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulations, olympien. You're very lucky!!
Let us know how it goes.

Today Lene was interviewed by Radio Montecarlo. Soon the text of the interview.

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene

Edited by - Marko on 03 Dec 2003 16:00:54
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2003 :  21:59:27  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lucky bastard I envy you! hehe!

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
Go to Top of Page

Geno
Fan

Norway
102 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2003 :  15:47:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well congratulations. Two times in a row! Dont know what to make out of it.
Either you are the only Lene-fan in France or you have some kind of special relationship with God
Go to Top of Page

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2003 :  18:40:06  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Geno

Well congratulations. Two times in a row! Dont know what to make out of it.
Either you are the only Lene-fan in France or you have some kind of special relationship with God

I think it's more 'cauze I send 1 billion sms lolll
I don't have microphone to record but I'll find something to record Lene
Go to Top of Page

Eleana
Fan

France
5 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2003 :  21:29:40  Show Profile  Visit Eleana's Homepage  Send Eleana an AOL message  Click to see Eleana's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lene will be on RTL2 tomorrow .... a special days for our winners =)) I hope it will be as great as the last time
For people who don't live in France I think you'll be able to find the video on http://www.rtl2.fr/prs/sessions.asp
Try tomorrow night !!
Go to Top of Page

Dazzy
Fan

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2003 :  22:57:37  Show Profile  Click to see Dazzy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Meeting Lene for the second time in 2 months - thats's incredible. I don't think I'll get to meet her once in my whole lifetime!

Oh well, it's her loss I suppose! ;-)

Have a great time olympien, give her my regards!

My loss, here we go again...
Go to Top of Page

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2003 :  00:29:27  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lene will be at rtl2's studio at 15.00 ,but her performance will be only played on radio at 22.00 this friday (normally,it's not sure)
Go to Top of Page

lenezone
Fan

Sweden
166 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2003 :  18:53:08  Show Profile  Visit lenezone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
do they have any webradio? please answe and give me the url

Lene Zone http://www.lenezone.cjb.net
Go to Top of Page

fantaman
Fan

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2003 :  19:27:12  Show Profile  Visit fantaman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes they do.. if you go here...
http://www.rtl2.fr
then click on 'RTL2 en direct', then you can listen:)

Lene Marlin Fanbase http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lenemarlinfanbase
Go to Top of Page

Marcycampa
Fan

Italy
81 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2003 :  10:21:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wowwwww congratulation!!!! Then tell us everything happened and make here some pics about the day!!!!! I saw the 4 dic lene on top of the pops with the other of the italian fan club..se the italian forum there are some good pics!!!!

Marcy
Go to Top of Page

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2003 :  01:55:32  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone ,

how can I start ? yeah I found :simply GREAT and I little strange .
let's go for my second meeting with Lene :
Rtl2 arrenged to meet us (winners) at 14H45 this friday.So at 14h20 we(my friend and me)were at RTL2 !We waited 20 minutes when a man came to look for us,we visited rtl2's studio then he explained us what was the program.And his phone rang and he told us "Lene is here" !1 minute after Lene passed and entered in the studio with all her band but she didn't watch us (in fact rtl2 didn't tell Lene some fan were here !)
But through the door we could saw Lene,she didn't change since last time,she was smiling and always so wonderful and...small .
During 10 minutes wa can saw Lene and her band adjusted their instruments.
After,a guy explain to us we coudn't entered in the studio to assist at Lene's performance but we could do that in the record's studio,so we went in the record studio.A new experience,it was like Lene recorded a CD,we heard all Lene's advise like "a little less guitar bass plz ..." at this moment we could saw that Lene is the chief ! lol she knows exactly what it's necessary to make !a complete artist THE Lene.
so record began : she start to sang Sorry,then she sang "Hope you're happy"and she finished with "You weren't here".
What can I say about Lene's performance ? simply great,she was terrific In this 3 song we can find all this intonation which are Lene's mark,this intonation we can found in PMG and which made me like her music at the begining. it was very GREAT

then the same guy came and told us "let's go to meet Lene now "(the magic sentence lol"
so we went in the studio and Lene was here,waiting us,she said "Hello" to the first fan who entered ,she did the same with my friend and me but she added (a great moment for us, we were very proud and we still proud ) "I still have seen you,I know you " so I explain to Lene that we were at Paris showcase in october !
Then she dedicated us some photos and cd,we took some photos with her and we discussed with her during 5-10 minutes(we were only 3 fans,others winners didn't came ! so stupid but it's better for us)
When a guy came to ask Lene what she did and she aswered " I discuss with them" I realised that we were so lucky and that Lene is so cool,so avaible ( I still know it )
Unfortunatly Lene must moved to her hotel and take her plane at 17h30 so she left us.
When we left rtl2, we waited Lene,in the street, to say to her goodbye.
Her band wish us "merry christmas and goodbye",Lene seem to be cold (a Norwegian girl who is cold in Paris.........lol)but she tell us "thank you,goodbye " and smiled to us. then she climbed in a car ,we left and when we arrived near the car she opened the windows to make "coucou" (I don't know how to translate this in english maybe peekaboo or cuckoo)with her hand.so cool ,Lene !

the end

I say it was a little strange 'cauz like I have still meet Lene,it was not the same.I didn't have all this excitement,pressure, that I had the first time,I was more zen,cool.Certainly cauz I know Lene is so cool and avaible .and also because I realised in my mind that Lene is a person as you and I .Attention it deprives nothing of the magic of the meeting ,it is even the opposite but it's a strange feeling.

rtl2's staff tell me that Lene's performance will airplyed next week or the week after in "pop rock station" (21h-0h00 the week),and that rtl2 will certainly airplayed "you weren't here" acoustic version on the place of original version.

To finish :thank you so much RTL2, and thank you so much LENE ,see you next february
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2003 :  03:48:04  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Awesome! :)

Congrats!

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page