Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Marcycampa
Fan

Italy
81 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2003 :  11:28:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Wwwwoooooooooooooowwwww what a wonderful moments!!! Very fine that Lene was discussing with you for 10 minuts....jsut to discuss about the more or the less...so fanny!!! Hope to see your pics....

Marcy
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2003 :  11:37:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow! That must have been a wonderful day for you. What did you fans and Lene talk about?

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

lenezone
Fan

Sweden
166 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2003 :  12:17:37  Show Profile  Visit lenezone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
wow that's sounds so great! =)
will you record the songs and put them online?

Lene Zone http://www.lenezone.cjb.net
Go to Top of Page

fantaman
Fan

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2003 :  14:05:15  Show Profile  Visit fantaman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wooooahhh! That's so amazing olympien:)! Why on earth didn't those other winners go to meet Lene?! Maybe they had a flight to catch themselves...?!

Lene Marlin Fanbase http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lenemarlinfanbase
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2003 :  15:45:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you a lot for the beautiful story, olympien. I put a news today.
I think Lene had more time to dedicate you 'cos you are very few fans. If on one hand this is good for you (and I envy you for that, 'cos in Italy Lene has to share her time with a lot of fans, so everyone has just the time to shoot a photo with her or say a word) on the other hand it's sad to know that some people didn't came and that France does no more appreciate Lene's music as before. I can't explain this, and the same happens in Uk.

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene

Edited by - Marko on 07 Dec 2003 16:30:16
Go to Top of Page

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2003 :  20:19:38  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

Hi marco , you make a little mistake in the news : the live in RTL2 and europe 2 are not the same ! there 2 differents radio stations .
Lene have performed on europe2 in the morning (no one was know she came) and in the afternoon she came in rtl2 for record an unplugged session and this unplugged session would airplayed in 1 or 2 weeks (I will record it and send you the MC to put it online if you want)or maybe this week on the new french site about Lene (http://lene.marlin.free.fr/)(still building)
there was a video on europe 2,not in rtl2 studio.
for my friday's photos it would make a little time ( I must finish film before),paris showcase 's photos tonight...

and it's true in France Lene's music doesn't more appreciate as before but one reason to axplain that : NO PROMOTION ,only rtl2 and europe2 airplayed YWT (europe 2 since only 1 month 3 months after official realise),not on NRJ,the video is airplayed only on MCM (only avaible by cable) ,MTV and M6 don't airplayed it,no publicity in media (press or in tv),nothing aside rtl2 games
Go to Top of Page

Marcycampa
Fan

Italy
81 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2003 :  10:28:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well maybe is a choice of Lene management...in Italy with unforgivable sinner was the same...at the beginning noone knew her..noone knew her name...I really like the song but noone knew anything about this wonderful singer....she started slowling than improving every day....and the rest is story for Italy....
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2003 :  15:10:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, thank you olympien. Yesterday I was thinking all the time what I had done wrong. I saw this Europe2, but I didn't understood she was in two different radios. And it seemed strange to me that in the video she was singing only YWT, while there were so many other people.

P.s. Obviously I will be happy about everything you will send me

Edited by - Marko on 08 Dec 2003 15:26:26
Go to Top of Page

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2003 :  21:42:39  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
tomorrow RTL2 will airplay Lene's performance
the link :http://yacast.rtl2.fr/V4/rtl2/rtl2_launch_big_V4.html?id=rtl2

it will be airplayed at 23h (or maybe 22h)

enjoy

p.s : Marco did you receive my mail (with my pictures )?
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2003 :  17:46:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, I didn't receive it. How was it entitled? (could be I cancelled it accidentally, but it's very unlikely)
Please send it again and Thank you in advance

Go to Top of Page

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2003 :  11:09:57  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
it's done
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2003 :  15:55:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now I'm sure I received it. You filled 3/4 of my mail space on web
Thank you again

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic