Posted - 30 Jul 2004 :  21:03:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Helios, you write always very beautiful thoughts. I do agree 100% with you

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2004 :  23:22:27  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
*gasps* Those were nice words Helios,
And about Britney yes...I'm Dying to see her...

The undersatndable beauty of all elements in one ...Lene Marlin
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2004 :  08:57:49  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thank you. Lene really does deserve some justice and peace, instead of being hurried by some to speak. She's only human too.

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

Comme le monde est grand.
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2004 :  12:30:26  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Superfan

*gasps* Those were nice words Helios,
And about Britney yes...I'm Dying to see her...

According to people who has been to one of her concerts: you'll die when you hear her sing live.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2004 :  13:47:21  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Britney?
I'll die before they take me to her live concerts
Jeez, even the thoughts give me the shivers...

Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2004 :  15:30:18  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Superfan

Britney?
I'll die before they take me to her live concerts
Jeez, even the thoughts give me the shivers...

The horror tale of the Britney Spears concert: blood, death and very poor singing

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2004 :  16:42:32  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Boy we are really mean! But yeah, it's quite true. Have you all seen the Pepsi Commercial that stars Britney, Pink and Beyonce? Britney looks so out of place, and she sings horribly! There's practically no air in her lungs to boost her crackling voice. The one that looks best there is Enrique. Beyonce is a bit too lady-like, and Pink just looks like a flabby warrior.

http://assoc.wanadoo.fr/imagesdeparfums/_Infos_news/Ralph2003.jpg" border="0">

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2004 :  01:27:44  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Whats mean? We're telling the truth!
I hate Britney...And i loved the thing she said about Kazaa and her replys...lol I keep reading the article again...& Again...

I'm the kinda G that little homies want to be like
On my knees in the night, saying prayers in the street light
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2004 :  08:35:58  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What about Kazaa and her replies? I never heard of that before... Could you tell me? I'd like to slander her again and again and again...

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2004 :  15:18:45  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Its like Kazaa...A lot singers complain about it,
And Britney Says...People who use Kazaa are Monsters withour minds [Or somethin like that]
And in reply she got: "Your Still A girl" go sing "I'm not a girl" to believe in your self, but not in the public, please

I read a transulated version of the article...so I'm not sure if I used the EXACT words,

---

Edited by - Superfan on 02 Aug 2004 15:25:07
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2004 :  15:35:22  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ho! I'm laughing my head off NOW! She's finally gotten a taste of her own medicine! If she'd remained sweet like she used to be before, perhaps i would still be able to stand her. But now she's all so whorish and stuff... oh well, i guess people change.

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2004 :  15:57:35  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah...I love that article...

Go to Top of Page

Innocent Sinner
Fan

36 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2004 :  09:31:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Britney is good....her face i mean not her personality. But her performances are all cheesy. I also don't like her character but It doesnt mean i hate her.

Guys, Why do U hate Britney as if she was ur enemy? did she ever hurt you? Helios, why do u like to slander Britney? I tell u Slander is crueler than murder !!!!!

MUST READ : I am nor Britney's fan, I'm just asking not against you for her

"Vi Ma Gjorde noe med alle disse ungene som reker rundt i forkledninger og braker!"

Innocent Sinner The Mighty Viking aka The Man From North aka The King Of Sailor aka The King Of Pirate aka Unbreakable Person :"

-DU ER INGEN UTFORDRING FOR MEG !!!! DU ER ET NULL !! ET STORT NULL !!

-NON SEI ABBASTANZA PER ME !!!! TU NON SEI NIENTE !! NIENTE !!

-TU FAIS PAS LE POIDS CONTRE MOI !!!! TU N'ES RIEN !! RIEN DU TOUT !!

-DU KANNST DICH NICHT MIT MIR VERGLEICHEN !!!!
DU BIST NICHTS !! GAR NICHTS !!"

you'll see the truth. My victory is at hand. The sea will run with blood before this day is out

Edited by - Innocent Sinner on 06 Aug 2004 11:17:39
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2004 :  11:42:39  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I slander her not because she did anything to me, but what she's doing to the younger generation of the world. Have you ever seen the article of her wearing a "F**K YOU" shirt and being hollered at by a bunch of women in a restaurant? The women all had teenage children... don't you think she's being a bad example? Practically all the little girls look up to her, and you would think that she'd be trying to set a great example but no... she goes on sexual sprees, fast driving and alcohol drinking, drug taking... i think this world would be a better place without these kind of people being idols.

Yes, it is her life. She can do whatever she wants with it. BUT, she should remember she still has a reputation to keep up with. She's got millions of fans around the world, and in that case she shouldn't be exploiting her money and stuff, spending it on life-ruining stuff like drugs and dozens of bottles of alcohol a night. Think about it. Perhaps you'll get what i'm saying... unless, of course, your habits are like hers.

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2004 :  00:10:15  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree...with helios [and its not the first time]
and on top of that...I have another simple reason why I hate her,
My nature...she against my nature...call me whatever u want, as I said before i'm on instict,
besides do we have 2 pass 1000 questions and have a REASON 2 hate or love someone?

---

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000