Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2004 :  08:54:30  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
We're already voting like mad. Perhaps you went late in the night of the 30th of July, and early in the morning of 31st of July. Then perhaps that's why there were only 24 extra votes...

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

Comme le monde est grand.
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2004 :  12:28:42  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Helios Rietberg

That website is simply terrible. Honestly i only vote there once a week! And then perhaps my votes will be cut off halfway...

The page isn't coming up for me either. I don't suppose there could be something wrong with the lines in the whole of Asia, so it must be their darn servers...

Now I understand why I seem to be the only one voting for her on that site!
I didn't have any trouble all week long (perhaps it's because I use a Mac). But the site is indeed odly constructed.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2004 :  14:05:19  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well It was like 4:30 A.M [Iran's Time]
On the 31st that I checked and posted that message...and I dunno what time it was on the 30th...next time i'll check the time :-) 2,

And 2 Meriadoc, I DO vote on that page...but the servers seem 2 be down...[At least I can't get on the page now]

The undersatndable beauty of all elements in one ...Lene Marlin
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2004 :  15:25:48  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Superfan

Well It was like 4:30 A.M [Iran's Time]
On the 31st that I checked and posted that message...and I dunno what time it was on the 30th...next time i'll check the time :-) 2,

And 2 Meriadoc, I DO vote on that page...but the servers seem 2 be down...[At least I can't get on the page now]

I'm voting right now (15:18 CET) and everything is working fine.
I'm don't know why it isn't working with you.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down

Edited by - Meriadoc on 31 Jul 2004 15:26:36
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2004 :  16:55:28  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The servers for the whole of Asia aren't working! That's the reason why! I could vote in the start, but now the internet doesn't seem to like me voting for her hundreds by hundreds!

Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2004 :  20:41:51  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Superfan

And here the status of the Miss 2004 Charts between the day 30 & 31 of July,

Name: Rank: Votes on 30th Votes On 31st +/...

Alsou 1 68756 69113 +357
Bri*ney [Didn't want 2 59511 59556 +42
to mention her name]
Lene Marlin 22 5894 5918 +24

I hope things get better, I mean 24 votes is good but we need more...I gotta start reminding my friends 2 vote!

Damn, I forgot all about that Nationaleopinie voting.
Still, I don't understand why you find the miss voting so important. I rather like to see Lene number one on the artist 2004 list.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2004 :  22:50:04  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Because Britney's up there...
And thats something I can't stand...

The undersatndable beauty of all elements in one ...Lene Marlin
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2004 :  06:27:49  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I think every list is important. Let's hope to boot all Clay Aiken's songs to the very last numbers of the Best Song Chart... to hope for booting T.A.T.U's song is a bit unreachable.

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2004 :  12:18:00  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah that Clay guy really swipt me off...I mean how many songs did this guy even sing? 2 have all those in the list...
And there isn't a sign of Eminem... :-(

You can call me the "unforgiven" for now
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2004 :  12:29:39  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Argh... well i don't look at the other songs. The only artist i concentrate on is Lene!

Go to Top of Page

veryberry
Fan

China
1 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2004 :  19:32:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's very late, oh sorry, it's too early in China.
Now the clock reads 1:32 am
How sleepy.....

Oh Yeah !
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2004 :  01:42:56  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Okay...
Its 4:10 A.M [Irans Time]
And here are the stats...[If I'm alive tomorrow I'll be editing this message with the new stats]
Miss2004,

Name | Rank | Votes
Alsou | 1 | 69453
Br*tney Spears | 2 | 59638
Lene Marlin | 22 | 5961

And I can't vote on voteyoursong servers...Everytime I click on the vote button i get the [IEXPLORER.EXE has...errors] so I gotta get my UNIX back then I'll start voting there again,

I'm the kinda G that little homies want to be like
On my knees in the night, saying prayers in the street light

Edited by - Superfan on 02 Aug 2004 01:55:48
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2004 :  08:15:06  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey! Apparently voteyoursong works again! Now i can vote my head off! Oh and by the way... its 1420 in Malaysia...

Oh and yeah... have you all realised that Nationale Opinie has a new look? Only for the Miss 2004 Chart so far... but i think it looks great! I wonder whose eyes those are up on the banner on the top of the page... hmmm... hope the other charts come up with the "new look" too!

Edited by - Helios Rietberg on 02 Aug 2004 12:00:48
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2004 :  15:13:41  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah...the "new look"
it just makes thing slower but I like the format...,
And I think I figured how the voting system works and how 2 get more than 1 vote per day without anything special,
---

I'm the kinda G that little homies want to be like
On my knees in the night, saying prayers in the street light
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2004 :  15:36:34  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Really determined to get something, aren't you? Mind sharing your secret with me?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000