for the Lene.it staf
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2004 :  07:20:12  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've found this link: http://www.mtv.it/music/archivio/newsitehome.asp?ID=P+++425456
Looks like those people from MTV Italy don't do a great job since they don't seem to know the only official fanclub It might be a good idea to point out their error. I would have don it myself, but my knowledge of the Italian language is to limited.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2004 :  13:01:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Meriadoc.
The story is that they had our link for some time, then they made us a request of collaboration (but it wasn't really a collaboration) that we didn't like. We've always been quite indipendent and we want to continue to work this way. That's why we didn't reply and so they removed our link.
We don't need Mtv for our publicity. We have the permission of Virgin to put online Lene's videos and when you search about Lene in Internet, you find our link already for three years at the first places in all the most important search sites.

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page

abidhaq
Fan

United Kingdom
35 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2004 :  01:44:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys, I was just wondering why is the english version of this site not being updated whereas the italian version is, with the news section etc.
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2004 :  21:40:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Hi guys, I was just wondering why is the english version of this site not being updated whereas the italian version is, with the news section etc.

Yeah, you're right but you know there aren't much news this times and not very remarkable. In the Italian homepage the only news this month was about Sorry in Italy (they still don't broadcast it in radio, they should have already last week).
Then there's also lene-marlin.no for the news (for ex. the chart update, the news of the dvd sold in Norway in 2003), I think it's superfluous copy from there every time.
But obviously we'll update as soon as we'll have some important or peculiar news to give. Don't worry, we're always here

Go to Top of Page

norskelgen
Fan

France
130 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2004 :  11:42:23  Show Profile  Click to see norskelgen's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well,thx marko!!!!

keep it on that way!!the most important is that you say to us(english spoken part of the lene.it) when the concerts will have fixed dates!!!!! don't keep these delicious news only for italian people!!!!

greets !!!

Norskelgen!!!

I cry my tears
But they're not for you
Playing a game
I know you've done too
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2004 :  20:23:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As you can see, news still come to those who are patient... and we are very very patient!!! Lene herself recognized it
quote:
don't keep these delicious news only for italian people!!!!

Hope you were joking, obviously.
If the English home page and the Int. Forum were opened, it was just to share everything with all Lene's fans around the world and give them the possibility to take part in the discussions and so.
And we also hope to receive some help from abroad sometimes (as already happened in the past)

Edited by - Marko on 03 Jun 2004 20:26:43
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000