Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2004 :  13:11:05  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I think there's something wrong with deejaylink (either that or its my computer and line) everytime i go there, the video vote goes back unregistered again. After the first vote, it'll go registered, but then everytime i click after that, its unregistered again! I'm unhappy. Why can't i just contribute to someone that i like who's contributed so much to me herself?

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

Comme le monde est grand.
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2004 :  20:03:12  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Helios Rietberg

I think there's something wrong with deejaylink (either that or its my computer and line) everytime i go there, the video vote goes back unregistered again. After the first vote, it'll go registered, but then everytime i click after that, its unregistered again! I'm unhappy. Why can't i just contribute to someone that i like who's contributed so much to me herself?

It has been like this al the time: first you vote on 'best song', you get the message:
[Best Song Vote Registered]
[Other charts Vote Not Registered]
It means that you now can vote for 'Best video' which will give as result:
[Best Song Vote Registered]
[Best Video Vote Registered]
When you get this message, you can't vote for 'Best video' only. Voting for 'Best video' won't work as long as the message [Best Video Vote Registered] is displayed.
It's possible to vote continously for 'Best song'.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2004 :  23:26:21  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hmm...I think that solves my problem 2...
but It keeps on reseting itself for me...
no matter what I do my best song is always registered...

The undersatndable beauty of all elements in one ...Lene Marlin
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2004 :  08:30:39  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ooh... okay, thanks for the explaination, Meriadoc. Now it clears my head considerably. I'll just have to stick to voting for the Best Song category.

Edited by - Helios Rietberg on 28 Jul 2004 08:31:02
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2004 :  22:43:27  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well...now after all these posts and voting...some things on my mind...
If Lene Checks these forums out...and this topic, how would she feel?

Proud/Happy for having such fans? Sad for the cheating?
I mean what do U think?
I personally don't know but I hope shes happy,

Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2004 :  07:12:25  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Superfan

I mean what do U think?

Maybe she's just asking herself what all that voting is about.
One thing I do know: if there was a voting list for artist you want to see in concert, Lene would a very strong contender.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright

Edited by - Meriadoc on 29 Jul 2004 07:16:23
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2004 :  08:50:46  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hmm... perhaps she would be wondering what we are doing all this for... maybe she'd be wondering, why we are all voting for her even though she's made all this, all her songs and her music just for herself... and perhaps why people appreciate her so much... and who knows? Perhaps she might never know.

But one thing's for sure -- I'll always, always and forever be a Lene Marlin fan.

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2004 :  13:44:58  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah I guess so,
And I'll be fan 4 ever 2,

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2004 :  23:38:15  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Is there something wrong with the "voteyoursong" Servers again?
The vote page won't come up...

Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2004 :  07:32:59  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That website is simply terrible. Honestly i only vote there once a week! And then perhaps my votes will be cut off halfway...

The page isn't coming up for me either. I don't suppose there could be something wrong with the lines in the whole of Asia, so it must be their darn servers...

Go to Top of Page

Innocent Sinner
Fan

36 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2004 :  09:11:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Superfan

I mean what do U think?

she would feel confused and tought : the world has gone crazy

"Vi Ma Gjorde noe med alle disse ungene som reker rundt i forkledninger og braker!"

Innocent Sinner The Mighty Viking aka Unbreakable Person :"

-DU ER INGEN UTFORDRING FOR MEG !!!!

-NOIN SEI ABBASTANZA PER ME !!!!

-TU FAIS PAS LE POIDS CONTRE MOI !!!!

-DU KANNST DICH NICHT MIT MIR VERGLEICHEN !!!!"

you'll see the truth. My victory is at hand. The sea will run with blood before the day is out

Edited by - Innocent Sinner on 30 Jul 2004 09:13:30
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2004 :  14:22:14  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
lol...that was cool Innocent Sinner, But I think the wrol HAS gone crazy...I mean look at that...Britney's #2 And she's called "Pop Princess" uh...

and about that voteyoursong thing i like that site!!! i get 2 vote about 30 times...and so on...

---

Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2004 :  15:55:40  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Huh, the world's crazier in another way. Look at all the newspapers! The gruesome murders and things everyday...

But yeah, Britney doesn't deserve the second position (sorry if you're her fan, once again). All she leans on is her so-called "looks". Sure, she might've looked better two years ago, but she's got a really typical American Girl look that you might spot on the street. Now Lene is exotic... i can't wait for her to boot Britney down to the number whatever that's the last on the list...

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2004 :  23:34:29  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well you see the problem is Britney NEVER would have looked good [And never will] without the 2 tons of make-up &...
And I think she doesn't rely on her looks anymore...she foun something new to rely on...
And yeah I can't wait for Lene to get 2 the top...

Edited by - Superfan on 31 Jul 2004 00:18:03
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2004 :  03:12:52  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
And here the status of the Miss 2004 Charts between the day 30 & 31 of July,

Name: Rank: Votes on 30th Votes On 31st +/...

Alsou 1 68756 69113 +357
Bri*ney [Didn't want 2 59511 59556 +42
to mention her name]
Lene Marlin 22 5894 5918 +24

I hope things get better, I mean 24 votes is good but we need more...I gotta start reminding my friends 2 vote!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000